dear russ,

dear russ,

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Jul 19
1 edit

@russ said
Unclear on the value of a giddygotdang, therefore unable to answer.
LOL 😉

VR

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
04 Jul 19

@rookie54

How's this one...

In order to post, you have to have at least three games of chess active. [whistling]

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
04 Jul 19

@earl-of-trumps said
@rookie54

How's this one...

In order to post, you have to have at least three games of chess active. [whistling]
Why not 4? or 2? or zero?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
05 Jul 19

@earl-of-trumps said
@rookie54

How's this one...

Why not both?

-VR

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
07 Jul 19

@wolfgang59 said
Why not 4? or 2? or zero?
As I undersatnd zero is the state now. And there seems to be some problem with that, since we observe people posting in the forum who never made a move.

However to have three active games wouldn't be a hindrance for people who will just invent a sock puppet. Since it would just necessitate to challenge three people (who could be inactive, so they wouldn't trash those games...)

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Jul 19
1 edit

@ponderable said
As I undersatnd zero is the state now. And there seems to be some problem with that, since we observe people posting in the forum who never made a move.

However to have three active games wouldn't be a hindrance for people who will just invent a sock puppet. Since it would just necessitate to challenge three people (who could be inactive, so they wouldn't trash those games...)
Hell, talk about a hindrance to my old buddy Andy, he hasn't played a game in years now!!!! 😉

-VR

Read a book!

Moves
07 Jul 19

@very-rusty said
Hell, talk about a hindrance to my old buddy Andy, he hasn't played a game in years now!!!!
You seem to be having a very difficult time minding your own business.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Jul 19

@handyandy said
You seem to be having a very difficult time minding your own business.
I am having a problem you have your nose stuck in just about everything I say....Hell I was trying to help you out here!! IF that rule was passed you wouldn't be able to post....Damn what did I defend you for? 😛 😉

-VR

Read a book!

Moves
07 Jul 19

@very-rusty said
I am having a problem you have your nose stuck in just about everything I say....Hell I was trying to help you out here!! IF that rule was passed you wouldn't be able to post....Damn what did I defend you for?
I don't need you to defend me, pinhead, and I ignore most of what you say. How much tripe can one person digest?

The number of chess games I play is none of your business.

I joined RHP in 2006 (before you showed up) and was a subscribing member for 10 years. I let my subscription lapse in 2016 when I decided to take a break from active chess. At the moment, I can choose to play one game, 100 games or no games. And, unless the site owner changes the rules, I have the same right to post in a public forum as anyone else here.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Jul 19

@handyandy said
I don't need you to defend me, pinhead, and I ignore most of what you say. How much tripe can one person digest?

The number of chess games I play is none of your business.

I joined RHP in 2006 (before you showed up) and was a subscribing member for 10 years. I let my subscription lapse in 2016 when I decided to take a break from active chess. At the moment, I can choo ...[text shortened]... e site owner changes the rules, I have the same right to post in a public forum as anyone else here.
It is ok Andy you must have missed the part where they didn't want people such as yourself posting.

I joined a month after you did, got my membership right away and have had it ever since. I understand sometimes as we get older we don't have the energy we once had. 😉

Get rid of the name calling Andy makes you look lame when you do that.

-VR

Read a book!

Moves
07 Jul 19

@very-rusty said
It is ok Andy you must have missed the part where they didn't want people such as yourself posting.
Who are "they"?

Read a book!

Moves
07 Jul 19

@very-rusty said
Get rid of the name calling Andy makes you look lame when you do that.
Lame, perhaps, but accurate!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Jul 19

@handyandy said
Who are "they"?
Andy, read and find out for yourself.

Andy is you name, you do use it in your profile for all to see, so why not use it?

Pinhead isn't my name but you seem to like calling names, now that is really Lame!!!

Thanks for playing!

-VR

Read a book!

Moves
07 Jul 19

@very-rusty said
Andy, read and find out for yourself.
In other words, you made it up.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Jul 19

@handyandy said
In other words, you made it up.
No in other words read what was suggested about people who don't play any chess games and posting. You will have your answer, I am not your errand boy even if you could be old enough to be my Dad!!! 😉 😛

-VR