Detecting whether you are male/female on the GF

Detecting whether you are male/female on the GF

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Read a book!

Moves
17 Oct 14

Originally posted by Ponderable
Il y a des personnes, qui ne parlent pas francais.
Mehr ist das schade.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17 Oct 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
No. You cannot reply without attempting to misdirect, can you?

My point is that you really had no business bringing the gender of Duchess64 into question in the other thread, considering that yours was also in question at one time. You're not really in a position to judge others in this way, unless you are prepared to revisit this issue every time you try.
If I believed you were really the hotness girl in your profile pic, I'd never hassle you again.

Read a book!

Moves
17 Oct 14

Originally posted by divegeester
If I believed you were really the hotness girl in your profile pic, I'd never hassle you again.
I really am the hotness guy in my profile pic. Will you never hassle me again?

TM

rebel city

Moves
17 Oct 14

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Two F's and an M? Sounds like a good old fashioned manage a trois to me. πŸ˜‰
Your post sort of reflects a state of mind, doesn't it?

TM

rebel city

Moves
17 Oct 14

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Well the only six-pack I've got is in my beer fridge. πŸ™
What is a six-pack? Thanks to the one who can explain it to me.

Is it against the cold or maybe something naughty? Am curious.

TM

rebel city

Moves
17 Oct 14

What about my profile, is it hot? πŸ˜‰

F

Moves
18 Oct 14

Originally posted by JS357
I thought FMF stood for a particular physical combination.πŸ™‚
Some have speculated that it's a textual representation of verbalizations uttered during the vinegar strokes.

Read a book!

Moves
18 Oct 14
1 edit

Originally posted by Tabitha Marshall
Your post sort of reflects a state of mind, doesn't it?
That's a good question. I meant it to be a play on words, but maybe it's an inner desire calling out. πŸ™‚ 😲 πŸ™‚

TM

rebel city

Moves
18 Oct 14

Originally posted by HandyAndy
That's a good question. I meant it to be a play on words, but maybe it's an inner desire calling out. πŸ™‚ 😲 πŸ™‚
Yes who knows? And this particularly fantasy seems very popular in the western world. I like how they express it in French. Being multilingual, I always find it easier to express naughty thoughts in languages other than my native Brazilian Portuguese, and of course, French is sexy isn't it?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
18 Oct 14

Originally posted by Kewpie
I've never been able to figure out why six-packs are meant to be attractive to women. Perhaps they're only meant to be attractive to other men?
They show excellent humping machinery.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Oct 14
1 edit

I can't tell if this is a threat, or a request for proof, or exactly what it is.

Your belief is up to you, but I don't think it's a matter of not enough faith, I just think you like to hassle me. πŸ™‚

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
18 Oct 14

What is a six-pack? Thanks to the one who can explain it to me.

Is it against the cold or maybe something naughty? Am curious.
A six pack is slang for well toned abdominal muscles with low body fat so the muscles show up when they show their stomach.

TM

rebel city

Moves
18 Oct 14

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
A six pack is slang for well toned abdominal muscles with low body fat so the muscles show up when they show their stomach.
Oh I see. I wish I had that but sadly not the case, 3 packs maybe with a bit of luck. πŸ™ πŸ˜‰

Read a book!

Moves
18 Oct 14

Yes who knows? And this particularly fantasy seems very popular in the western world. I like how they express it in French. Being multilingual, I always find it easier to express naughty thoughts in languages other than my native Brazilian Portuguese, and of course, French is sexy isn't it?
Mais oui, madame.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18 Oct 14

Originally posted by Kewpie
I've never been able to figure out why six-packs are meant to be attractive to women. Perhaps they're only meant to be attractive to other men?
A lot of guys would rather have a keg than a six pack....