1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Mar '15 15:05
    Anyone know how many megs you download every time you log on RHP? And do you use megs just to say read a forum post? Anyone exclusively on mobile devices, how many megs/gigs per month?
  2. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    19 Mar '15 15:18
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Anyone know how many megs you download every time you log on RHP? And do you use megs just to say read a forum post? Anyone exclusively on mobile devices, how many megs/gigs per month?
    After reading your post, I logged off, started Wireshark, logged on to RHP again and navigated to this tread. The stats show the following: 30 packets, 23127 bytes.
  3. Wat?
    Moves
    19 Mar '15 15:19
    My matey... of ages...... take it to science forum spankey... our convs about stuff like this are not welcomed here. πŸ˜€

-m. love smilie.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Mar '15 15:59
    Originally posted by mikelom
    My matey... of ages...... take it to science forum spankey... our convs about stuff like this are not welcomed here. πŸ˜€

-m. love smilie.
    Span key?
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    19 Mar '15 19:05
    Wish I was technically savvy enough with my laptop to be able to answer your question.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Mar '15 23:231 edit
    Originally posted by moonbus
    After reading your post, I logged off, started Wireshark, logged on to RHP again and navigated to this tread. The stats show the following: 30 packets, 23127 bytes.
    This sounds about right. Whatever the total is, it's not much. It's mostly just text. Or Hypertext, I guess.

Posting uses more, as does moving in games. But I have unlimited data on my plan, so I don't really worry about how much it is.
  7. Joined
    11 Jul '06
    Moves
    20 Mar '15 00:24
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    This sounds about right. Whatever the total is, it's not much. It's mostly just text. Or Hypertext, I guess.

Posting uses more, as does moving in games. But I have unlimited data on my plan, so I don't really worry about how much it is.
    i would guess that a one-time first log in might use some bytes, but a second log in would mostly be cache, no?
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Mar '15 13:11
    Originally posted by billyray
    i would guess that a one-time first log in might use some bytes, but a second log in would mostly be cache, no?
    Anyone here try to get in with a windows phone? I couldn't do it with mine. I think it's time to dump that phone and get an Android.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree