Trump University fraud case settled for $25 million

Trump University fraud case settled for $25 million

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Z

Moves
19 Nov 16

Originally posted by Kunsoo
25 million isn't exactly a nuisance settlement.
divided by 6000.

Cape Town

Moves
19 Nov 16

Originally posted by whodey
Come to think of it, I think Trump did the same to me when I was only 8 years old.

Anyone know a good lawyer?
I don't think there is a lawyer in the world who could find a good enough character witness to convince the Judge that you know how to tell the truth.

Moves
19 Nov 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-settles-trump-university-lawsuits-for-25-million-215707514.html

Looks like money wins again. Three lawsuits settled with this one decision. Another bullet dodged by the man with teflon armor.

"With no admission of wrong-doing." Money makes right. Money can do anything. It even bought a Presidency.
^This^

Z

Moves
20 Nov 16

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
20 Nov 16

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-settles-trump-university-lawsuits-for-25-million-215707514.html

Looks like money wins again. Three lawsuits settled with this one decision. Another bullet dodged by the man with teflon armor.

"With no admission of wrong-doing." Money makes right. Money can do anything. It even bought a Presidency.
Bought a presidency?
Isn't that exactly what happens every four years?
Being what it is, shouldn't you be castigating your role model for losing the presidency despite spending over $1B?
If nothing else, your role model proved to everyone that even with an obscene amount of money, she can't manage anything.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Nov 16

Originally posted by KingDavid403
What a fraud Trump is. I'm still waiting to see what happens in the lawsuit against him for his rape of a 12 year old that is coming up soon in court. I should think he will settle that with 3 to 5 million. Thoughts?
It seems there is not much to this...
Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl
http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/
Also notice I am using a left wing and very biased left wing site.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
20 Nov 16

Originally posted by checkbaiter
It seems there is not much to this...
Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl
http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/
Also notice I am using a left wing and very biased left wing site.
Don't burst their bubble so callously with the truth.
The "girl" had her suit dismissed now three times.
Weird timing to hit 22 years after the fact.
Weird scenario for a 13 year old girl to take a bus to NYC and fall right into a pedophile ring run by extremely powerful people.
Weird.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
20 Nov 16
2 edits

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Don't burst their bubble so callously with the truth.
The "girl" had her suit dismissed now three times.
Weird timing to hit 22 years after the fact.
Weird scenario for a 13 year old girl to take a bus to NYC and fall right into a pedophile ring run by extremely powerful people.
Weird.
Either way, 13 other women have come forward saying that the Dump forced himself on them. There is also a recording were the Dump says he forces himself on women including garbing them by their puxsies. Sure, a couple of them may be lying. However, NOT all of them.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
20 Nov 16

Either way, 13 other women have come forward saying that the Dump forced himself on them. There is also a recording were the Dump says he forces himself on women including garbing them by their puxsies. Sure, a couple of them may be lying. However, NOT all of them.
Do the math.
Guy's been around, conspicuously in the public eye, now four or five decades.
Been inordinately wealthy the entire time.
Was vetted by multiple agencies in those decades, including a mainstream media outlet in order to helm a wildly successful, multi-year series.
Has been hit with 100's of lawsuits during his tenure, settling or losing a minute portion of the same.
But when he runs for president?
NOW the charges emerge.
Weird.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
20 Nov 16
3 edits

Do the math.
Guy's been around, conspicuously in the public eye, now four or five decades.
Been inordinately wealthy the entire time.
Was vetted by multiple agencies in those decades, including a mainstream media outlet in order to helm a wildly successful, multi-year series.
Has been hit with 100's of lawsuits during his tenure, settling or losing a minute portion of the same.
But when he runs for president?
NOW the charges emerge.
Weird.
Weird? Really? Here's our President elect in reality.

Good thing we have such a great Christian man running our country right? LOL, what a joke the USA has become!

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
20 Nov 16

Weird? Really? Here's our President elect in reality.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfmrefTmIec
Did you not understand what makes these claims weird?
I'll do the very simple math for you, I suppose.
Despite years--- nearly fifty years worth--- of unfettered opportunity, it wasn't even when he ran for president that these claims came forward... but rather, when Clinton was in danger of losing the presidency that these brave, brave women came forward with their courageous stand for women everywhere.
That's what makes it "weird."

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
20 Nov 16
6 edits

Did you not understand what makes these claims weird?
I'll do the very simple math for you, I suppose.
Despite years--- nearly fifty years worth--- of unfettered opportunity, it wasn't even when he ran for president that these claims came forward... but rather, when Clinton was in danger of losing the presidency that these brave, brave women came forward with their courageous stand for women everywhere.
That's what makes it "weird."
He has had claims against him his whole life as an adult. With several billions of dollars do you really think he would ever be convicted of anything other than murder??? Especially when it is his word against his victims? Do that math. I do not care about Clinton losing the presidency. The Dump was elected by republicans as their nominee against 16 other much more qualified candidates. That's where he started out being our president elect and republicans chose him, knowing full well that he is a disgusting turd of a human being. However, they did not care one bit. His preaching of hatred, bigotry, lies, and false witness, brought them all into his fold. Lovely ole Christian USA!!! What a joke half our nation has become! Especially the supposed Christian half that voted for him!!!

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
20 Nov 16

Very smart to settle the case now to avoid it hampering and interfering with his transition and Presidency.

I commend Trump for this action in swallowing his pride in order to get rid of what promised to have been a major distraction.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
20 Nov 16

Originally posted by sh76
Very smart to settle the case now to avoid it hampering and interfering with his transition and Presidency.

I commend Trump for this action in swallowing his pride in order to get rid of what promised to have been a major distraction.
To bad that his 6000 victims in this case who were completely ripped off of an education and tens of thousands of dollars do not feel the same. Huh?

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
20 Nov 16

Bought the presidency? Haha.

Hillary raised more, spent more and ended with more campaign money than Trump.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2016-presidential-campaign-fundraising/

I realize it's difficult for Dems to come to grips with the election results, but continuing to blame it on anything and everything except for shortcomings in the Democratic candidate or platform is a particularly ineffective form of burying heads in the sand.