Female and Irish people thread

Female and Irish people thread

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 Mar 23

@suzianne said
Should you have said that out loud?
Probably not, but knowing him he laughed about it.

-VR

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
19 Mar 23
3 edits

@a-unique-nickname said
A thread for all the woman of rhp and all the Irishmen to chat about anything really.

How was your day Torunn?
Mrs badger was born in dublin to mr & mrs Drummond,nee donnison, so she thoght her roots were 1/2 irish 1/2 scotish but her brother did a geneology search and found that grandfather drummond was dublin born & bred. as for myself my mother was Mary theresa kelly from dublin and my fathers family were 1/2 english 1/2 irish Burton/Norris.ps I drink Guinnes

Moves
20 Mar 23

@badradger said
Mrs badger was born in dublin to mr & mrs Drummond,nee donnison, so she thoght her roots were 1/2 irish 1/2 scotish but her brother did a geneology search and found that grandfather drummond was dublin born & bred. as for myself my mother was Mary theresa kelly from dublin and my fathers family were 1/2 english 1/2 irish Burton/Norris.ps I drink Guinnes
Ok, you're allowed in on the granny rule.

Gothenburg

Moves
20 Mar 23
1 edit

@A-Unique-Nickname
This is kind of a new Tavern thread. 🙂

What signifies the Irish?

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
20 Mar 23
2 edits

@badradger said
I think this means your children can get an Irish passport.
I would really like an Irish passport.
I did a DNA test- a bit like geneology but linked through the science instead of records, it turned up a big surprise for our family. Always a possibility with these tests. Will you get yours done?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Mar 23

@a-unique-nickname said
Ok, you're allowed in on the granny rule.
Tanks

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Mar 23

@yo-its-me said
I did a DNA test- a bit like geneology but linked through the science instead of records, it turned up a big surprise for our family. Always a possibility with these tests. Will you get yours done?
my son has one ,my daughter is an austrailian citizen now

Moves
20 Mar 23

@torunn said
@A-Unique-Nickname
This is kind of a new Tavern thread. 🙂

What signifies the Irish?
If badger is supplying the Guinness I'm not going to say no.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Mar 23

@a-unique-nickname said
If badger is supplying the Guinness I'm not going to say no.
black oil,liquid gold

Moves
20 Mar 23

@yo-its-me said
As it stands at the moment even the children of their children qualify for an Irish passport.

No rule on how many passports you can hold, well i know some countries restrict it.

My first passport was actually British, didn't renew it though, might be worth getting another one.

Coming back from Portugal late last year was funny, eu passport straight through... UK passport long queue. I think they did it on purpose 😂

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Mar 23

@badradger said
black oil,liquid gold
Sounds like part of theme song from the Beverlyhillbilly's.

-VR

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Mar 23

@very-rusty said
Sounds like part of theme song from the Beverlyhillbilly's.

-VR
black gold,texas tea

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
20 Mar 23

@a-unique-nickname said
As it stands at the moment even the children of their children qualify for an Irish passport.

No rule on how many passports you can hold, well i know some countries restrict it.

My first passport was actually British, didn't renew it though, might be worth getting another one.

Coming back from Portugal late last year was funny, eu passport straight through... UK passport long queue. I think they did it on purpose 😂
Ohhh! I will look into this again then (when I get that magical day to myself where I can do things!) Because I have a grand parent with two parents who were both from Ireland, the Beland and Smiles lines.

Brexit ruined a lot of plans for me that an Irish passport would solve.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Mar 23

@badradger said
black gold,texas tea
Right, Thanks! 🙂

-VR

Moves
20 Mar 23

I see the usual pickering is going on at the males only thread, much better here.

Tea anyone?