What would a defeated Russia look like?

What would a defeated Russia look like?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
14d

"Defeat is a very good thing to happen to an imperial power."

Intellectualist Videos - Official @Intellect_Vids
Q: What would a defeated Russia look like?

Professor @TimothyDSnyder answers.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1782006388497011039

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
13d

@spruce112358 said
"Defeat is a very good thing to happen to an imperial power."

Intellectualist Videos - Official @Intellect_Vids
Q: What would a defeated Russia look like?

Professor @TimothyDSnyder answers.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1782006388497011039
If we mean a defeat for the Putin regime it would be very good for Russia and the Russians

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13d

@kevcvs57 said
If we mean a defeat for the Putin regime it would be very good for Russia and the Russians
Defeated megalomaniacs often turn their frustrated ambitions onto their own people.

Just like Trump has vowed to do in a second term.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
13d

@suzianne said
Defeated megalomaniacs often turn their frustrated ambitions onto their own people.

Just like Trump has vowed to do in a second term.
I’m going with the scenario that Ukraine goes so badly for the regime that they start falling down big red stairs and out of windows starting with Putin
As Trump I don’t see him staying awake long enough to do too much damage. He’s not an early morning person is he, he’s got the sleep pattern of an unemployed troll.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
13d
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
I’m going with the scenario that Ukraine goes so badly for the regime that they start falling down big red stairs and out of windows starting with Putin
As Trump I don’t see him staying awake long enough to do too much damage. He’s not an early morning person is he, he’s got the sleep pattern of an unemployed troll.
A man who became president of the most powerful country in the world and is lining up for a second run has [kb] "sleep pattern of an unemployed troll".

kev about all you have in your life beside the trip to the kitchen is your quips and insults here, you need to up the game. Your subject and quip needs to have some connection, a tenuous connection at least.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
13d

@wajoma said
A man who became president of the most powerful country in the world and is lining up for a second run has [kb] "sleep pattern of an unemployed troll".

kev about all you have in your life beside the trip to the kitchen is your quips and insults here, you need to up the game. Your subject and quip needs to have some connection, a tenuous connection at least.
I wasn't going to respond to that, Wajoma. The personal attacks of the unhappy liberals really ruins the Forum. It is made more useless when they will say such things as does Kev, when it is well-known that Trump sleeps very little. His feet hit the floor and he is off to the Oval to take care of business. When he gets elected, everyone that I know will be quite enriched, it is too bad that these losers do not get the picture.
But they sure win a lot here with their comments. His saying that FOX had to pay a fine is like his saying Marilyn Monroe was caught jaywalking. What a bunch of losers.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
13d

@averagejoe1 said
when it is well-known that Trump sleeps very little. His feet hit the floor and he is off to the Oval to
... take a nice long nap! 🤣

I didn't know he slept very little. That explains a lot, though.

Madison Square Garde

Moves
13d

@spruce112358 said
... take a nice long nap! 🤣

I didn't know he slept very little. That explains a lot, though.
That's because he is jacked up on Adderall, and often needs his diapers changed.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
13d

@wajoma said

Cheers vajoma but I think I’ll just keep telling the truth
We are now finding out why trump couldn’t keep up with security briefings during his presidency, HE WS SLEEPING

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13d

@Suzianne
The one thing I see is the possibility after such defeat is what kind of monster will take Putin's place? Or will democracy rise up in Russia like it should?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13d

@YEAH-BOY
And you know that from changing his diapers and selling him adderal?
How much did you get for those sales?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13d

@wajoma said

Do you have time in your agenda of crying all day to actually have a job?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13d

@sonhouse said
@Suzianne
The one thing I see is the possibility after such defeat is what kind of monster will take Putin's place? Or will democracy rise up in Russia like it should?
Probably not until Putin passes. He's an autocrat. Did you see the last election in Russia? This is why Trump idolizes him, he wants to be just like him, in complete control of his people and government.

Thankfully, Trump got started on his ego trip too late to affect the course of the US for too long. We need a Democrat in the White House who will have the guts to do what I hoped Biden would do -- erase everything Trump ever did to derail this country. Because people like Gaetz and Greene will do everything they can to carry on his agenda. I'm hoping, that without his personality, his selfish megalomania will fade away to be seen for what it was. A bad attempt at grift and personal ego inflation.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13d

@wajoma said

Oh, an irony for the ages.

Ãœber-Nerd

Moves
13d
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@Suzianne
Before you rejoice at the fall of a dictator, make sure that comes after him is not worse. Remember what came after Saddam Hussein?