I hold you guys responsible.

I hold you guys responsible.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P

Moves
09 May 13

Originally posted by vandervelde
This site is in fact empty.
Firstly, girls and women who play chess are either bitten by ugly stick or not feminine enough or are dykes.
Secondly, there are not men either; chess players are nerds, limp men, or gay (like men having poodles for pets).
So, you're a nerdy, limp, gay man. My deepest sympathies!

IP

Moves
09 May 13

Apparently we all are. I don't have a poodle though; phew!

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
09 May 13

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
09 May 13

The post that was quoted here has been removed
i prefer ruffles on my feather boas, thank you very much...
come dears, i will make tea...
😠

Moves
10 May 13

Originally posted by rookie54
i prefer ruffles on my feather boas, thank you very much...
come dears, i will make tea...
😠
Tea? I think some sherry would be in order here.

old pueblo

Moves
11 May 13

I've known members who were female but early on, people assumed they were male and interpreted their posts through that lens. They decided that it was easier to be thought a male who was a cheeky jerk than needlessly correcting people.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11 May 13

Originally posted by Sahuaro
I've known members who were female but early on, people assumed they were male and interpreted their posts through that lens. They decided that it was easier to be thought a male who was a cheeky jerk than needlessly correcting people.
Men just need to embrace the fact that their world becomes better once they acknowledge that there are women in it.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
11 May 13

Originally posted by Suzianne

Men just need to embrace the fact that their world becomes better once they acknowledge that there are women in it.
Suzianne, you've stumped me with that one. What kind of man could possibly be that ignorant?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 May 13

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Suzianne, you've stumped me with that one. What kind of man could possibly be that ignorant?
I assume you participate in more internet forums than just this one.

It is a classic meme that "there are no girls on the internet".

Dang, I hate it when I have to explain a good joke.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
12 May 13
1 edit

I assume you participate in more internet forums than just this one.

It is a classic meme that "there are no girls on the internet".

Dang, I hate it when I have to explain a good joke.
"It is a classic me [me] that "there are no girls on the internet".

Suzianne, I think your key board/pad's doing stutter steps. Ha,

IP

Moves
12 May 13

I believe 'Meme' is a word introduced into the English language by ( the great) Richard Dawkins in his book 'The Selfish Gene'.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 May 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Indonesia Phil
I believe 'Meme' is a word introduced into the English language by ( the great) Richard Dawkins in his book 'The Selfish Gene'.
Indeed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme

I'd hesitate to call him 'the great', though. He gives selfishness higher marks than it deserves. The God Delusion was pure bunk and contributed to the prevailing idea that nothing is more important than Self.

IP

Moves
12 May 13

Indeed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme

I'd hesitate to call him 'the great', though. He gives selfishness higher marks than it deserves. The God Delusion was pure bunk and contributed to the prevailing idea that nothing is more important than Self.
Perhaps that should have been 'In my opinion' the God delusion is pure bunk. In my opinion...if we can accept and come to terms with the fact that there is no god, we might actually start getting somewhere. So let's agree to differ, shall we?

rc

Moves
12 May 13

Originally posted by Indonesia Phil
Perhaps that should have been 'In my opinion' the God delusion is pure bunk. In my opinion...if we can accept and come to terms with the fact that there is no god, we might actually start getting somewhere. So let's agree to differ, shall we?
Do you have evidence for this truth claim? that there is no God? If not then your assertion is irrational and unscientific and i would be pleased if you expressed all such personal beliefs in spirituality.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
12 May 13

This site is a steaming turd.