Arguing with idiots …

Arguing with idiots …

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
20 May 23

@fmf said
@VESPIN
Thanks.
Thank you for letting me know. Please know I meant what I said. It's not easy admitting when you have done something wrong. But I did.

I just read it wrong. So I am sorry.

all my best.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
20 May 23

@vespin said
You have lost your mind.
What an “ugly” thing to say.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
20 May 23
1 edit

@vespin said
Your chess rating is no better than mine and mine is one of the worse on the site. lol I've asked you to play, we can do it outside the clan and make it a personal game or me vs you in a clan game. 2 points won't matter to me or your leader. I checked our record and I was wrong. We are much closer than I thought. I can't remember well, but I think I won 9 and you won 7 so ...[text shortened]... uggest Giaco Piano, or Stafford which is popular.

As for trolling you or your friend, your nuts.
I wasn’t talking about you.

Try reading other people’s posts in the thread before leaping in with your pompous, self-righteous twaddle.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
20 May 23

@vespin said

I just read it wrong.
Yep.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
20 May 23

@vespin said
You got me. It was all Dive. You said somethings that were annoying but I apologize to you , your friends, and anyone else who reads this, I was wrong, dead wrong in saying you were abusive verbally. In fact I did not see any post from you that made me angry. However if you go after my player I will post where I think it is appropriate. You shouldn't be attacking any play ...[text shortened]... e attacked me. Shows class.

I got this one wrong where it concerns you.

Vespin / Michael
Oh do shut up with all this genuflecting waffle Vespin.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
20 May 23

@vespin said
They know what they said and it's in the forum. They don't realize they can't get under your skin or get to you. You would think they would know better by now after all the verbal beatdowns you have given them.
Very Rusty has been childishly trolling me about my chess rating for years. If you think that is him giving me “verbal beatdowns” then so be it.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
20 May 23

@divegeester said
Very Rusty has been childishly trolling me about my chess rating for years. If you think that is him giving me “verbal beatdowns” then so be it.
First , you were the one who who typed that garbage I was talking about. Second, he talks about your rating, I mean your lack of rating because it is as bad as mine. You going on and on about stats meant nothing. You don't play much so you don't even count as a player.

Rusty plays fast, and has a far better record , a winning record , one that you will have to continue dreaming of.

He could beat you without a queen and a rook. He would still beat you.

And Rusty has verbally crushed you and others like a knife through butter. Everyone sees but you. He gets a ton of green thumbs and you get a ton of red thumbs. Most don't like anything you say.

I understand lack of life so this makes you happy. But if you work on your game you would have more fun.

Still asking you to play. We can play two regular games and two pre set opening games. I like the stafford gambit accepted so I would offer to set the board up for that one.

Or a clan match just me and you. You and I are very close in rating and record against each other. I say we stop with words and play chess! You may be better than me now. I have only just started playing again two months ago.

And I meant that apology "To Your Friend", every word of it.

F

Moves
20 May 23
1 edit

@vespin said
And Rusty has verbally crushed you and others like a knife through butter.
This is a really peculiar claim to make.

F

Moves
20 May 23

@vespin said
Rusty gets a ton of green thumbs and you get a ton of red thumbs. Most don't like anything you say.
So you believe that anonymous red and green thumbs are meaningful?

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
20 May 23
1 edit

@vespin said

And Rusty has verbally crushed you and others like a knife through butter.
This “Very Rusty” you’re talking about … is this @Very-Rusty ??

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
20 May 23

@vespin saidOr a clan match just me and you. You and I are very close in rating and record against each other. I say we stop with words and play chess! You may be better than me now. I have only just started playing again two months ago.
What are you wittering on about.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 May 23
1 edit

@divegeester said
What are you wittering on about.
Stop harassing my Clan Leader, you're not good enough to clean his shoes. You are an abusive troll though! 😛

Man you're too scared to play any chess games with him and you're both close in rating. Are you growing feathers too? 🙂

-VR

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
20 May 23

@fmf said
So you believe that anonymous red and green thumbs are meaningful?
a knife through butter is a known saying here. And if it is just one red thumb I would not count it. He gets 6 and more. So yeah, I count it. Nobody wants to read nor do they like him or his posts.

F

Moves
20 May 23

@vespin said
a knife through butter is a known saying here. And if it is just one red thumb I would not count it. He gets 6 and more. So yeah, I count it. Nobody wants to read nor do they like him or his posts.
But the thumbing is anonymous which makes it meaningless.

F

Moves
20 May 23

@vespin said
Nobody wants to read nor do they like him or his posts.
"Nobody"?