Bucks for Bannings Scandal

Bucks for Bannings Scandal

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Jul 21

@fmf said
Ponderable was talking about the possibility of your post being deleted or you being banned. You didn't see it?
That wasn't even his point. Can't you read without putting your own spin on it?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Jul 21

@divegeester said
You are suggesting that my reposting of your buddy Suzianne’s utterly ludicrous, comedic, pathetic angry claims that I paid Russ to get those user accounts banned…is a breach of the data protection act?
Who's angry?

F

Moves
07 Jul 21

@suzianne said
Hot water?
Yes, hot water. You have made a fool of yourself with your comments about bribes. Hot water in that sense. Like how some people thought I was in hot water for using the "John W Booth" screen name years ago.

F

Moves
07 Jul 21

@suzianne said
That wasn't even his point. Can't you read without putting your own spin on it?
Yes. He was talking about your accusation being deleted and about you being banned and how it shouldn't be discussed and how it should be reported etc. Ponderable. Look for yourself.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Jul 21

@divegeester said
No one, least of all me, is asking for Suzianne to be banned, not even reprimanded.

Her post which I referred to, is a bother of her vitriolic angry triggers, stemming from her own twisted sense of injustice, and based on her being completely and utterly wrong about me.

I think she’s an unpleasant but comedic character who can’t be taken seriously and who’s ludicr ...[text shortened]... sation made against myself.

It a pity to see you descend into this partisan behaviour Ponderable.
https://www.clear-say.com/protesting-too-much/

F

Moves
07 Jul 21

If Suzianne is sticking to her guns on this bribery accusation, why are Ponderable and Ghost of a Duke trying to protect her from her claims being discussed?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Jul 21

@fmf said
Yes. He was talking about your accusation being deleted and about you being banned and how it shouldn't be discussed and how it should be reported etc. Ponderable. Look for yourself.
I've read it. Maybe you should.

His entire point was that you and your partner in crime should have handled this in private. But you insist on going public because you and your ally want to use the opportunity to grandstand.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Jul 21

@fmf said
If Suzianne is sticking to her guns on this bribery accusation, why are Ponderable and Ghost of a Duke trying to protect her from her claims being discussed?
I don't see them "trying to protect" me.

This is another tool you use in order to try to coerce cooperation. Guilt by association.

You just can't help yourself, can you?

Go on, keep talking.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Jul 21

@fmf said
Master of spin.

Maybe you should be on the radio.

F

Moves
07 Jul 21

@suzianne said
I've read it. Maybe you should.
I read it too.

Ponderable introduced the ideas about possible deletions and a possible ban, not me. Not the OP. Just Ponderable

F

Moves
07 Jul 21

@suzianne said
Master of spin.
As straight talking goes, it's as straight as it can be. There's no spin at all.

F

Moves
07 Jul 21

@suzianne said
I don't see them "trying to protect" me.
They adamantly don't want your public comments to be be discussed in public. Protection in that sense

F

Moves
07 Jul 21

@suzianne said
This is another tool you use in order to try to coerce cooperation. Guilt by association.
"Guilt by association"?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Jul 21

@suzianne said
Who's angry?
I’m too scared to say…

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Jul 21

@suzianne said
His entire point was that you and your partner in crime should have handled this in private.
What “crime”?
What are you on about?