Notable death

Notable death

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
132d

Vittorio Emanuele Alberto Carlo Teodoro Umberto Bonifacio Amadeo Damiano Bernardino Gennaro Maria di Savoia

last crown prince of Italy (monarchy was abolished 1946)

p
Please Pay Attention

Lethabong

Moves
132d

Geingob, President of Namibia aged 82, died .

Moves
132d

@ponderable said
Vittorio Emanuele Alberto Carlo Teodoro Umberto Bonifacio Amadeo Damiano Bernardino Gennaro Maria di Savoia

last crown prince of Italy (monarchy was abolished 1946)
Man…that is one looooong name.😲

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
132d

@divegeester said
[youtube]cxU09gnBwEA?si=4nxjpvFAaSjKAhyM[/youtube]

Stallone on Weathers.
Great.

F

Moves
132d

Aston "Familyman" Barrett who was the band leader of Bob Marley's backing band, as well as co-producer of the albums, and the man in charge of the overall song arrangements, and the mentor of Robbie Shakespeare.

F

Moves
131d

Dad’s Army actor Ian Lavender dies aged 77.

F

Moves
130d

Country music icon Toby Keith has died, his official website and social media accounts said early Tuesday, 18 months after he revealed he had stomach cancer. He was 62. The "Should've Been a Cowboy" singer died Monday night surrounded by his family, a short statement said. ~ NBC News

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
130d

@fmf said
Country music icon Toby Keith has died, his official website and social media accounts said early Tuesday, 18 months after he revealed he had stomach cancer. He was 62. The "Should've Been a Cowboy" singer died Monday night surrounded by his family, a short statement said. ~ NBC News
Too Young in this day and age, better half was a fan too!!!

May he R.I.P.

-VR

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
127d

Sir Anthony Epstein co discoverer of the Epstein-Barr virus, aged 102.

Moves
126d

@ponderable said
Sir Anthony Epstein co discoverer of the Epstein-Barr virus, aged 102.
Dries van Agt, Dutch ex-prime minister.

Moves
123d

Steve Wright, was still on radio, gone at 69, radio 1, radio 2, and top of the pops legend

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
123d

@wycombe-al said
Steve Wright, was still on radio, gone at 69, radio 1, radio 2, and top of the pops legend
Very sad and a shock to so many as it sounds like a sudden death. His last words spoken on air 2 days ago were played on Radio 4 tonight.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
123d

@drewnogal said
Very sad and a shock to so many as it sounds like a sudden death. His last words spoken on air 2 days ago were played on Radio 4 tonight.
Unless there is another Steven Wright, he is alive. He's from my state and I'd be sure to hear about it

Steven Wright Death Fact Check
Steven is alive and kicking and is currently 68 years old.
Please ignore rumors and hoaxes.
If you have any unfortunate news that this page should be update with, please let us know using this form.

https://deadorkicking.com/steven-wright-dead-or-alive/#:~:text=Steven%20is%20alive%20and%20kicking,and%20is%20currently%2068%20years%20old.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
123d

@shallow-blue said
Dries van Agt, Dutch ex-prime minister.
If I am not mistaken, Dries van Agt, Dutch ex-prime minister, and his wife committed euthanasia together

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
123d

@earl-of-trumps said
Unless there is another Steven Wright, he is alive. He's from my state and I'd be sure to hear about it
different steve wright

you refer to the deadpan comedian
"i used to work in a factory that made fire hydrants - you couldn't park anywhere near the place"
"there's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot"

steve wright the bbc commentator and host of radio 1 and radio 2 has passed