I told my psychiatrist i was going to kill myself.

I told my psychiatrist i was going to kill myself.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grass Farmer

Moves
22 Jul 19

because of the reactions to the forced medications. as it turns out these meds do not mix with cigarette* smoking.

nasty stuff in the mouth was the combination of mental health drugs and smoking that tastes like poison and makes you feel extremely unwell. waking in the middle of the night in summer in extreme sweats having constant cold showers day and night.

George was not so lucky and passed away by overdose.

thank god for cannabis which makes so many 'unbearable' things bearable.

Grass Farmer

Moves
22 Jul 19

since mental health professionals overtook the country suicides went over 500 per year up to around 700 deaths. is this why?

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
22 Jul 19

When I told my psychiatrist I was going to kill myself she started making me pay in advance.

mafia chief

the safe house

Moves
22 Jul 19

@The-Gravedigger

i was thinking about a shrink but then i read on a scientology website that they are all frauds.

so i guess i will just have to talk to the dog.

Moves
22 Jul 19

@mister-moggy said
@The-Gravedigger

i was thinking about a shrink but then i read on a scientology website that they are all frauds.

so i guess i will just have to talk to the dog.
You may be screwed in the head but your posting recently has been catching my attention, in a good way I mean. I really enjoyed the vibe in “what dog do you have” thread.

Moves
22 Jul 19

@executioner-brand said
since mental health professionals overtook the country suicides went over 500 per year up to around 700 deaths. is this why?
You on the other hand just need to start with new avatar!

Jeez.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
22 Jul 19

@Executioner-Brand
already taking forced medications and you tell a shrink yer gonna kill yourself...
that means you're messaging from a locked ward without wifi in the middle of the blank spot of nowhere...
i've been a temporary resident of those "hospitals"
they don't let you keep a phone, only access to one twice a week

dude, i'm sorry yer head hurts

is getting old...

Moves
22 Jul 19

@divegeester said
You on the other hand just need to start with new avatar!

Jeez.
Thanks for making me look 😣

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
24 Jul 19

Ha! big deal. I have a cardiologist, a pulmonologist and a pathologist

Nil desperandum

Seedy piano bar

Moves
24 Jul 19

Nil desperandum

Seedy piano bar

Moves
24 Jul 19

@executioner-brand said
because of the reactions to the forced medications. as it turns out these meds do not mix with cigarette* smoking.

nasty stuff in the mouth was the combination of mental health drugs and smoking that tastes like poison and makes you feel extremely unwell. waking in the middle of the night in summer in extreme sweats having constant cold showers day and night.
...[text shortened]... passed away by overdose.

thank god for cannabis which makes so many 'unbearable' things bearable.
Am I bothered?

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
24 Jul 19

@executioner-brand said
Yeah, I think I read that somewhere. Wasn't that in the same article that advocated for hamsters to go to the moon?

😵

Gothenburg

Moves
24 Jul 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Yeah, I think I read that somewhere. Wasn't that in the same article that advocated for hamsters to go to the moon?

😵
There are good psychiatrists, less good and maybe even bad ones. Just like any other profession, you may find all kinds. But when we are in need of help and our situation and mental condition is more than we can handle ourselves, good psychiatrists are imperative.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
24 Jul 19

@torunn said
There are good psychiatrists, less good and maybe even bad ones. Just like any other profession, you may find all kinds. But when we are in need of help and our situation and mental condition is more than we can handle ourselves, good psychiatrists are imperative.
And I think that is true whatever country we happen to reside in.

Moves
24 Jul 19

@earl-of-trumps said
Ha! big deal. I have a cardiologist, a pulmonologist and a pathologist
I have a vet/taxidermist.