Yemeni's Children Starving in High Numbers

Yemeni's Children Starving in High Numbers

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
13 Feb 21

D

Moves
13 Feb 21
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
OMG you are so stupid the United Arab Emirates is a filthy rich country still in existence please Eff off and die:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Arab_Emirates
Do you know if you lived in any of those countries they would put you in the public square and stone you to death?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
13 Feb 21

https://edition.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/asiapcf/central/10/25/ret.us.rations/index.html

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
14 Feb 21

@dood111 said
OMG you are so stupid the United Arab Emirates is a filthy rich country still in existence please Eff off and die:
Do you know if you lived in any of those countries they would put you in the public square and stone you to death?
You wrote UAR. You might have meant UAE but you didn't type that. It takes little time to proof read a post. There's even "Preview before post" checkbox to help with this. Possibly you could do that in future.

D

Moves
14 Feb 21

D

Moves
14 Feb 21

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
14 Feb 21
2 edits

Give me break. Yes, your title. But no reference to butchering and starving mania in Africa. That aint happening? There a lot of 'unclosed ' threads on these sites., a few convenient comments here and there

Don't mean to be argumentative, as your info is very sad indeed, but ignore Africa?!!?? Which has not 'brought it on themselves' by their way of life, their lifestyles, like those places you mention?

Factoid: 226.7 million PEOPLE, including children, are starving in Africa, I've known it, and I have been there with Flying Doctors of America (I'm not a doctor). Starvation all over, and that was not even the principal reason for our mission, which was about med treatment.
Reference your title, google "The share of the world's hungriest is highest in sub-Saharan Africa". Sorry, I just think that needs to be pointed out,,,,,they are worse off than the mess created by Lybia, et al

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
14 Feb 21

@deepthought said
You wrote UAR. You might have meant UAE but you didn't type that. It takes little time to proof read a post. There's even "Preview before post" checkbox to help with this. Possibly you could do that in future.
Yeah, I get that a lot. No mercy at RHP

D

Moves
14 Feb 21

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
14 Feb 21

@dood111 said
No no, dood, the Emerites are very Western. 7 of them.

And yes, they are filthy rich. perhaps they could involve themselves a bit.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
14 Feb 21
1 edit

Well, this thread is a little of the track here.

My point is, the USA has several places on earth where the people clearly need the
help more than most countries getting financial aid from the US.

Example: Strong, healthy Israel, a nation of only 7 million people, got US$3.3 Billion
in 2019, a real rape of the system.

D

Moves
14 Feb 21
1 edit

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
14 Feb 21

I looked it up, FIB is The International Federation for Structural Concrete. I don't get your post, sorry. Would you come back on that. God forbid Duchess commits a typo.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
14 Feb 21

USA is 21Trill, China is 14Trill. I love this country. So what is your plan, there are not a lot of shade trees while living in those countries. Oh, and freedoms. Do they really throw people who are gay off of tall buildings? Is that a legal practice? And, who is they, Duchess? What is this post about, anyway?

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
14 Feb 21
1 edit

See if this drives a point:
--------------------------------------
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-yemen-security-aid/yemen-donor-conference-expected-in-march-aid-sources-say-idUSKBN2AE0J1

Yemen donor conference expected in March, aid sources say

DUBAI (Reuters) - A fundraising event for Yemen’s humanitarian crisis is expected to take place in early March, hosted virtually by Sweden and Switzerland, four aid sources told Reuters on Sunday.

A U.N.-backed push for international donors last June fell short of its $2.4 billion target, raising only $1.3 billion for what the United Nations describes as the world’s largest humanitarian operation.

---------------------------------

Ok, Israel has a pop. of 8,66 million. Yemen, almost 30 million.
So Yemen has 3.4 times as many people, and they are people that are much poorer
and are in fact, starving to death.

The international community raises US$1.3 Billion for Yemen, meanwhile...
the fat, rich and healthy of Israel get US$3.1 Billion aid from the US, not to mention
the financial aid of other nations and the private donations from Jews around the world.

Human rights... my foot.