Arguing with idiots …

Arguing with idiots …

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 May 23

@divegeester said
What a harpy.
What does it mean to be called a harpy?

har·​py ˈhär-pē plural harpies. capitalized : a foul creature of Greek mythology that is part woman and part bird. : a greedy person. : an evil-tempered woman.

Shows your character gooster!

-VR

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
17 May 23
1 edit

@divegeester said
What a harpy.
That shows you have no class on top of the nonsense you are spewing. Calling any woman that word should get you tossed out of here. No class at all. You owe her an apology.

And everyone knows Very Rusty like most on this site has the rating go up and down the more games you play, and the faster you play. Yours don't move because you don't play much, and you play people under 1000 a lot. That is my range. Play me.

You just enjoy annoying people.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
17 May 23

@very-rusty said
What does it mean to be called a harpy?

har·​py ˈhär-pē plural harpies. capitalized : a foul creature of Greek mythology that is part woman and part bird. : a greedy person. : an evil-tempered woman.

Shows your character gooster!

-VR
It's a horrible name to call any woman.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17 May 23

@vespin said
Calling any woman that word should get you tossed out of here.
And yet here I am 🤷🏼

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
17 May 23

@divegeester said
And yet here I am 🤷🏼
Yeah, and useless as ever.

F

Moves
18 May 23

@vespin said
It's a horrible name to call any woman.
What word would you use to describe her?

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
18 May 23

@fmf said
What word would you use to describe her?
Woman or lady or young lady. Where I come from you treat woman the way you would treat your mother or sister. My sister has blasted me over the years and I never had a go at her no matter what she said. That is how you treat all woman.

F

Moves
18 May 23

@vespin said
Woman or lady or young lady. Where I come from you treat woman the way you would treat your mother or sister. My sister has blasted me over the years and I never had a go at her no matter what she said. That is how you treat all woman.
You have misunderstood me. What word would you use to describe her that carries the same information as the word you object to?

F

Moves
18 May 23

@vespin said
Where I come from you treat woman the way you would treat your mother or sister.
But my mother and my sister aren't chronic trolls on the internet.

F

Moves
18 May 23

@vespin said
This is a disposition that will most likely not be endorsed by Suzianne on account of her feminist principles. She will not welcome being treated in an unequal way by a man who refers to her as a "lady".

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 May 23

@fmf said
But my mother and my sister aren't chronic trolls on the internet.
So, In other words you didn't learn a thing from them? 😛

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 May 23

@fmf said
This is a disposition that will most likely not be endorsed by Suzianne on account of her feminist principles. She will not welcome being treated in an unequal way by a man who refers to her as a "lady".
Have you become a mind reader unknown to the rest of the Site? 🙂 😛

-VR

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
18 May 23

@FMF
I would NOT use any word that describes the same information. I would not use any language that would convey any information that was negative. Not that word, not any word, and certainly no words put together that would describe any woman like that.

If she wanted to, she would crush you both verbally but I don't think she feels either of you are worth her time.

She would be correct.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
18 May 23

@fmf said
I can't speak for her. That was and is how I feel.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
18 May 23

@fmf said
I also used the words young lady, and "Woman". And she has only been treated unequally by you and Dive. I believe in being polite to "woman".

I guess you believe in being abusive verbally?