@AverageJoe1 saidTrue, it is barren there.
All beautiful about the southwest, the one thing different there than most of the rest of the country are beautiful, green, thick, wonderful trees oak , maple ,sycamore maybe 1000 varieties. So, myself, I would miss the shade too much. so I could not live there.. but it is beautiful
I've been all over the USA, and it is the greatest country on earth.
The vast expanses of the American South West are so nice though.
I just have to make sure old Suzy ain't there.
She did say she would leave the country if Trump won a second term though 🤔
@PuzZuLz saidStill waiting for the least substantiation of your old claims, never mind these new ones.
Correction.
I only talk about job stealing immigrants and culture deleting immigrants.
They actually try to limit or end our traditional celebrations while at the same time they promote theirs.
Other than those two things, 🤔 I'm good.
Maybe A Thousand One guy will remember my scrupals...
You certainly aren't here to discover the truth, no matter whether "here" means this forum or this planet.
Can you think of a single nation in history that righted itself by persecuting, expelling, or exterminating its immigrant population?
@Soothfast
Germany became a powerhouse in the world after they got rid of the Jews.
You democrats hate Jews so that should make you happy.
Just imagine if the Jews stayed there.
All that money and innovation could have went to Israel and the Jews instead of the post war Germans.
The USA got rid of millions of illegals and the legal immigrants were thanking him and crime is a lot lower than during the Dems term and the Dems underreported crimes to sway the stats.
Now back to my question...
Has any modern woke country ever admitted to making a mistake about immigration?
Or admitted to making a mistake period?
That's without me looking anything up, I'm sure I could find other examples about a country righting itself after bad immigration.
Readers should note that not a single right winger has weighed in on the issue of an 87 year old disabled person being evicted because her rent went up 500%, which was only stopped because of public outrage.
AverageJoe, Puzzels, Sleepyguy, Shhhhh76 (“won’t somebody think of the businesses!!” ), that racist moron who talks about lions and refuses to solve the food waste crisis in his own country…
The lady could’ve died on their doorstep, none of them would’ve cared.
@Great-King-Rat
Those rental laws are put in place by elected officials.
Isn't Spain left wing now?
Canada is left wing and we have the same problems.
@PuzZuLz saidYes, Spain is leftwing now. I suspect Spain’s rental laws predate the current government.
@Great-King-Rat
Those rental laws are put in place by elected officials.
Isn't Spain left wing now?
Canada is left wing and we have the same problems.
The Spanish government has already announced measures that will grant more protection to renters, effectively limiting capitalism.
And AverageJoe wept.
How’s your job hunt going?
@PuzZuLz saidDamn, you're stupid.
Readers should note that elections have consequences and voting left wing could mean you end up evicted because mass immigration leads to rentals going up due to lack of apartments and houses.
Highest bidder gets the home.