We Need Immigrant Workers

We Need Immigrant Workers

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
11d

@zahlanzi said
most jobs the immigrants get, especially the ones without documentation, are jobs no american would want.

rather than get pissed at an immigrant desperate enough to work in grueling conditions maybe you should direct your anger towards the billionaire who offers those meager conditions. maybe the politician that allows them to.
“maybe the politician that allows them to.”
you libs defend these politicians such as YOU are doing…we want politicians that protect us Citizens

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
8d

@Mott-The-Hoople
What? You are a citizen? Did not know that. I thought you were a commie spy considering how you love Putin and hate Ukraine.

Moves
7d 22h

@shavixmir said
What do you think they are doing?
Sitting around letting the govt support them, committing crimes, telling friends back home how to get here.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
7d 20h

@cliff-mashburn said
Sitting around letting the govt support them, committing crimes, telling friends back home how to get here.
Cleaning white peoples' houses, trimming marijuana, picking crops, building and repairing houses, cutting the grass...

Maybe you don't see them working up there in Canada.

Z

Moves
7d 16h

@mott-the-hoople said
“are jobs no american would want. ”

I keep hearing that, show me some proof of an American saying they don’t want these jobs.

To hear you libs, one would think we were all on starvation and doing without before these illegals came along. show your proof.
"I keep hearing that, show me some proof of an American saying they don’t want these jobs."
The fact that they are filled by immigrants, dumbass

Do you think these employers are intentionally turning away americans? Are you this moronic?

Moves
7d 15h

@zahlanzi said
"I keep hearing that, show me some proof of an American saying they don’t want these jobs."
The fact that they are filled by immigrants, dumbass

Do you think these employers are intentionally turning away americans? Are you this moronic?
You mean 300,000 people per month coming across the border are all going right to work? The 9 million people that have come into the US illegally are all taking jobs "lazy" Americans won't do?
Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
7d 15h
1 edit

https://www.farmprogress.com/wheat/crops-rot-while-trump-led-immigration-backlash-idles-farm-work-142405

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/farmers-pushing-immigration-reform-counter-labor-shortages-escalating-rcna45741

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
7d 2h

@Mott-The-Hoople
Why didn't you protest to your senators and congressmen when American companies shifted their work to Asia? We don't have much in the way of semiconductor manufacturing any more because of that, a bit more of a problem than immigrants taking away OUR fruit picking jobs.

Z

Moves
6d 19h

Z

Moves
6d 19h

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
6d 18h

@sonhouse said
@Mott-The-Hoople
Why didn't you protest to your senators and congressmen when American companies shifted their work to Asia? We don't have much in the way of semiconductor manufacturing any more because of that, a bit more of a problem than immigrants taking away OUR fruit picking jobs.
High minimum rates, over the top OSH and EPA regulation.

Those jobs are gone and they aren't coming back until OSH and EPA can be reigned in.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
6d 8h
1 edit

@Wajoma
Interesting how you think you know what is going on in the US, being ten thousand miles from us. I guess you only watch Faux news or Newsmax, because you clearly are being fed bullshyte but what else is new.

BTW your own statement makes no sense on the face of it, you bitch about high wages BEYOND EPA and such and then you say EPA should be 'reigned' in.
Like 'reigning in' EPA would do what you want. If your premise was true which it isn't but running with it, a stronger EPA would reign in any wages over their max or min whatever.

You just hate regulation as if companies are SO benign they would NEVER take advantage of workers or dump toxins in rivers so they don't have to do that green Earth BS, right?
You would rather have it like it was in the US say in 1800 with toxic dumping rampant and children forced to work in mines or the boss saying to clerks 'if you want heat in your office you bring in your own coal'
THAT is what you want, go back to barbaric times.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
6d 7h

@athousandyoung said
Cleaning white peoples' houses, trimming marijuana, picking crops, building and repairing houses, cutting the grass...

Maybe you don't see them working up there in Canada.
One person we know has been happy with the working 20 hours a week concept. It is quite obvious that he/she/ it plans to be taken care of by the government when that employment ends. What else would there be?

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
6d 7h

@sonhouse said
@Wajoma
Interesting how you think you know what is going on in the US, being ten thousand miles from us. I guess you only watch Faux news or Newsmax, because you clearly are being fed bullshyte but what else is new.

BTW your own statement makes no sense on the face of it, you bitch about high wages BEYOND EPA and such and then you say EPA should be 'reigned' in.
Like 'r ...[text shortened]... heat in your office you bring in your own coal'
THAT is what you want, go back to barbaric times.
Sonhouse never says what the bullshyte of FOX is. He can’t, he won’t.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
6d 7h

I see Zahlanzi checked in above. He is vying to be Poster of the month. What a guy.