16 Jul '20 15:28
    Interesting fellow 🤔
  2. Subscribermoonbusonline
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    16 Jul '20 15:44
    @ludd said
    Trump's strategy for 2020 is easy.

The Democrats and the Left are responsible for destroying cities and tearing down history.
    The Democrats and the Left are responsible for the ridiculous notion that blacks are oppressed and fail at life because of the white man.
    The Democrats and the Left have chosen a perverted pedophile who has dementia as their candidate.

Trump's 2 ...[text shortened]... jority is not in favour of the leftist chaos and many on the left will be secretly voting for Trump.
    Maybe if he shot someone in broad daylight on Fifth Avenue, he'd poll a few of the undecideds.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Jul '20 16:42
    @moonbus said
    Maybe if he shot someone in broad daylight on Fifth Avenue, he'd poll a few of the undecideds.
    I am quite sure they would prove that he was just defending himself!

-VR
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    16 Jul '20 16:50
    @moonbus said
    he's responsible for the deaths of thousands
    shooting someone would not cause a ripple
    I wish it were just one person
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Jul '20 05:21
    @Dood111
    Afraid of the truth I see. Trump will NOT go quietly like every other POTUS.

He WILL claim voter fraud and sue like he always does, take to the Supreme court so he thinks he can win like Bush Jr did over Gore.

And you naturally applaud ALL his corruption.
  6. China
    Moves
    04 Aug '20 09:26
    strategy?
    Blame China
    Blame Covid-19
    Blame democrat

····
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    04 Aug '20 11:00
    @shippingtest said
    strategy?
    Blame China
    Blame Covid-19
    Blame democrat

····
    like i said before the USA has gone from the land of the FREE to the land of the FREAK
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    04 Aug '20 11:23
    @very-rusty said
    I am quite sure they would prove that he was just defending himself!

-VR
    Lol to be fair given his ‘popularity’ he may well be defending himself.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    04 Aug '20 12:353 edits
    @no1marauder

Yeah times have changed. Trump doesn't know that as we speak the Democrat party is artificially migrating minorities all throughout rural America in an attempt to counter the the electoral college. I however, living in whitebread America can't miss this blindingly obvious and sudden shift in racial demographic.
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    04 Aug '20 12:43
    @joe-shmo said
    @no1marauder

Yeah times have changed. Trump doesn't know that as we speak the Demorat party is artificially migrating minorities all throughout rural America in an attempt to counter the the electoral college. I however, living in whitebread america can't miss this blindingly obvious and sudden shift in racial demographic.
    This is, again, one of the loony ideas coming out of white nationalist circles that isn't really worth responding to.

Normally, I'd ask for some evidence to support such an idea and an explanation how it could actually work, but if you had either you would have brought them up.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    04 Aug '20 12:484 edits
    @no1marauder said
    This is, again, one of the loony ideas coming out of white nationalist circles that isn't really worth responding to.

Normally, I'd ask for some evidence to support such an idea and an explanation how it could actually work, but if you had either you would have brought them up.
    I'm seeing it with my own eyes. Minorities are suddenly moving to our very white town from the the major cities! I have second hand evidence from people working in hospitals that new patients are seeking short term treatment for illnesses. They say "They just moved here from Philidelphia, but they will be going back"!!

"Normally, I'd ask for some evidence to support such an idea and an explanation how it could actually work, but if you had either you would have brought them up."

If it was popular vote this strategy wouldn't accomplish anything, but we are an electoral college system that is regional. If a relatively small number of people leave Philidelphia, Philidelphia isn't going to change. My county has the potential to be Red or Blue with the actual resident demographic. If we are suddenly inundated with blue votes (we have a much smaller population, thus an artificial migrant population could swing it ), it ain't going red. What am I missing?
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    04 Aug '20 13:291 edit
    @joe-shmo said
    I'm seeing it with my own eyes. Minorities are suddenly moving to our very white town from the the major cities! I have second hand evidence from people working in hospitals that new patients are seeking short term treatment for illnesses. They say "They just moved here from Philidelphia, but they will be going back"!!

"Normally, I'd ask for some evidence to su ...[text shortened]... ion, thus an artificial migrant population could swing it ), it ain't going red. What am I missing?
    OMG, non-white people are being treated in rural hospitals during a pandemic! There's still one going on contrary to your earlier predictions based on your bogus mathematical models.

Maybe you missed that the EC isn't reliant on how counties vote.

This post is, again, just white nationalist raving.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    04 Aug '20 13:387 edits
    @no1marauder said
    OMG, non-white people are being treated in rural hospitals during a pandemic! There's still one going on contrary to your earlier predictions based on your bogus mathematical models.

Maybe you missed that the EC isn't reliant on how counties vote.

This post is, again, just white nationalist raving.
    pfff....

What a waste! I should have figured you wouldn't want to engage in an honest analysis attempt. I'm not disputing the evidence is not concrete ( I'm not an investigative journalist getting paid to suss out voter fraud ). You said you wanted shown how it would work, I showed you how it would work...

Your reponse...but, but ,but what about bad faith voters in the Pa EC! Do you have evidence of that?
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    04 Aug '20 15:26
    @wolfe63 said
    "Do-nothing Donald" just wants to keep his solid base of 25% close. They're future suckers...errrr...customers.

He'll be peddling Trumpy-Bears the minute after his Pence pardon goes through.

Oh, yeah...it'll be President Pence. Nobody really thinks Trump's going to risk prosecution after his election failure, do they? Trump's resignation is going to make Nixon's double ...[text shortened]... lasses.

Soon, Trump won't be able to skip town fast enough: So goes it with con-men and grifters!
    Why do people say President Trump is donothing when there are many lists of all the good things that he has done. There are many specific things
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    04 Aug '20 18:26
    @dendron said
    Why do people say President Trump is donothing when there are many lists of all the good things that he has done. There are many specific things
    What are the top 3?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree