Second Free Member Subscription Contest, 2012

Second Free Member Subscription Contest, 2012

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
02 Nov 12

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
"You've posted a dozen times... " [b]+ 1 = 13

;[hidden]By the way, who put the semi in semicolon;?[/hidden]

😞[/b]
Aye. From 345 posts I've posted 13 times.

You have posted 127 times, or over 1/3rd, and most of them lists or changes of rules!

Have a think will you?

Criteria of a competition should be simple, set, and left for the competition to run itself until due date!.

-m. 😵 or 😴

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Nov 12

I'm really confused now do I have to change my number as its been invalidated by a hint? Sorry in advance for people thinking I'm dumb

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
02 Nov 12

And post number 14, to add. 😉

I quote you, "NOTICE: Following list contains nicknames of all RHP Members who competed in the Monty Moose sponsored contest."

What on earth has the list of members who competed in Monty's competition have to do with those that would enter a copied one by a rampaging bull in a China shop?

Did you assume all would enter your competiton, as they had Monty's?

Monty is not a sham! 😛

-m.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
02 Nov 12
1 edit

Plenty of time for them to swing by to review and revise their initial picks... especially with the safeguard of friends helping to notify friends.
This thread is AWESOME!

GB, just pick someone and call it a day. You jumped up on stage to play air guitar in Monty Moose's thread and when the bouncers dragged you off you thought everyone cheered for you.

This thread was some fine trolling, but it's time for a fresh trolling. Mix it up a bit, you always drag things out way too long.

Well, everything but your supposed 'breaks' from the forum.

Read a book!

Moves
02 Nov 12

Plenty of time for them to swing by to review and revise their initial picks... especially with the safeguard of friends helping to notify friends.
What happens if they do not respond?

I'm planning to submit a number in December.. an even number.

Will it be accepted as a valid entry?

Moves
02 Nov 12

Originally posted by HandyAndy

I'm planning to submit a number in December.. [b]an even number.

.[/b]
An entry is an entry. He'd have to accept it. Look at me; I tried to take mine back and am not able to: although mine is odd. 🙂

Read a book!

Moves
02 Nov 12

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
An entry is an entry. He'd have to accept it. Look at me; I tried to take mine back and am not able to: although mine is odd. 🙂
He didn't say you couldn't change it.

Moves
02 Nov 12
1 edit

He didn't say you couldn't change it.
GB said, "Sorry, you're already locked in" to my request to remove my choice. I didn't want to change it only retract it.

Still #1😳

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
02 Nov 12

Originally posted by Silverstriker

I'm really confused now do I have to change my number as its been invalidated by a hint? Sorry in advance for people thinking I'm dumb
Hey, Striker. Sorry for any confusion. Seems my plan to roll out four clues was seriously flawed. So, the simple answer to your question is 'Yes'. Maybe think of this change as an opportunity to come closer to nailing the winning number, since a total of approximately 1,800 have been eliminated (1 through 1,200 plus the even baby bad boys 1,202 to 2,423). "Revise them for whatever reasons you may deem necessary" should, perhaps, read "Revise them for whatever reasons they may deem necessary to play out a hunch or lucky guess for fun and profit on RHP." Thanks, again, for stopping by. -gb

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
02 Nov 12

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Be nice. Be kind.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
02 Nov 12

Originally posted by mikelom

Aye. From 345 posts I've posted 13 times.

You have posted 127 times, or over 1/3rd, and most of them lists or changes of rules!

Have a think will you?

Criteria of a competition should be simple, set, and left for the competition to run itself until due date!.

-m. 😵 or 😴
Looking forward to ponying up my entry, or revised entry, in the next Red Hot Pawn General Forum Game or Contest (sponsored and financially underwritten by Mikelom).

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
02 Nov 12

Originally posted by mikelom
And post number 14, to add. 😉

I quote you, "NOTICE: Following list contains nicknames of all RHP Members who competed in the Monty Moose sponsored contest."

What on earth has the list of members who competed in Monty's competition have to do with those that would enter a copied one by a rampaging bull in a China shop?

Did you assume all would enter your competiton, as they had Monty's?

Monty is not a sham! 😛

-m.
Yes.

True.

-b.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
02 Nov 12

I'm planning to submit a number in December.. [b]an even number.

.[/b]
Please read the contest summary reply to Silverstriker given moments ago.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
02 Nov 12
2 edits

Originally posted by Great Big Stees

Stees, just revise your entry to and an odd one (not already claimed) between 1,201 and 2,423.
And, please, no more funning around and untrue phoney baloney out of you, of all people, pls.

P.S. Please try to remember that gb politely tried to 'block' your attempt to withdraw from the contest, not your number per se.

Okay,

Read a book!

Moves
02 Nov 12

Please read the contest summary reply to Silverstriker given moments ago.
Please try to suppress your bad manners and answer the questions.