Honor Roll

Honor Roll

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 May 19

@torunn said
That's right. Haven't seen her around for some years. She was an artist, I believe.
Yes among other talents.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 May 19

@kewpie said
Any chance that you two could go quiet for a while and let other people put the thread back on track by making nominations, please?
{this is a rhetorical question - the last thing needed here is a response}
You're right, it just gets to be so much fun, I sometimes do get carried away!!! πŸ˜‰

Continue!

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 May 19

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 May 19

@torunn said
That's right. Haven't seen her around for some years. She was an artist, I believe.
About Nordlys
"Nordlys" is a misspelling of "noodles". A noodle is food made from unleavened dough that is cooked in a boiling liquid. Depending upon the type, noodles may be dried or refrigerated before cooking. The word noodle derives from the German Nudel (noodle) and may be related to the Latin word nodus (knot). In American English, noodle is a generic term for unleavened dough made from many different types of ingredients. Noodles exist in an abundance of shapes. You can't find any noodles on my homepage: http://home.online.no/~khgott/index-en.html

I believe you are correct, and German was her first language, but loved correcting people especially me on my grammar/spelling!!! πŸ˜‰ She was a lot of fun.

-VR

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
29 May 19

@very-rusty said
About Nordlys
"Nordlys" is a misspelling of "noodles". A noodle is food made from unleavened dough that is cooked in a boiling liquid. Depending upon the type, noodles may be dried or refrigerated before cooking. The word noodle derives from the German Nudel (noodle) and may be related to the Latin word nodus (knot). In American English, noodle is a generic term for unlea ...[text shortened]... ut loved correcting people especially me on my grammar/spelling!!! πŸ˜‰ She was a lot of fun.

-VR
Actually Nordlys (SwedishßπŸ˜‰ is Nordlicht(German) or northern light(English).

She was a native German and also a native German Speaker.
She was also highly respected as claimed by Torunn.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
29 May 19

@Torunn
It was the word everyone I was calling into doubt.
If Mother Theresa started posting on here someone would come on and slag her off.

Maybe a bit pedantic on my part.

Moves
29 May 19

@the-gravedigger said
@Torunn
If Mother Theresa started posting on here someone would come on and slag her off.

Yes, the perfect word.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 May 19

@the-gravedigger said
@Torunn

Pedantic....Another word for me to look up!!! πŸ˜‰

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 May 19
1 edit

@ponderable said
Actually Nordlys (SwedishßπŸ˜‰ is Nordlicht(German) or northern light(English).

She was a native German and also a native German Speaker.
She was also highly respected as claimed by Torunn.
Thanks for the correction...It has been a while!!!

Even I liked her!!! πŸ˜‰

-VR

Read a book!

Moves
29 May 19

@kewpie said
Any chance that you two could go quiet for a while and let other people put the thread back on track by making nominations, please?
{this is a rhetorical question - the last thing needed here is a response}
Good luck with that.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 May 19
2 edits

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 May 19

@handyandy said
Good luck with that.
You and I both told off in this thread...

The amusing thing to me is that the OP is one massive flame anyway. Poor old Luck was just a smoke-screen; the real purpose of the OP was to churn this forum with a Gramp Bobby “in memorial” theme.

So shoot me, it’s bloody well true.
Classic RHP

Read a book!

Moves
29 May 19

@divegeester said
You and I both told off in this thread...

The amusing thing to me is that the OP is one massive flame anyway. Poor old Luck was just a smoke-screen; the real purpose of the OP was to churn this forum with a Gramp Bobby “in memorial” theme.

So shoot me, it’s bloody well true.
Classic RHP
As I posted earlier, putting Bobby's name at the top of the Honor Roll would fulfill his fondest wish.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 May 19
1 edit

@handyandy said
As I posted earlier, putting Bobby's name at the top of the Honor Roll would fulfill his fondest wish.
But not yours eh, Andy!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

Perhaps you think you should be up there in the Honor Roll?.....Not quite yet, you are still here, we will keep you in mind though. πŸ˜‰

-VR

Read a book!

Moves
29 May 19

@very-rusty said
But not yours eh, Andy!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

Perhaps you think you should be up there in the Honor Roll?.....Not quite yet, you are still here, we will keep you in mind though. πŸ˜‰
Kewpie told you to shut up.