19 Sep '20 22:591 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    20 Sep '20 00:02
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    The china state propagandist is active today I see. Whats the latest on a new virus china is working on?
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    20 Sep '20 00:40
    @mott-the-hoople said
    The china state propagandist is active today I see. Whats the latest on a new virus china is working on?
    The trump fascist propagandist is even more active today. Big surprise.
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    20 Sep '20 03:17
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    They’ve traded brown shirts for lumberjack shirts and halter tops.
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    20 Sep '20 09:21
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Isn’t it weird that their propaganda coincides exactly with the truth. I’m pretty sure that’s not how propaganda is supposed to work.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    20 Sep '20 11:00
    @kevcvs57 said
    Isn’t it weird that their propaganda coincides exactly with the truth. I’m pretty sure that’s not how propaganda is supposed to work.
    easy said...now demonstrate that truth please.
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    20 Sep '20 13:111 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    easy said...now demonstrate that truth please.
    You cannot demonstrate truth to someone who does not accept its existence.
    Your still clinging desperately to the lie that Trump was thinking about the welfare of the American people when he lied about the seriousness of covid and not his re-election chances.
    ‘You can’t handle the truth’.
  8. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    20 Sep '20 19:51
    https://politics.theonion.com/trump-signs-executive-order-establishing-1946-commissi-1845108409
  9. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    20 Sep '20 20:12
    @moonbus said
    https://politics.theonion.com/trump-signs-executive-order-establishing-1946-commissi-1845108409
    "WASHINGTON—Telling reporters the organization would help combat decades of left-wing indoctrination about the country’s founding, Donald Trump signed an executive order Friday establishing the '1946 Commission,' a project dedicated to teaching students that America started at the president’s birth. 'For too long, liberals have deceived our students into thinking the miracle of this country’s origin stretched back to 1776, when the reality is it didn’t really come together until one beautiful June morning at Jamaica Hospital in Queens, New York,' said Trump, explaining that he had been inspired to create the commission after learning the disturbing fact that 9 in 10 U.S. high school students failed to name a single one of the Trump relatives in attendance at his birth. 'One of the most incredible and patriotic moments in the history of the United States occurred when I emerged from my mom’s birth canal, and this commission is going to make sure kids know they have to use that lens to look at pivotal points in the country’s development, like when I got into Wharton or when I renovated the Commodore Hotel. But we also want to make sure kids know more. There are hundreds of beautiful women that I’ve slept with, and these names are being forgotten.' Trump added that the commission would also combat the persistent left-wing propaganda that Barack Obama was the 44th president of the United States."
  10. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    20 Sep '20 21:07
    @mott-the-hoople said
    A stopped clock is right twice a day
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Sep '20 22:281 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree