Notice Board

Notice Board

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
03 Mar 13

Originally posted by JS357
I suggest such "deals" made between partners, be considered "accommodating" instead of "compromising." Compromising focuses on making concessions, accommodating focuses on fitting wishes together.
Thank you for your, possibly, better choice of a word for our undertaking to solve an issue that rears it's head only on rare occasions and as I said I dress in the dark...ok not so much dressing as gathering clothes to put on in the ensuite. What I really should have done last night was, before going to bed knowing there was a good chance that I'd awaken early, to have those clothes put in the bathroom ahead of time. Hindsight is 20/20. I've now got a note attached to my side of the headboard indicating that should this happen again to prepare properly.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
03 Mar 13

Originally posted by lolof
When the professor was told by a student that one of his shoes was black and the other one was brown, he looked a bit puzzled and said: Yes I know... and the odd thing is that I have another pair just like these at home!
I would not be surprised if they were a mirror image in terms of left and right foot.๐Ÿ™‚

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
04 Mar 13

i have a pair of glasses yet they are but one

Read a book!

Moves
04 Mar 13

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Thank you for your, possibly, better choice of a word for our undertaking to solve an issue that rears it's head only on rare occasions and as I said I dress in the dark...ok not so much dressing as gathering clothes to put on in the ensuite. What I really should have done last night was, before going to bed knowing there was a good chance that I'd a ...[text shortened]... hed to my side of the headboard indicating that should this happen again to prepare properly.
Are you afraid of your companion?

Moves
04 Mar 13

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Are you afraid of your companion?
Not usually but I think I'd rather awaken a sleeping Grizzly.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
05 Mar 13

Moves
05 Mar 13

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Well said, I hope you submitted an entry.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Apr 13
2 edits

"Limpopo River Life & Times/Vol One" (Help Wanted Advertisement)

"Urgently Needed: Several Kind, Stout Hearted Souls Not Given to Wide Mood Swings, Blowing and Listing with the Wind or Strong Drink to Help Paddle Our [Once Red/Now Greying with The Sad Patina of Age & Fragrance of the 'Slow Smokeless Burning of Decay' R.Frost] All Weather General Forum Good Ship/Canoe \______ RHP______/ Across the Great Cyberspace /\ Divide. Long Hours, No Pay; Benefits Invisible, Yet Real."

Still Appreciating this Site and All of You Since July, 2007. Thank You. -gb

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
13 Apr 13

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
13 Apr 13

No Bo, and I havn't seen any kittens without their mittens either๐Ÿ™‚

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
13 Apr 13
1 edit

Read a book!

Moves
13 Apr 13

They say the locusts are coming back. Do they count?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
13 Apr 13

OH Yeah, and if I see their mum I'm gonna ask Her
what's for tea
๐Ÿ˜‰

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Apr 13

At the risk of seeming "out of the loop", what is this "Thread Rota"?

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
14 Apr 13