terrorism

terrorism

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
20d

@rajk999 said
I know, shout away. However , like the terrorists who do that it will backfire on you. Ask the Palestinians in Gaza. They call 'Death to America', and 'Death to Israel', and they are the ones suffering. When are you terrorists going to learn?
Ya… I’m not exactly a terrorist, am I?

Fukking retard.

Moves
20d

@spruce112358 said
A peaceful protest is completely protected by the 1st and 14th amendments. It is not terrorism.

"Congress shall make no law ... abridging the freedom of speech... or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

"No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of c ...[text shortened]... r in order to install a usurper.

The campus protestors have not tried to do anything of the kind.
it is not illegal to dispute an election.

it is illegal to overtake an institution

your peaceful protest claim is invalid

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
20d

@mott-the-hoople said

It’s illegal to storm a government building whilst chanting to hang the vice-president.

Students taking over a university… yeah… pretty much tame and a bit of a laugh.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20d

@shavixmir said
Ya… I’m not exactly a terrorist, am I?

Fukking retard.
As a supporter cheering them on, you are just as bad.

Moves
20d

@shavixmir said
It’s illegal to storm a government building whilst chanting to hang the vice-president.

Students taking over a university… yeah… pretty much tame and a bit of a laugh.
can you show me police officers opening doors and inviting protesters in to these colleges?

didnt think so

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
20d

@mott-the-hoople said
no, stupid comparison
Yeah because the two I mentioned actually fit your description of terrorism whereas the peaceful protestors.highlighting the U.N. defined war crimes and human rights abuses being carried out in Gaza by the IDF do not bear ay comparison to your description of terrorism
You sick lying stoopid puppy

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
20d

@mott-the-hoople said

It is absolutely illegal to try to stop an election.

You can dispute it all you want with assemblies, speech, in the courts, and by petitioning the government for redress.

You CANNOT interfere with it.

But using public grounds or the property of an institution where you pay tuition in a way that 'irritates' the 'authorities'? Well... it might be mildly illegal - the equivalent of speeding. Or it might mean that the authorities are being stupid and should listen up.

Best to just let it be and see what develops.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
20d

@rajk999 said
As a supporter cheering them on, you are just as bad.
No, no one is not.

Look. Look in the mirror. Do you see that? That is the face of a person so out of touch with reality and so out of sync with internationalism, that everything he says and thinks is basically wrong.

The whole world is screaming at Israel to reign itself in.
There’s a reason. And that is that they are damaging every drop of goodwill they had left. If it wasn’t for it’s location and the West’s need of a safe haven in the area, they would have went to pot long ago.

You cannot comprehend that two sides can be bad. You think if someone is pro-Palestinian, he’s anti-Jewish. And you think if someone criticises Israel they’re pro-Hamas.

What a black & white nightmare you stumble around in. As if Star Wars has rotted your brain or something.

It is perfectly possible, as millions of people and many governments are saying, to be critical of Israel and hold Hamas responsible for attrocities against humanity.

That you can’t see that is dumfounding to the max.
A very simplistic, naieve and ignorant way to view the world.

And that, by the way, is why nobody likes you. It oozes from your pores. Not as humor, but as a stagnant stench of moronity, drizzled in a sauce of nastiness.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20d

@shavixmir said
No, no one is not.

Look. Look in the mirror. Do you see that? That is the face of a person so out of touch with reality and so out of sync with internationalism, that everything he says and thinks is basically wrong.

There’s a reason. And that is that they are damaging every drop of goodwill they had left. I ...[text shortened]... om your pores. Not as humor, but as a stagnant stench of moronity, drizzled in a sauce of nastiness.
A load of nonsense lacking in substance, facts and reasonable conclusions. At least you were able to control the tourettes syndrome from which you suffer.

You probably think this is social media. I'm not here looking for friends.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
20d

@rajk999 said
A load of nonsense lacking in substance, facts and reasonable conclusions. At least you were able to control the tourettes syndrome from which you suffer.

You probably think this is social media. I'm not here looking for friends.
You sad, pathetic, little man.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20d

@mott-the-hoople said
Like the US Capitol on Jan 6th?

Dumbass.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20d
1 edit

@mott-the-hoople said
can you show me police officers opening doors and inviting protesters in to these colleges?

didnt think so
Show us non-doctored video of this happening on Jan 6.

You can't.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20d
1 edit

@djj said
Don't forget antifa and the burn, loot, murder mob. Remember the mayhem they caused?
Portland was peaceful until the Trump infantry (white supremacist groups) showed up.

I was there.

Moves
20d

@suzianne said
Portland was peaceful until the Trump infantry (white supremacist groups) showed up.

I was there.
😂

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
20d

@shavixmir said

shag pseudy for brains:

No, no they aren't, no, no they are not, no, the whole world is not screaming, no.