Arguing with idiots …

Arguing with idiots …

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
19 May 23

@fmf said
What "ugly posts" did I make? You sound to me like you are, feebly, trying to troll me.
I already commented on all of it. Go back and read. You also asked me what other word would I use? I answered you. I'm not in here enough to troll anyone. I see something abusive I call it out. End of story and this conversation.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
19 May 23

@very-rusty said
In my very humble opinion, most of you and gooster's posts are "Ugly Posts", made to intimidate and belittle others. Of course that is in my "Very Humble Opinion", as I said. 🙂 😛 Impossible to troll you when you're in every freaking thread on the site!!! 😛

-VR
Agreed completely.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
19 May 23

@very-rusty said
Impossible to troll you when you're in every freaking thread on the site!!! 😛

-VR
Shirley it is easy to troll someone when they are in every thread and impossible to troll someone when they are in no threads. 😉 😛

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 May 23

@the-gravedigger said
Shirley it is easy to troll someone when they are in every thread and impossible to troll someone when they are in no threads. 😉 😛
t-g, Why don't you and the two TWINS go for a nice long walk off of a short pier.

And stop calling me Shirley! 😛 🙂

-VR

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
19 May 23

@vespin said
No just yours and the other guy your friends with FM?
Why are your virtue-signalling principles so thinly spread?

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
19 May 23
1 edit

@vespin said
No just yours and the other guy your friends with FM? Forget his screen name. Just you two.
I think you’re here because your cretinous clan mate was undone with my fact based exegesis unpicking of his years of relentless trolling of my chess rating, and you’re trying to deflect from that with this white-knight silliness.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 May 23
3 edits

@divegeester said
I think you’re here because your cretinous clan mate was undone with my fact based exegesis unpicking of his years of relentless trolling of my chess rating, and you’re trying to deflect from that with this white-knight silliness.
LOL@ Gooster, Your so called FACTS are changing all the time. Try and keep up old man. 🙂 Your profile says it all about how scared you are to play people who would beat you. 🙂 YOU SAID: ×Accepting challenges from rated 900 to 1150* come on you could have went to 1200 at least!!! Isn't this fun.

You won't even play a Clan Challenge against my Clan Leader who is more around your rating than myself, who would wipe the board with you so to speak.. 🙂

-VR

F

Moves
19 May 23

@vespin said
I already commented on all of it. Go back and read. You also asked me what other word would I use? I answered you. I'm not in here enough to troll anyone. I see something abusive I call it out. End of story and this conversation.
Don't run away. What "ugly posts" did I make? What "abusive" thing did I say?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 May 23

@fmf said
Don't run away. What "ugly posts" did I make? What "abusive" thing did I say?
Don't harass my Clan Leader you abusive troll! 😛 🙂

-VR

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
20 May 23

@divegeester said
You have lost your mind. LMAO Your chess rating is no better than mine and mine is one of the worse on the site. lol I've asked you to play, we can do it outside the clan and make it a personal game or me vs you in a clan game. 2 points won't matter to me or your leader. I checked our record and I was wrong. We are much closer than I thought. I can't remember well, but I think I won 9 and you won 7 so that would basically make us even.

I have been working on my game as of late. I'll play your friend if he wants to play. If either of you like pre-set openings like in tournaments, I can set it up for any number of openings. I would suggest Giaco Piano, or Stafford which is popular.

As for trolling you or your friend, your nuts. 😆

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
20 May 23

@very-rusty said
Don't harass my Clan Leader you abusive troll! 😛 🙂

-VR
They know what they said and it's in the forum. They don't realize they can't get under your skin or get to you. You would think they would know better by now after all the verbal beatdowns you have given them. 🙂

F

Moves
20 May 23
1 edit

@vespin said
They know what they said and it's in the forum.
What "ugly posts" did I make?

What "abusive" thing did I say?

You're making stuff up.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
20 May 23

@fmf said
What "ugly posts" did I make?

What "abusive" thing did I say?

You're making stuff up.
It's late. Now you have me doubting if it was just Dive and not you. I may be wrong here. I am starting to think it was Dive. But you did ask the question "which word would I use to say the same thing as Harpy". That is ugly to even say it or ask what would better to use in it's place. Very ugly.

If I am completely wrong, I will apologize to you in here, and I will mean it. But if I do that, you must be man enough to accept it. I have never not accepted a persons apology.

The mistake might be mine and if it is, I sincerely apologize.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
20 May 23

@fmf said
I don't think I have been "abusive" to her, no. I've suggested to her time and time again that she sells herself short with the way she posts. I don't think that counts as "abuse".
You got me. It was all Dive. You said somethings that were annoying but I apologize to you , your friends, and anyone else who reads this, I was wrong, dead wrong in saying you were abusive verbally. In fact I did not see any post from you that made me angry. However if you go after my player I will post where I think it is appropriate. You shouldn't be attacking any players.

We are all trying to just play the game.

I am really sorry I accused you of things you did not say. In fact, you were polite about my accusations when most would have attacked me. Shows class.

I got this one wrong where it concerns you.

Vespin / Michael

F

Moves
20 May 23

@VESPIN
Thanks.