Trump University fraud case settled for $25 million

Trump University fraud case settled for $25 million

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Nov 16

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-settles-trump-university-lawsuits-for-25-million-215707514.html

Looks like money wins again. Three lawsuits settled with this one decision. Another bullet dodged by the man with teflon armor.

"With no admission of wrong-doing." Money makes right. Money can do anything. It even bought a Presidency.

K

Germany

Moves
18 Nov 16

Ah, the great American justice system, with just a little bit more justice if you can afford it.

Doubtless Trump will easily make back that $25 million using his position to further his business interests.

rain

Moves
18 Nov 16

And the Reps on this forum will remain silent.

w

Moves
18 Nov 16
1 edit

Originally posted by vivify
And the Reps on this forum will remain silent.
I guess those students ended up doing well after all now that they are worth millions. Lucky for them the con man won the election and just needed to be rid of them once and for all.

Isn't the US legal system wonderful? 😵

Moves
18 Nov 16

25 million isn't exactly a nuisance settlement.

w

Moves
19 Nov 16

Originally posted by Kunsoo
25 million isn't exactly a nuisance settlement.
For you maybe.

For Trump, it's like the cost of half a wife.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
19 Nov 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-settles-trump-university-lawsuits-for-25-million-215707514.html

Looks like money wins again. Three lawsuits settled with this one decision. Another bullet dodged by the man with teflon armor.

"With no admission of wrong-doing." Money makes right. Money can do anything. It even bought a Presidency.
What a fraud Trump is. I'm still waiting to see what happens in the lawsuit against him for his rape of a 12 year old that is coming up soon in court. I should think he will settle that with 3 to 5 million. Thoughts?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
19 Nov 16

Originally posted by Suzianne

What? You mean they settled for only money? They was ripped off !!

What did you think they wanted from the lawsuit... an apology?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
19 Nov 16

Originally posted by KingDavid403
What a fraud Trump is. I'm still waiting to see what happens in the lawsuit against him for his rape of a 12 year old that is coming up soon in court. I should think he will settle that with 3 to 5 million. Thoughts?
He should hire Hillary to defend him, and pay her biggly.
Money can't heal all the wounds of defeat, but with her I'm not so sure.
They could become great friends... for the right price.

Moves
19 Nov 16

6000 victims. Subtract plaintiff attorney fees and do the math. Don't forget these people have both an out of pocket loss and an opportunity cost due to the quality of the education.

D

Moves
19 Nov 16

w

Moves
19 Nov 16

Originally posted by KingDavid403
Come to think of it, I think Trump did the same to me when I was only 8 years old.

Anyone know a good lawyer?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
19 Nov 16
1 edit

Originally posted by whodey
Come to think of it, I think Trump did the same to me when I was only 8 years old.

Can you imagine the sheer volume of lawsuits (targeting Trump) that will surely materialize as more details of Clinton/Obama corruption seeps into the collective consciousness?
Liberals will need to do all they can to distract and take focus off themselves for the next 4 years, or the next election cycle will mostly be going through the motions until re-electing Trump (or electing another Republican).

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
19 Nov 16

Originally posted by whodey

I believe it. Now we know what happened to you. I always wondered. Any lawyer would take the case if true.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
19 Nov 16

Originally posted by lemon lime
He should hire Hillary to defend him, and pay her biggly.
Money can't heal all the wounds of defeat, but with her I'm not so sure.
They could become great friends... for the right price.
Naw! She already knows he won't pay up when the bill comes due.