Fake News

Fake News

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Apr 20

@hells-caretaker said
@Very-Rusty

Yeah, & Liverpool not winning the league is a bigger issue than eating amongst the faithfull. (edit) Trump? I think of him when I break wind taking a morning P***. The Undesirable clearly sleeps with cucumber slices on his F/ing eyeballs as he sleep's in/under a sun tan bed.
So you're saying you always have the Trumpster on your mind!.....LOL..... ๐Ÿ˜‰

-VR

Alekhine's Gun

๐Ÿค” Bolton

Moves
14 Apr 20

@Very-Rusty

After every curry...

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Apr 20
4 edits

@Hells-Caretaker

Not all curries are healthy. Avoid kormas, masalas and pasandras, which contain frightening amounts of cream. The average chicken tikka masala, for example, contains about 1,500 calories.
๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh this is the 'FAKE NEWS' thread! ๐Ÿ˜‰

wg59....Let on like I am really sorry ok! ๐Ÿ˜‰

-VR

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
14 Apr 20

@hand-of-hecate said
Pyramids are naturally occurring rock formations. Prove me wrong.
they are state of the art grain silos

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/nov/05/fact-check-ben-carson-claim-pyramids-store-grain

รœber-Nerd

Moves
14 Apr 20

Lizard creatures are running the show.

https://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/10/how-spot-reptilians-runing-us-government/354496/

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
14 Apr 20

@moonbus said
Lizard creatures are running the show.

https://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/10/how-spot-reptilians-runing-us-government/354496/
This is just so wrong, moonbus. Wrong, I tell you!

Can they play chess? hmm...

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
15 Apr 20

Agent Orange was Donald Trumps code name when
he worked undercover in Vietnam. His cover story for
not being in the regular army was that he had heel spurs.

รœber-Nerd

Moves
15 Apr 20

@earl-of-trumps said
This is just so wrong, moonbus. Wrong, I tell you!

Can they play chess? hmm...
Lizard creatures control humans telepathically in oder to conceal their presence here and make people believe they don't exist. However, for 1200 pounds, Ghost will show you how to construct a protective aluminium foil helmet which blocks the telepathic rays. Man, I tell ya, the scales dropped from my eyes when I put it on !

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
15 Apr 20

@wolfgang59 said
Post here anything more believable than a flat earth but less believable than Trump being POTUS.
Well actually we are Living in tanks and all what we see from the world is just a projection so our bodies produce certain Hormones important to our herders...

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Apr 20

Breaking News: Ghost of a Duke becomes a Rocket Scientist!!!

-VR

รœber-Nerd

Moves
15 Apr 20

Deep State.

The fact there is zero evidence of a Deep State proves that the Deep State is ubiquitous and very thorough at hiding evidence.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/13/politics/donald-trump-deep-state-new-york-times/index.html

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
16 Apr 20
1 edit

@moonbus said
Lizard creatures control humans telepathically in oder to conceal their presence here and make people believe they don't exist. However, for 1200 pounds, Ghost will show you how to construct a protective aluminium foil helmet which blocks the telepathic rays. Man, I tell ya, the scales dropped from my eyes when I put it on !
Cool. Ghost and I get along pretty good.

I truly hope he can save me from myself with that tin foil helmet of his.

Read a book!

Moves
16 Apr 20

@earl-of-trumps said

Why are you wasting time over here when you could be in Debates caressing Donald Trump or demonizing Democrats.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
16 Apr 20

@earl-of-trumps said

I am willing to waive the 1200 pounds fee sir and instead accept (by way of payment) 9 guinea pigs and a small Roberts radio. (Dark blue).

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Apr 20

@moonbus said
Lizard scales?

Man, I woulda been on this from the beginning, had Wolfgang called this the 'National Enquirer' thread, or the David Icke thread.