Honor Roll

Honor Roll

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Read a book!

Moves
30 May 19

@very-rusty said
Do you really think either of us would be stupid enough to put ourselves in that situation? Do you EVER stop and think things out clearly?
Obviously you weren't stupid enough. Bobby, on the other hand, definitely wanted to attend.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
30 May 19

@very-rusty said
Andy,

Explain to me why I would go to a BBQ with a bunch of people who were all having a war of words with me at the time? Does that make any logic to you?
Bob had no intentions of going anyway Andy!!! Remember he was in on the war of words at the time with you some mods and a few others all of who were going to the BBQ. Do you really think either of us would b ...[text shortened]... pid enough to put ourselves in that situation? Do you EVER stop and think things out clearly?

-VR
I loved that BBQ. I had 12 burgers.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 May 19

@mwmiller said
@divegeester

I did some digging. The person who put together the "RHP Faces" project was a member named "gatecrasher", from South Africa. He hasn't moved for over 3000 days.
One of the definitions of a living thing is movement 😦

Anyway, yes I remember that name and I think he was the guy who set it up. Maybe.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 May 19

@handyandy said
You were invited to Phil's BBQ but you declined. Bobby tried to invite himself but was turned down (after a poll) because of his penchant for collecting personal information.
Haha, I remember all this stuff from the time. Brilliant forum fun.

Thanks for dragging it back to the surface.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 May 19

@handyandy said
Obviously you weren't stupid enough. Bobby, on the other hand, definitely wanted to attend.
No, he said he did to see what would be said. He didn't expect to be invited for a second. Trust me I know this for a fact.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 May 19

@divegeester said
Haha, I remember all this stuff from the time. Brilliant forum fun.

Thanks for dragging it back to the surface.
Some things are better left in the past!

-VR

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
30 May 19

@mwmiller said
@divegeester

I did some digging. The person who put together the "RHP Faces" project was a member named "gatecrasher", from South Africa. He hasn't moved for over 3000 days.
i nominate @gatecrasher for the honor roll...

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 May 19

@rookie54 said
i nominate @gatecrasher for the honor roll...
I had totally forgotten about him...He been gone a long time!!!

-VR

Read a book!

Moves
31 May 19

@very-rusty said
No, he said he did to see what would be said. He didn't expect to be invited for a second. Trust me I know this for a fact.
Why would Bobby be so rude and disingenuous as to fish for an invitation and then not show up?

Your "fact" is factitious.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31 May 19

@handyandy said
Why would Bobby be so rude and disingenuous as to fish for an invitation and then not show up?

Your "fact" is factitious.
He was playing with you all, did anyone think he was serious? I know Phlabs didn't. Maybe something you didn't know is Phlabs and I talked in P.M.'s all the time. Told me you were a quiet mild mannered man in person. I believe you are too, I don't think you would say a hell of a lot to my face. πŸ˜‰

-VR

Read a book!

Moves
31 May 19

@very-rusty said
I don't think you would say a hell of a lot to my face.
Are you that ugly?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31 May 19

@handyandy said
Are you that ugly?
No, Andy you're not as loud mouthed in person as you are on here!!! πŸ˜‰ That I know for a fact. Unless you are calling Phlabs a liar now too!!!!

-VR

Read a book!

Moves
31 May 19

@very-rusty said
No, Andy you're not as loud mouthed in person as you are on here!!! πŸ˜‰ That I know for a fact. Unless you are calling Phlabs a liar now too!!!!
If it's loud, buttboy, it's coming from your end.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31 May 19

@handyandy said
If it's loud, buttboy, it's coming from your end.
I guess you can be a brave outspoken person and name caller on here Andy, at least it give you a place where you can vent!!! πŸ˜‰

-VR

Australia

Moves
31 May 19

Get a room, you two.