I told my psychiatrist i was going to kill myself.

I told my psychiatrist i was going to kill myself.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Jul 19
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Currently, I manage a mental health team here in London. (Outreach).

Rewarding work.
Ok, so you're the boss in charge? Do you hold some kind of a title?

Are you considered a Doctor? Rather you are or not, does sound like rewarding work. I'd normally be asking you about this in P.M., but of course we know why I can't do that. 😉

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Jul 19

@very-rusty said
Ok, so you're the boss in charge? Do you hold some kind of a title?

Are you considered a Doctor? Rather you are or not, does sound like rewarding work. I'd normally be asking you about this in P.M., but of course we know why I can't do that. 😉

-VR
Every boss has a boss. I'm not the Queen.

P.S Still have you on ignore.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Jul 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Every boss has a boss. I'm not the Queen.
You are good at dodging questions so, odds are pretty good you are the boss who has a boss, but you are in charge of a group. Everyone has someone to answer to.

You're the wrong sex to be a Queen, unless of course you dress in drag. 😉

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Jul 19

@very-rusty said
You are good at dodging questions so, odds are pretty good you are the boss who has a boss, but you are in charge of a group. Everyone has someone to answer to.

You're the wrong sex to be a Queen, unless of course you dress in drag. 😉

-VR
How is that dodging anything?

I manage a team but in turn have a manager who has a manager who has a manager. (Like most people in the real world). I have never claimed or implied otherwise.

There are a number of people on this site who know precisely what I do for a living and where I do it. Of course, their interest was genuine and not a means to gather information to make snide comments about.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Jul 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
How is that dodging anything?

I manage a team but in turn have a manager who has a manager who has a manager. (Like most people in the real world). I have never claimed or implied otherwise.

There are a number of people on this site who know precisely what I do for a living and where I do it. Of course, their interest was genuine and not a means to gather information to make snide comments about.
You are just assuming I will make snide remarks. If you would sooner not say what you actually do, that is fine. I don't know a person in this world who doesn't have people to answer to. I was being very sincere actually!

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Jul 19

@very-rusty said
You are just assuming I will make snide remarks. If you would sooner not say what you actually do, that is fine. I don't know a person in this world who doesn't have people to answer to. I was being very sincere actually!

-VR
I'm just going to assume you have a dreadful memory and sincerely have no recollection of this very same conversation that resulted in many snide remarks by you about my work.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Jul 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I'm just going to assume you have a dreadful memory and sincerely have no recollection of this very same conversation that resulted in many snide remarks by you about my work.
LOL...Must have caught me on a bad day, or been insulting me to start with!

Anyway at the end of the day, it really isn't that important to me.

Could be reason for not recalling any conversation about it!

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Jul 19

@very-rusty said
LOL...Must have caught me on a bad day, or been insulting me to start with!

Anyway at the end of the day, it really isn't that important to me.

Could be reason for not recalling any conversation about it!

-VR
In contrast, the work I do is very important to me.

So, if you don't mind, I'll only discuss it with people who actually give a damn and who are not just looking for an opportunity to pick holes.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
26 Jul 19
1 edit

I have huge admiration for people who work in mental health.
A good friend of mine has a severely autistic daughter and it has destroyed her life.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Jul 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
In contrast, the work I do is very important to me.

So, if you don't mind, I'll only discuss it with people who actually give a damn and who are not just looking for an opportunity to pick holes.
Again goad you are assuming what I will say...No, if you don't want to tell me, I will certainly not lose any sleep over it that is a sure thing. Just a simple no, I don't want to tell you would have been fine! 😉

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Jul 19

@the-gravedigger said
I have huge admiration for people who work in mental health.
A good friend of mine has a severely autistic daughter and it has destroyed her life.
It certainly takes a lot of patience that is for certain. My niece has a boy just turned 13 who is autistic.

I was in Mcdonalds last week one day having my daily fix of coffee and there was autistic girl in there. It took the person who was with her 3 hours to get her to leave. I was told they had been trying for 2 hours before I got there, and it took the person another 1 hour after I arrived. I guess they didn't want her to get violent, so didn't physically try to remove her. She was a good sized girl and appeared to be very strong.

It was sad to watch.

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Jul 19

@very-rusty said
Again goad you are assuming what I will say...No, if you don't want to tell me, I will certainly not lose any sleep over it that is a sure thing. Just a simple no, I don't want to tell you would have been fine! 😉

-VR
I have you on ignore. Take that as a given.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Jul 19
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I have you on ignore. Take that as a given.
I really don't care. Take that as a given.

You seem to love an audience when you talk at me! Yes 'at' not 'to'!

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Jul 19

Talking to Rusty's such a chore,
Ghost put him on ignore.
Life instantly became sweeter,
and his inbox much neater,
without that insufferable bore.

😲

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Jul 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Talking to Rusty's such a chore,
Ghost put him on ignore.
Life instantly became sweeter,
and his inbox much neater,
without that insufferable bore.

😲
All I did was answer you P.M.'S....I can't do anything if you didn't like my answers back to you!!! 🙂

I think you love the attention of an audience in the Public forums!!! 🙂

-VR