terrorism

terrorism

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
17d

"The FBI defines terrorism, according to U.S. law, specifically 18 U.S.C., section 2331, which defines terrorism, both domestic and international, as any activity that is violent, or dangerous to human life, which violates federal or state law, and appears to be intended to: Intimidate or coerce a civilian population"

these campus >protestors< fit this definition

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17d

@mott-the-hoople said
"The FBI defines terrorism, according to U.S. law, specifically 18 U.S.C., section 2331, which defines terrorism, both domestic and international, as any activity that is violent, or dangerous to human life, which violates federal or state law, and appears to be intended to: Intimidate or coerce a civilian population"

Any demonstration in support of Hamas or other terrorist organization should be attract a jail sentence. But I guess the US likes to play with fire.

Those campus protests should be put down.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
17d

@mott-the-hoople said

All protests can fit that description.
Which obviously undermines the use of it.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
17d

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
17d

@mott-the-hoople said

So the police beating peaceful protesters are terrorists then along with the Jan 6th rioters

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17d

The post that was quoted here has been removed
READ before blurting out nonsense.
I said the protests should be put down.
I said nothing about young people.

As you mention that these young people who come out and support terrorism and Hamas should be prosecuted according to the law.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
17d

@rajk999 said
I said the protests should be put down.
I said nothing about young people.

As you mention that these young people who come out and support terrorism and Hamas should be prosecuted according to the law.
They are out protesting Israel, not supporting Hamas.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17d
1 edit

@shavixmir said
They are out protesting Israel, not supporting Hamas.

There is a thread about protesters supporting Hamas
There are protesters supporting Al Queda
There are American people shouting 'Death to America'
There are American people shouting 'Death to Israel'

But ... I know you like to hear these things and you are in full support of these brainless college morons.

True some of these are illegal immigrants. They should be deported immediately.

Moves
17d

@shavixmir said
All protests can fit that description.
Which obviously undermines the use of it.
pretty lame

Moves
17d

@kevcvs57 said
So the police beating peaceful protesters are terrorists then along with the Jan 6th rioters
no, stupid comparison

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
17d

Moves
17d

you are making terroristic threats

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17d

I know, shout away. However , like the terrorists who do that it will backfire on you. Ask the Palestinians in Gaza. They call 'Death to America', and 'Death to Israel', and they are the ones suffering. When are you terrorists going to learn?

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
17d

@mott-the-hoople said

A peaceful protest is completely protected by the 1st and 14th amendments. It is not terrorism.

"Congress shall make no law ... abridging the freedom of speech... or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

"No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

In contrast, the Jan 6th "demonstration" was NOT peaceful. It attempted to overthrow the lawful US government by stopping the transfer of power in order to install a usurper.

The campus protestors have not tried to do anything of the kind.

D

Moves
17d

@kevcvs57 said
Don't forget antifa and the burn, loot, murder mob. Remember the mayhem they caused?