Meeting posters in the real world

Meeting posters in the real world

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
86d

Highly unlikely, but if anyone wants to meet up with me after they lose their footwear, they will be coming to Hell to see me, as I have been hired as the warden. Just in case anyone comes, you will be welcomed with open arms, and just know that you have a friend in me. I'm a friend for life, and you'll be with me always, as a friend.

F

Moves
86d

@rajk999 said
Neither playing chess. Got myself into trouble with that and lost a few games as well ... lol.
Yes. I need to be mindful of my chess rating. It's true. Ha ha.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
86d

@rajk999 said
At the end ? Down here the beers start at the beginning, rum in the middle and at the end its Tequilla shots.
I'm booking my flight now. 🥃🥃

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
86d

@fmf said
There'll be no posting on RHP for me, at those times, then.
Good you wouldn't want to do a gooster rant! 🙂

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
86d

@fmf said
Yes. I need to be mindful of my chess rating. It's true. Ha ha.
LOL...You should put that in the Joke thread it would get a thumbs up from me for sure. 🙂

-VR

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
86d

@the-gravedigger said
I'm booking my flight now. 🥃🥃
Thats the spirit..

Moves
86d

@rajk999 said
Thats the spirit..
Looks like whisky.🤔

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
86d

@pettytalk said
Highly unlikely, but if anyone wants to meet up with me after they lose their footwear, they will be coming to Hell to see me, as I have been hired as the warden. Just in case anyone comes, you will be welcomed with open arms, and just know that you have a friend in me. I'm a friend for life, and you'll be with me always, as a friend.
How many visitors are you allowed?