1. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 20:41
    @mghrn55 said
    Yup. He's looking for someone who won't do his job.
    That doesn't rule out Pence, though.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 20:491 edit
    @Shallow-Blue
    One thing certain: Trump would do NOTHING also, except finish his job of mutilating our government, like his beheading of the EPA, destroying the science unit of the USDA, downplaying Covid, 'it will soon be down to ZERO cases'. 'We need a favor THOUGH', Stormy WHO? We will go to the capitol building and I will be there with you'. Sure. And all the ultrarightwingnuts believe EVERY WORD THIS CORRUPTER IN CHIEF SAYS. So you all have given up your ability to think for yourself.
    Pretty sad comment on the supposed intelligence of the human race.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 20:52
    @suzianne said
    Shocking.
    Are you so naive. I understand the hate Trump thing, but surely you could read Putin's eyes as he regarded, with disdainful surmise, the wimp Biden sitting across from him.'
    So you think Biden went back to his cabinet and said he thinks Biden will be "great for us in negotiations, I think we will get a long to make the world a better place...." Or, did he say we will eat this twerp's lunch. Suzianne?
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 20:54
    @moonbus said
    It was never about Trump's policies or so-called achievements. It was always about HIM, the way he ran roughshod over democratic procedures, collapsed the separation of powers, made the DoJ into his own private investigative agency, and turned the GOP into a cowed mob of cheerleaders.
    You fellers leave out so much, you never close your comments. You should have said, ""but to be fair, Obama used the Atty General and the DOJ to actually spy, and also the IRS with that Lois Lerner person to check up on Republicans"".
    Why don't libs ever write the whole story?
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 20:553 edits
    @AverageJoe1
    You understand NOTHING of our communal hatred of Trump. Like you would EVER actually think for yourself.

You fukking IGNORE the FACT JACK that Trump for one thing, cannot run his OWN businesses, he has gone into bankruptcy some 6 times and now he gave a good shot to running the COUNTRY into bankruptcy. He did more damage to the US than ANY other bad POTUS in American history but you are too fukking STUPID to see any of that. We could write SEVERAL books on the failures of Trump.

WE NEED A FAVOR THOUGH. Remember THAT little tidbit of thugery?

And it matters ZERO to you ANY of the criminal behavior of your god king.

If you think so, DEFEND YOUR GOD KING TRUMP POINT BY POINT.

How about starting to defend his year long stance that Covid is under control, cases will go to ZERO very soon, it will all be over by Memorial day.

Try defending THAT.

But OF COURSE you won't go into THAT territory because Trump cannot be defended about that subject and the same with a thousand other subjects where he lies and lies on a daily basis. In fact, his niece Mary, a Phd in psycology, said he take PLEASURE in lying.

But what does SHE know anyway? Just growing up with Trump and getting a Phd and such, how could she POSSIBLY make such judgements?

Did I get your answer right? Is that going to be the gist of your so called rebuttal?

Oh wait, you can pull the Whatabout himism, you probably figure THAT will help to rehabilitate your god king. Hint: NOTHING will EVER rehabilitate your sociopathic narcissistic psychological LIAR. He is WAY too old to ever change into a real person who gives a crap about other people. THAT will NEVER happen, he never did care what happens to OTHER folks not even his own kids, he would throw them under the bus in a SECOND when push comes to shove.
    He has ZERO loyalty, his handling of Pence on Jan 6 showed THAT clear as a bell, HE made the phone calls to his insurrectionist buddies telling them HANG Pence.
    So TELL me that BS call came from someone else. Go ahead, run with that.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 21:08
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    You understand NOTHING of our communal hatred of Trump. Like you would EVER actually think for yourself.

You fukking IGNORE the FACT JACK that Trump for one thing, cannot run his OWN businesses, he has gone into bankruptcy some 6 times and now he gave a good shot to running the COUNTRY into bankruptcy. He did more damage to the US than ANY other bad POTUS in ...[text shortened]... udgements?

Did I get your answer right? Is that going to be the gist of your so called rebuttal?0
    Communal.... a derivative of the word communism. I have a feeling soe of your 'group' members would not like you associating yourself with them. Of course, it is a given that you are a member of a group, a mob. But a commune....a Collective! Brrrrr

No, you did not get any answer right, and I don't know to which 'question' you refer, since your not-answer is empty of anything!!! Plus I think you have used the answer above about 50 times!!!! Oh, Sonhouse....and how has the Trump crime investigation been moving along?
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 21:10
    @averagejoe1 said
    Are you so naive. I understand the hate Trump thing, but surely you could read Putin's eyes as he regarded, with disdainful surmise, the wimp Biden sitting across from him.'
    So you think Biden went back to his cabinet and said he thinks Biden will be "great for us in negotiations, I think we will get a long to make the world a better place...." Or, did he say we will eat this twerp's lunch. Suzianne?
    Wonder who Putin prefers ?
    Biden sitting across from him ?
    Or Trump sitting in his pocket ?
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 21:16
    @AverageJoe1
    So THAT is your big rebuttal? Clearly you cannot think for yourself.

Try it sometime, I know you might break your brain doing that but just TRY sometime, work through the utter BULLSHYTE puked out by Fox News and Newsmax and other ultrarighwingnutjob outfits, the companies should be SUED and the perps put in prison for TREASON against the US constitution.
    But of course YOU would never be able to figure any of THAT out on your own since as a Trump cultist you resist ANY effort to cast aspersions on your god king ASSSHOLE Trump.
    Give me rebuttals to ANY of my posts like about Stormy Daniels and do you even know WHY that was a big deal?
    Or 'We need a favor THOUGH', talking to the Ukraine POTUS or prime minister, whatever the top dog is called there.

Or to the Georgia secretary of State, 'We need to find 74,000 votes to prove we actually won here'
    Find those votes anyway you can.

In other words, pressuring the Sec. Of State of Georgia to overturn the thrice tabulated vote count.

The really sick thing about that, there was near ZERO voter fraud for the last 150 odd years but since your god king FUKKING CRIMINAL TRUMP just SAID there was voter fraud and all you STUPID duped ones go WOW, he HAS TO BE RIGHT.
    BIDEN COULD NEVER have beaten Trump, that is preposterous.

But don't worry, be happy and keep your head firmly up your own ass.
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 21:23
    Your competition being fond of you is not a good thing.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 21:261 edit
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    And OF COURSE you are incapable of actually rebutting my posts about your god king Trump ASSSWIPE EX POTUS CRIMINAL.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 21:48
    @mghrn55 said
    Wonder who Putin prefers ?
    Biden sitting across from him ?
    Or Trump sitting in his pocket ?
    Since.you don't know the 'pocket theory' for sure, why use that in a solid argument?
    So, removing that from the equation, he prefers milque-toast to a sledgehammer.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 21:501 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    So THAT is your big rebuttal? Clearly you cannot think for yourself.

Try it sometime, I know you might break your brain doing that but just TRY sometime, work through the utter BULLSHYTE puked out by Fox News and Newsmax and other ultrarighwingnutjob outfits, the companies should be SUED and the perps put in prison for TREASON against the US constitution.
    B ...[text shortened]... Trump, that is preposterous.

But don't worry, be happy and keep your head firmly up your own ass.
    You don't seriously think that anyone on this Forum will rebut your thoughtful posts? Have you ever had one? A rebuttal, that is. I hate it for you. It would be better if you retreat back to your bunker of monitors, and report to us when they bring it all down on Trump.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 21:51
    @AverageJoe1
    In other words, sidestep actual rebuttal by posting useless BULLSHTYE. Just another indication of you not being able to think for yourself. REBUT my statements, try it, maybe you will actually learn something.
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 01:17
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    In other words, sidestep actual rebuttal by posting useless BULLSHTYE. Just another indication of you not being able to think for yourself. REBUT my statements, try it, maybe you will actually learn something.
    You win...but I first must take a class in 'The Art of Rebutting Sonhouse". You can thank me later, as you will never see that phrase again!!! 🙂 😆 😛 😳 😳
  15. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 01:411 edit
    @sh76 said
    I wonder who the last Republican presidential candidate was who'd win a world election against a democratic presidential candidate.

I'm guessing you might have to go back to Eisenhower.
    I'm inclined to believe either or both Ford in 1976 and Nixon in 1972 probably would have.

But it was a different world.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree