Go back
Thoughts and prayers for this investment company pls

Thoughts and prayers for this investment company pls

Debates


@kmax87 said
Lets do a see spot run.....

Immigrants come in to do low paid jobs that makes rich people richer. Rich people fund media to make immigrants look like they are the problem. However its the rich folk that use immigrants as a diversionary tactic to keep American workers mad at the immigrants for taking the jobs that they have never done, all the while using the diversion to hi ...[text shortened]... einous activities not limited to but including pdf file activities.

Do you see the ball now spot?
I see a rich rich rich ball. I may be rich. Prob have done what people who are not rich did NOT do Do you see THAT ball, Kmax? You got a problem with a society having rich people riddled with people that are not rich, as if there is something wrong with that? I do not see anything wrong with that. So I think the ball that you’re talking about is in your court, and you need to tell us what is wrong with the society that has rich people and also has people that are not Rich. I cannot WAIT for your.Not-response.


@AverageJoe1 said
I see a rich rich rich ball. I may be rich. Prob have done what people who are not rich did NOT do Do you see THAT ball, Kmax? You got a problem with a society having rich people riddled with people that are not rich, as if there is something wrong with that? I do not see anything wrong with that. So I think the ball that you’re talking about is in your court, and yo ...[text shortened]... ety that has rich people and also has people that are not Rich. I cannot WAIT for your.Not-response.
Sex, lust is their currency they want to be rich in it’s what drives them


@PuzZuLz said
@Great-King-Rat

Immigration always causes housing and medical criseseseses.
What kind of nonsense post has this been?

Anything wrong with greedy investors: Imigration is the problem?

1 edit

@Ponderable said
What kind of nonsense post has this been?

Anything wrong with greedy investors: Imigration is the problem?
(replying to Kmax) I may be rich. I am not greedy. I hardly know what he is talking about. I might make the money that I make so that I can enjoy the lifestyle that I want to enjoy with my family. A single guy living in an apartment with no expenses might not require that which I require makes sense…don’t it?
I think it begs the question, what should be done with people that are rich, say me, in a society where there are people that are Not rich??

Side bar: why will there not be a logical answer from you followers??


@AverageJoe1 said
I may be rich. I am not greedy. I hardly know what he is talking about. I might make the money that I make so that I can enjoy the lifestyle that I want to enjoy with my family. A single guy living in an apartment with no expenses might not require that which I require makes sense…don’t it?
I think it begs the question, what should be done with people that are rich, s ...[text shortened]... people that are Not rich??

Side bar: why will there not be a logical answer from you followers??
So the OP was about a Lady who had lived 70 years in a flat and was removed, because investors wanted to cash in big.

The answer of Pus was : Prolems are imigrants. My question was about the connection.


@AverageJoe1 said
I see a rich rich rich ball. I may be rich. Prob have done what people who are not rich did NOT do Do you see THAT ball, Kmax? You got a problem with a society having rich people riddled with people that are not rich, as if there is something wrong with that? I do not see anything wrong with that. So I think the ball that you’re talking about is in your court, and yo ...[text shortened]... ety that has rich people and also has people that are not Rich. I cannot WAIT for your.Not-response.
The problem here is elderly disabled people being evicted because people are trying to get rich by increasing rent 500%.

Do you see the problem?

Do you see why we need governments to step in and curtail out of control capitalism because if we don’t elderly disabled people can get evicted and go die in the streets?


@Ponderable said
What kind of nonsense post has this been?

Anything wrong with greedy investors: Imigration is the problem?
Too many people and not enough places to live always raises rent prices.

Empty places lowers the rent.

Simple, no immigrants, low rent.

Do you have a housing crisis in Germany? Or are you another country talking like you know how it is here?


@PuzZuLz said
Too many people and not enough places to live always raises rent prices.

Empty places lowers the rent.

Simple, no immigrants, low rent.

Do you have a housing crisis in Germany? Or are you another country talking like you know how it is here?
In fact this was Madrid.

We observe that a lot of people want to live in the big and very bog cities. You can live on the countryside for small money. Same in Germany: You can rent cheap on the countryside , but big cities (Berlin, München, Frankfurt,...) are very expensive.


@Great-King-Rat said
https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cmkg8qgy9d9lo

An evicted elderly disabled woman, who has become symbolic of Spain's housing crisis, will be able to return to her home in Madrid, according to her lawyer.

Abascal, 87, was forcibly removed on a stretcher from her apartment of more than 70 years on 23 September. She was admitted to hospital after the eviction.

...[text shortened]... ised to continue their fight to prevent similar evictions, and to press for more affordable housing.
Investment companies are the poop stains on society’s underwear.


@shavixmir said
Investment companies are the poop stains on society’s underwear.
Stop it, you’re giving Puzzels a boner!


@Great-King-Rat said
Stop it, you’re giving Puzzels a boner!
My excuses, you, sir, are obviously correct.


@PuzZuLz said
When extra people are coming in and they are willing to pay more.

The landlord obviously will try to evict the old tenants and let the new ones in.

We are experiencing the same thing in Canada ya dolt.
If they’re willing to pay more doesn’t that mean they’re bringing in money with them?

1 edit

@AThousandYoung said
If they’re willing to pay more doesn’t that mean they’re bringing in money with them?
Unfortunately even if they do...they only hire their own kind.
Also, paying more in rent and mortgages causes a runaway train like we just had.
That puts regular people like you out of contention for a home or business.

That's not immigration and assimilation.

That's replacement.

Didn't you complain once about gentrification?


Growth of native European nation populations is nearly flat, inching up in some countries and decreasing in others.

What's driving increasing demand for housing in Europe, then?

There are many factors:

1) Urbanization: Yes, there is still a general trend toward moving out of rural areas into towns and cities, such that even if a nation's population is not growing overall, there are regional housing shortages.

2) Household Fragmentation: More than, say, in the US, European households have tended to be multigenerational. But there is now a rise in single-person households, and smaller family units increases the total number of individual dwellings needed.

3) Short-Term Rentals: This one is huge. There has been a massive growth of tourist accommodation platforms like Airbnb which divert residential flats away from long-term local renters. Even during the "off" season these flats are unsuitable for a local family to live in, since they would be priced out during peak tourist season.

4) Investment Buying: Institutional and foreign investors have increasingly treated housing as a financial asset rather than a basic need.

5) Refugees/Immigrants: The broad consensus is that refugees and immigrants are a small contributing factor to housing shortages in some regions, but it's nowhere near the root of the problem. In fact, many migrants are sheltered in barracks or camps (not the kinds of places citizens would tolerate living in), while others are placed in rural areas where there is a surplus of available housing.

This document is 88 pages long, but quite detailed:
https://economy-finance.ec.europa.eu/publications/housing-european-union-market-developments-underlying-drivers-and-policies_en

Less long:
https://www.suerf.org/publications/suerf-policy-notes-and-briefs/housing-in-the-european-union-market-developments-underlying-drivers-and-policies/

The primary driver behind European housing shortages, according to experts who study these things, can be largely attributed to structural supply deficits, construction slowdowns, and policy choices rather than migration alone.


@PuzZuLz said
Unfortunately even if they do...they only hire their own kind.
Also, paying more in rent and mortgages causes a runaway train like we just had.
That puts regular people like you out of contention for a home or business.

That's not immigration and assimilation.

That's replacement.

Didn't you complain once about gentrification?
Elsewhere you wrote that it’s “woke tards” like me that hire “them foreigners”.

Make up your mind who’s destroying your country.