Second Free Member Subscription Contest, 2012

Second Free Member Subscription Contest, 2012

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
01 Nov 12
2 edits

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Not impact whatever on those souls bereft of courage which gawk at the field of action from the sidelines as mittened spectators rather than become players.
LOL, gawk is such a brilliant word, it has connotations of saucer eyed, jaw unhinged, fly
catching, confounded and dumbfounded spectators๐Ÿ™‚

Moves
01 Nov 12

Originally posted by HandyAndy
His latest clue is that entries are restricted to odd numbers and even numbers will not be accepted.
Lucky I picked 1....oh wait I asked that my choice be removed.๐Ÿ˜ณ

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
01 Nov 12

Some days a guy can't even give cash money away. Strange times we live in, indeed.
Stephen Colbert offered a million bucks to dip his nads in Donald Trump's mouth... Sometimes the reward isn't worth the effort involved.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
01 Nov 12

Originally posted by Great Big Stees

Sorry, Boss. You've been kicking around here too long to try to pull that. Please do something nice for yourself or somebody
else by rolling those Maple Leaf Dice and finding a number between 1201 and 2423 (even jobbies excluded). You game?

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
01 Nov 12

Don't let me down.. Your my surprise pick to win this.

Moves
01 Nov 12

Sorry, Boss. You've been kicking around here too long to try to pull that. Please do something nice for yourself or somebody
else by rolling those Maple Leaf Dice and finding a number between 1201 and 2423 (even jobbies excluded). You game?
They were confiscated because someone noted that I managed to get a 7 with only one die.

Moves
01 Nov 12

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Don't let me down.. Your my surprise pick to win this.
Your?

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
01 Nov 12

So all of the 23 picks are eliminated, right? They can't possibly win now... Or is someone going to change their original pick only to find their original number was closer?

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
01 Nov 12

Your?
YORE!

Moves
01 Nov 12

YORE!
Oh I forgot, yore from RI.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
01 Nov 12

Originally anyway, I'm now in a refugee camp in Norway awaiting the election.

Moves
01 Nov 12

Originally anyway, I'm now in a refugee camp in Norway awaiting the election.
I wish you luck...and boy do you need it. How's the food? Not rotten I hope.

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
01 Nov 12

Not impact whatever on those souls bereft of courage which gawk at the field of action from the sidelines as mittened spectators rather than become players.
Was a player. Opted out. The fun has diminished into self-tender. You've offered no association between others, and simply to yourself. I make my point clear.

-m. ๐Ÿ™

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
01 Nov 12

Originally posted by mikelom

Was a player. Opted out. The fun has diminished into self-tender. You've offered no association between others, and simply to yourself. I make my point clear.

-m. ๐Ÿ™
You've posted a dozen times to our contest thread. First you're in, then you're out. Now you're still pussy footing around
like Will's "Greasy Joan stirring her (stinkin) pot". If you want out, then for Russ & Chris' Sake, leave quietly. Thanks,
;

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
01 Nov 12

Oh, noes... disclosure of p i