1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 01:511 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    And OF COURSE you are incapable of actually rebutting my posts about your god king Trump ASSSWIPE EX POTUS CRIMINAL.
    how many paintings you think putin has bought and will buy?
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 07:051 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Are you so naive. I understand the hate Trump thing, but surely you could read Putin's eyes as he regarded, with disdainful surmise, the wimp Biden sitting across from him.'
    So you think Biden went back to his cabinet and said he thinks Biden will be "great for us in negotiations, I think we will get a long to make the world a better place...." Or, did he say we will eat this twerp's lunch. Suzianne?
    Yet you ignore everything Putin had on Trump.

Why do you think Trump loved and admired dictators? Because he wanted, more than anything, to be one. And he almost made it. Unfortunately for him, the American people had other ideas.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 07:07
    @averagejoe1 said
    You fellers leave out so much, you never close your comments. You should have said, ""but to be fair, Obama used the Atty General and the DOJ to actually spy, and also the IRS with that Lois Lerner person to check up on Republicans"".
    Why don't libs ever write the whole story?
    Because unlike you, we don't write what's not true.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 07:11
    @mghrn55 said
    Yup. He's looking for someone who won't do his job.
    Like every single one of his judge picks and his cabinet picks.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 11:14
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    In other words, sidestep actual rebuttal by posting useless BULLSHTYE. Just another indication of you not being able to think for yourself. REBUT my statements, try it, maybe you will actually learn something.
    OK, I'll bite.
    I think Trump was one of our greatest presidents, and hope he comes back to clean up the mess. And, he can do it!
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 11:161 edit
    @suzianne said
    Yet you ignore everything Putin had on Trump.

Why do you think Trump loved and admired dictators? Because he wanted, more than anything, to be one. And he almost made it. Unfortunately for him, the American people had other ideas.
    I might learn something here. Pray tell, what does/did Putin have on Trump?

And ;I thought it's Bernie who admires dictators.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 11:20
    @suzianne said
    Because unlike you, we don't write what's not true.
    You don't think Lois Lerner, at the direction of Obama, dug into the business of Republicans, https://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2016/06/24/irs-targeting-scandal-citizens-united-lois-lerner-and-the-20m-tax-saga-that-wont-go-away/?sh=15bd3ffdbcd1

I think this is true. Yet, you suggest above that I write what is not true. Are you lying?..... because it is true. You would know, as you use the word 'lie' more than any of our sweet Forum family.
  8. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 14:25
    @averagejoe1 said
    You don't think Lois Lerner, at the direction of Obama, dug into the business of Republicans, https://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2016/06/24/irs-targeting-scandal-citizens-united-lois-lerner-and-the-20m-tax-saga-that-wont-go-away/?sh=15bd3ffdbcd1

I think this is true. Yet, you suggest above that I write what is not true. Are you lying?..... because it is true. You would know, as you use the word 'lie' more than any of our sweet Forum family.
    It was Obama that weaponized the DOJ, FBI, IRS, NSA, CIA, and a bunch of other govt agencies and used them against Republicans.
    All the while with a gleeful media to carry the news.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 15:38
    @AverageJoe1
    Ok, so now try to defend the REALLY bad stuff your god king has done.
    Cover ups, pressuring the Ukrainian POTUS to give dirt on Biden, We need a favor THOUGH.

The list is endless but that is one place to start.

DEFEND YOUR KING.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 19:51
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Ok, so now try to defend the REALLY bad stuff your god king has done.
    Cover ups, pressuring the Ukrainian POTUS to give dirt on Biden, We need a favor THOUGH.

The list is endless but that is one place to start.

DEFEND YOUR KING.
    Is that worse than a president weaponizing the DOJ, the FBI, the IRS, the NSA, the CIA.....? Is that worse, or is a phone call that has been interpreted about 15 different ways
    ?
    The weaponizing was pretty serious,, in the opinion of just about everyone except CNN. Pretty serious. The phone call, well, it was hard to nail down what was truly so bad about it. How did you interpret it? How do you interpret weaponizing ??

Which one was worst in your opinion? Typing all-caps is encouraged. Thx

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree