1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '21 07:09
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    You should take this up privately with Russ and not discuss it here in public.
    Just let Suzianne take responsibility for what she says. Don't try to cover it up for her.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    07 Jul '21 07:12
    @fmf said
    I do not want to see her banned. I do not want to see her accusation deleted. If it's not a thread to your liking, don't look at it.
    Have you reconsidered leaving the GF?
  3. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    07 Jul '21 07:13
    @fmf said
    I do not want to see her banned. I do not want to see her accusation deleted. If it's not a thread to your liking, don't look at it.
    To achieve that I also highly recommend to send feedback, rather than posting in the GF.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '21 07:16
    @ponderable said
    To achieve that I also highly recommend to send feedback, rather than posting in the GF.
    Just let people interact. Just let Suzianne be herself. Let her say what she chooses to say. Stop being so controlling.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '21 07:16
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    You mentioned that I should. But I am not going to.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '21 07:17
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    This retort, of course, simply sidestepped the very reasonable thing I'd said.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '21 07:22
    Why are some people so against authenticity and candour?

The accusations Suzianne made are her being her genuine self and exercising her candour.

Let her do it.

Enough of this talk of deleting her posts or banning her or protecting her by deleting threads where people are responding genuinely to the things she posts genuinely.
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    07 Jul '21 07:231 edit
    @fmf said
    You mentioned that I should. But I am not going to.
    Are you or Dive familiar with General Data Protection Regulation?

I ask this in relation to both of you publically sharing the contents of a letter of complaint I sent to a radio station and the possible ramifications this might have.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '21 07:24
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    I ask this is relation to both of you publically sharing the contents of a letter of complaint I sent to a radio station and the possible ramifications this might have.
    Are you going to try to sabotage the radio programme again?
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    07 Jul '21 07:25
    @fmf said
    Are you going to try to sabotage the radio programme again?
    I asked you a clear question. Are you or Dive familiar with General Data Protection Regulation?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '21 07:27
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    I asked you a clear question. Are you or Dive familiar with General Data Protection Regulation?
    Should I warn the radio station that you are going to try to repeat what you did last year ~ once again, because you are feeling bent out of shape on an internet message board?
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    07 Jul '21 07:28
    @fmf said
    Should I warn the radio station that you are going to try to repeat what you did last year ~ once again, because you are feeling bent out of shape on an internet message board?
    A breach of General Data Protection Regulation wouldn't be taken to the radio station.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Jul '21 07:29
    @ponderable said
    Before any suspicion arises I alerted the thread and gave a reasoning.

Dive it is not to be discussed in the open Forum, you did that (raising this specific accustaion) a lot now, why do you think it will alter anything?
    Please send feedback in private and if Suzianne is banned then it be so. But this kind of threads only serves to make the already quite toxic atmospehre even more toxic.
    What a pity you didn’t exercise your considerable principles of good forum posting when I was being verbally abused by Suzianne, Duchess64 and others.

What a pity also, that you didn’t exercise these same principles in flagging up Suzianne’s ludicrous accusations of bribery.

Just a pity.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '21 07:30
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    A breach of General Data Protection Regulation wouldn't be taken to the radio station.
    Last time your huff was because I wouldn't join your club. This time what is it? Because Suzianne is in a wee bit of hot water about an accusation she made.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Jul '21 07:311 edit
    @suzianne said
    https://www.clear-say.com/protesting-too-much/
    Were you serious about your PUBLIC allegation that the site administration were taking bribes from me PERSONALLY in order to get posters banned?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree