1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Jul '21 07:31
    @fmf said
    Why would Suzianne's accusation need to be deleted? She is who she is and she posts what she posts. Just let it be there for people to see. Same goes for all my posts going all the way back. I wouldn't want Suzianne to be banned for posting what she did. I think people should have access to the kind of stuff she says.
    I agree.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    07 Jul '21 07:32
    @fmf said
    Last time your huff was because I wouldn't join your club. This time what is it? Because Suzianne is in a wee bit of hot water about an accusation she made.
    Are you or Dive familiar with General Data Protection Regulation?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '21 07:33
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Why are you trying so hard to run interference for Suzianne? Let her express herself? Let her take responsibility for what she says.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    07 Jul '21 07:34
    @fmf said
    Why are you trying so hard to run interference for Suzianne? Let her express herself? Let her take responsibility for what she says.
    I recommend you answer the following question and confirm that you have taken it on board:

5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Bill and I make five hours of radio a week, five different shows. Which shows are you going to try to sabotage this time?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    I recommend you answer the following question and confirm that you have taken it on board:

You are trolling me.
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    07 Jul '21 07:35
    @fmf said
    Bill and I make five hours of radio a week, five different shows. Which shows are you going to try to sabotage this time?
    This is your last opportunity. I recommend you answer the following question and confirm that you have taken it on board:

8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Jul '21 07:351 edit
    @ponderable said
    In fact @Ponderable is asking not to create thread after thread to kep that warm. If the powers that be see any reason to ban Suzianne they will be more inclined by a private message than by threads in the GF:
    No one, least of all me, is asking for Suzianne to be banned, not even reprimanded.

Her post which I referred to, is a bother of her vitriolic angry triggers, stemming from her own twisted sense of injustice, and based on her being completely and utterly wrong about me.

I think she’s an unpleasant but comedic character who can’t be taken seriously and who’s ludicrous life claims deserve to treated with disdain.

You are NEVER calling her out for the abuse she flings at people on a weekly basis, and yet here you are picking me up for reframing an accusation made against myself.

It a pity to see you descend into this partisan behaviour Ponderable.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Jul '21 07:37
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    You should take this up privately with Russ and not discuss it here in public.
    Do you think Suzianne should have taken her claim about bribery to Russ and discuss it privately?

I may be wrong but I don’t remember you making a peep about it.

Funny that.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Jul '21 07:37
    @fmf said
    I do not want to see her banned. I do not want to see her accusation deleted. If it's not a thread to your liking, don't look at it.
    Hear hear.
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    07 Jul '21 07:38
    @divegeester said
    Do you think Suzianne should have taken her claim about bribery to Russ and discuss it privately?

I may be wrong but I don’t remember you making a peep about it.

Funny that.
    Are you familiar with General Data Protection Regulation?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Jul '21 07:38
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Have you reconsidered leaving the GF?
    Did you privately advise Suzianne that she should remove her original claim against me and take it up privately with Russ?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Jul '21 07:39
    @ponderable said
    To achieve that I also highly recommend to send feedback, rather than posting in the GF.
    Did you privately advise Suzianne that she should remove her original claim against me and take it up privately with Russ?
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '21 07:39
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    This is your last opportunity. I recommend you answer the following question and confirm that you have taken it on board:

What is this trolling for?

Have I upset you viz a viz Suzianne, again?

Listen: I am saying, DON'T delete her post; DON'T ban her; DON'T delete a thread where people are interacting regarding what she posted.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Jul '21 07:40
    @fmf said
    Are you going to try to sabotage the radio programme again?
    I just spat my coffee out a bit!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree