Arguing with idiots …

Arguing with idiots …

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
18 May 23

@vespin said
If she wanted to, she would crush you both verbally but I don't think she feels either of you are worth her time.
She has been stalking me around the forums for over ten years trying to "crush" me "verbally", to no avail.

F

Moves
18 May 23

@vespin said
I guess you believe in being abusive verbally?
I don't think I have been "abusive" to her, no. I've suggested to her time and time again that she sells herself short with the way she posts. I don't think that counts as "abuse".

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 May 23

@fmf said
She has been stalking me around the forums for over ten years trying to "crush" me "verbally", to no avail.
You seem in need of the crying towel again fmf, throws crying towel, quick catch!!! 🙂

-VR

ENGLAND

Moves
18 May 23

@vespin said
Yeah, and useless as ever.
Zinger!

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
18 May 23

@fmf said
I don't think I have been "abusive" to her, no. I've suggested to her time and time again that she sells herself short with the way she posts. I don't think that counts as "abuse".
I believe that would be for her to decide.

ENGLAND

Moves
18 May 23

I believe we have forum “white knight” here

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 May 23

@divegeester said
I believe we have forum “white knight” here
WE know it isn't The Gooster for sure! 😛

-VR

F

Moves
18 May 23

@vespin said
I believe that would be for her to decide.
You asked me what I believed and I answered.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
19 May 23

@fmf said
You asked me what I believed and I answered.
Did I miss something? When did I ask you "what you believed?" I don't think I asked you that or anything else. I just commented on the ugly posts you and Dive made.

ENGLAND

Moves
19 May 23

@vespin said
I just commented on the ugly posts you and Dive made.
Do you object you all “ugly posts” made in this forum?

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
19 May 23

@divegeester said
I did not make any ugly posts. I responded to what you said and Dive. Not one fact in the bunch. And I never called you guys names or anything ugly. Just responded to the incoherent facts. I'm done with this. I said what I had to say. Me and you use to play each other for a while. you won't now. That is where we should settle things, on the board. I'll play both of you. Lets play a pre-set opening. The stafford Gambit accepted. I can set it up and send it over. Or play regular openings.

Lastly, I said nothing ugly. Just truth.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
19 May 23

@divegeester said
No just yours and the other guy your friends with FM? Forget his screen name. Just you two.

F

Moves
19 May 23

@vespin said
Did I miss something? When did I ask you "what you believed?" I don't think I asked you that or anything else.
Bottom of page 8.

F

Moves
19 May 23
1 edit

@vespin said
I just commented on the ugly posts you and Dive made.
What "ugly posts" did I make? You sound to me like you are, feebly, trying to troll me.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 May 23
2 edits

@fmf said
What "ugly posts" did I make? You sound to me like you are, feebly, trying to troll me.
In my very humble opinion, most of you and gooster's posts are "Ugly Posts", made to intimidate and belittle others. Of course that is in my "Very Humble Opinion", as I said. 🙂 😛 Impossible to troll you when you're in every freaking thread on the site!!! 😛

-VR