1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 May '21 16:41
    @ashiitaka said
    I'm not really surprised by this. It's important to have a strong opposition, but Labour is a mess.

London-bubble Labour activists have spent years hurling insults and abuse at their own voter base for deciding that the EU is overrated and unnecessary, getting ever further away from the issues that actually matter to people (while taking many positions that most people o ...[text shortened]... they don't want another decade or more of Tory rule, because that's the way it's going at this rate.
    It’s this mentality which is why Scotland should get out of the UK asap.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 May '21 17:34
    @shavixmir said
    It’s this mentality which is why Scotland should get out of the UK asap.
    Lol.
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    08 May '21 07:172 edits

Removed by poster

4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    08 May '21 07:22
    @divegeester said
    I plan to wring the vinegar strokes out of it for about 4 years, the same amount of time I took crap from “friends”, “people in here” and work colleagues. 😜
    Oh poor dear was they bad to you diveywivey.
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    08 May '21 07:262 edits
    @divegeester said
    Yep, the leader of the party with a landslide majority and who did inside a year what two previous PMs failed to do is a “mess”. The longer you Reds keep underestimating him the longer you’ll stay in opposition...if that what Labour are these days.
    Lol the people got brexit done whilst the Johnson was pumping his American IT sales person at taxpayers expense.
    And before you mention it the vaccine was created by actual clever people in a lab and rolled out by that thorn in thatchers side the NHS. Nothing whatsoever to do with Johnson or Hancock who were far to busy taking backhanders from ‘Grensill’ to care about anything so mundane.
    If you think brexit is actually done you need to get your head out of the Daily Mail.
    “Take back control” tell it to the fishermen and mongers 😂😊
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 May '21 08:341 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    Oh poor dear was they bad to you diveywivey.
    Yes pretty much. Four years of general abuse, being accused of racism, bigotry, being a moronic slavering right-wing anti European lunatic, can become tiresome.

So yeah, payback is sweet and I’m gonna enjoy every friggin minute of rubbing their noses in their eternal losing wrongness. 🙂
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 May '21 08:371 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    Lol the people got brexit done whilst the Johnson was pumping his American IT sales person at taxpayers expense.
    And before you mention it the vaccine was created by actual clever people in a lab and rolled out by that thorn in thatchers side the NHS. Nothing whatsoever to do with Johnson or Hancock who were far to busy taking backhanders from ‘Grensill’ to care about anyth ...[text shortened]... to get your head out of the Daily Mail.
    “Take back control” tell it to the fishermen and mongers 😂😊
    The vaccine roll out is a global example of how to do it, and Brexit is done. It’s a shame the French can’t hold up their end of the bargain, but then, that’s the French for you. No doubt the eu will keep WELL out of it and take zero responsibility, but then again they never do.

Yes Brexit is done. You lost. Get over it.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 May '21 08:42
    @divegeester said
    More polling savaging for Labour in the local elections in the UK and they can’t blame Corbyn’s madness now.

While the Tories will no doubt crow and craw in Parliament this is not good for the UK as we need a strong opposing party, especially since the LibDem’s disappeared up their own ridiculous anti democratic asholes.

Corbyn was an dyed-in-the-wool Marxist idea ...[text shortened]... ults-conservatives-win-hartlepool-by-election-to-claim-seat-from-labour-for-first-time-ever-12298989
    they would have gone in the last election but the brexit party took a chunk of tory votes/starmer should not have called a by-election shoul have just removed his whip and allowed him to remain as an independent.its no good telling the voters how corrupt the tories are if you cant put forward a simple policy that the electorate can hold on to.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 May '21 08:45
    @ashiitaka said
    I'm not really surprised by this. It's important to have a strong opposition, but Labour is a mess.

London-bubble Labour activists have spent years hurling insults and abuse at their own voter base for deciding that the EU is overrated and unnecessary, getting ever further away from the issues that actually matter to people (while taking many positions that most people o ...[text shortened]... they don't want another decade or more of Tory rule, because that's the way it's going at this rate.
    ho,ho,ho deluded fool
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    08 May '21 08:51
    @divegeester said
    Yes pretty much. Four years of general abuse, being accused of racism, bigotry, being a moronic slavering right-wing anti European lunatic, can become tiresome.

So yeah, payback is sweet and I’m gonna enjoy every friggin minute of rubbing their noses in their eternal losing wrongness. 🙂
    But none of that abuse was negated or proven false just because Brexit happened, that’s like a rapist boasting that he actually got his victim pregnant.
    I’m not saying you deserve the abuse just for supporting Brexit because you don’t but I cannot follow your logic on this one.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 May '21 08:52
    @badradger said
    they would have gone in the last election but the brexit party took a chunk of tory votes/starmer should not have called a by-election shoul have just removed his whip and allowed him to remain as an independent.its no good telling the voters how corrupt the tories are if you cant put forward a simple policy that the electorate can hold on to.
    That’s really interesting thanks. I had forgotten that the Brexit Party stood only in Tory opposition constituencies.

I watched Starmer film-flamming yesterday; he’s weak as piss as a speaker and completely harmless, no edge, no grit, no passion, just rote-learned media mouthing. Get rid of him now and get a decent leader of the opposition, we are going to need it.
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    08 May '21 08:53
    @divegeester said
    The vaccine roll out is a global example of how to do it, and Brexit is done. It’s a shame the French can’t hold up their end of the bargain, but then, that’s the French for you. No doubt the eu will keep WELL out of it and take zero responsibility, but then again they never do.

Yes Brexit is done. You lost. Get over it.
    “ Yes Brexit is done. You lost. Get over it.”
    This just about sums up the mentality of Tory brexiteers, it wasn’t a game of footie, we all lost, get your head around it.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 May '21 08:581 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    But none of that abuse was negated or proven false just because Brexit happened, that’s like a rapist boasting that he actually got his victim pregnant.
    I’m not saying you deserve the abuse just for supporting Brexit because you don’t but I cannot follow your logic on this one.
    Logic? It’s not logic, it’s pure emotional payback and the fun of being right that Brexit would happen, that we won’t starve and we will be better off for it.

The Brexit party romping home in the EU elections was one of life’s recent high points, a pro Brexit leader winning a landslide general election was another, staying up all night to watch Jo Swinson lose her seat was a moment of deliciousness that I will never (bollox to Brexit) forget.

Logic...? No, the pure emotional satisfaction of being personally proved right, of democracy winning. It’s fun.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 May '21 09:00
    @kevcvs57 said
    “ Yes Brexit is done. You lost. Get over it.”
    This just about sums up the mentality of Tory brexiteers, it wasn’t a game of footie, we all lost, get your head around it.
    Whatever soothes your losing brow mate.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 May '21 09:041 edit
    If it wasn’t for the thousands of unnecessary deaths they have caused through their utter incompetence...the EU fuking up the vaccination strategy was another moment of delicious told-you-so.

I shall watch with interest from our new position of independence as von der Leyen brings her own particular brand of incompetence to the party.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree