Who is the most masculine US President ever?

Who is the most masculine US President ever?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
11 Jan 21

Seems like a good debate topic given recent remarks from the White House. Who's the manliest man to ever hold the most important job in the world?

I think it's probably Teddy Roosevelt. He was an avid bear hunter, outdoor enthusiast and once finished giving a speech right after being shot

Hogan has other ideas. He seems to think the soft hands makeup wearing chump with bone spurs is the most masculine person to ever be President. You think Teddy ever wore makeup?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jan/11/trump-most-masculine-president-ever-campaign-spoke/

Lake Como

Moves
11 Jan 21

@wildgrass said
Seems like a good debate topic given recent remarks from the White House. Who's the manliest man to ever hold the most important job in the world?

I think it's probably Teddy Roosevelt. He was an avid bear hunter, outdoor enthusiast and once finished giving a speech right after being shot

Hogan has other ideas. He seems to think the soft hands makeup wearing chump wi ...[text shortened]... https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jan/11/trump-most-masculine-president-ever-campaign-spoke/
Well we know it isn't Obama, maybe Hillary, My vote is Reagan. Manly is more than muscles or brute stuff.

w

Moves
11 Jan 21
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Well we know it isn't Obama, maybe Hillary, My vote is Reagan. Manly is more than muscles or brute stuff.
Hillary was never president, so that doesn't count. Reagan also wore makeup frequently, so that's an instant disqualification in my book.

In fact, the use of any hygiene product is likely disqualifying given the competition.

Roosevelt was not muscular, but he did kill bears and fight armed cowboys in saloons.

c

Moves
11 Jan 21

@wildgrass said

Hogan has other ideas. He seems to think the soft hands makeup wearing chump wi ...[text shortened]... https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jan/11/trump-most-masculine-president-ever-campaign-spoke/
Had to be Lincoln.
In his youth he was known to be very strong, with long sinewy muscles (from chopping wood and other such chores). He used his toughness to defend the weak, a trait he carried into politics.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Jan 21

@wildgrass said

Kamala Harris

Lake Como

Moves
12 Jan 21

@wildgrass said
Hillary was never president, so that doesn't count. Reagan also wore makeup frequently, so that's an instant disqualification in my book.

In fact, the use of any hygiene product is likely disqualifying given the competition.

Roosevelt was not muscular, but he did kill bears and fight armed cowboys in saloons.
You are right,,,,,guess it would be Kamala.....She was never President either, but in Lib-think, Hillary was, as Trump stole the election, and so is Kamala. President, that is. And it is not even Jan 20 yet, when Kamala will indeed be president.....succeeding Hillary.
Watch Hillary sit in Trump's seat at the inauguration !!
Ohhhhh, just hit me....they will have an empty seat for Trump at inauguration. oh, cruel...............

D

Moves
12 Jan 21

@wildgrass said
Sounds like he was pretty muscular to me.
From a description of his college and adult years:
"As an adult, he exercised regularly and took up boxing, tennis, hiking, rowing, polo, and horseback riding. As governor of New York, he boxed with sparring partners several times a week, a practice he regularly continued as President until one blow detached his left retina, leaving him blind in that eye (a fact not made public until many years later). Thereafter, he practiced jujutsu and continued his habit of skinny-dipping in the Potomac River during winter.[3][4]

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
12 Jan 21

I'm always impressed by Andrew Jackson but Teddy Roosevelt the "Rough Rider" might beat him out in this.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
12 Jan 21

@averagejoe1 said
You are right,,,,,guess it would be Kamala.....She was never President either, but in Lib-think, Hillary was, as Trump stole the election, and so is Kamala. President, that is. And it is not even Jan 20 yet, when Kamala will indeed be president.....succeeding Hillary.
Watch Hillary sit in Trump's seat at the inauguration !!
Ohhhhh, just hit me....they will have an empty seat for Trump at inauguration. oh, cruel...............
They could plop a tub of lard on that empty seat with an orange wig and a maga hat.

Nobody would realise that it wasn’t trump.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
12 Jan 21

@averagejoe1 said
Reagan the Hollywood luvvie, I know you like a laugh Joe but come on get serious.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
12 Jan 21

@wildgrass said

“ Roosevelt was not muscular, but he did kill bears and fight armed cowboys in saloons.”
Did he use a knife or did he kill these beautiful creatures with his bare hands.

D

Moves
12 Jan 21
2 edits

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
12 Jan 21

@wildgrass said

I'd go with Michelle Obama.

w

Moves
12 Jan 21

@kevcvs57 said
“ Roosevelt was not muscular, but he did kill bears and fight armed cowboys in saloons.”
Did he use a knife or did he kill these beautiful creatures with his bare hands.
Bears, I think he used a gun. There is one credible story that he jumped a mountain lion and killed it with a knife.

w

Moves
12 Jan 21

@athousandyoung said
I'm always impressed by Andrew Jackson but Teddy Roosevelt the "Rough Rider" might beat him out in this.
He's definitely on the short list.