Tennessee passed law giving guns to teachers.

Tennessee passed law giving guns to teachers.

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
15d

@sonhouse said
@boonon
You want to minimize the trauma to rape victims? In our case she was coerced into having the child of rape and has been paying for it for 12 years now. There is no minimizing the trauma of such a disgusting situation.
I would say yes, that trauma must have been horrible and hopefully you and or your family have had her seek psychological treatment.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
15d

@boonon said
sorry for your family member. I truly am but that doesn't change the fact that 'rape' is a small, infinitesimal percent of abortions. Prove me wrong, I've said it before to Suzi. Facts are facts.
'Alternative facts' aren't facts.

Moves
15d

@Suzianne said
'Alternative facts' aren't facts.
Facts are facts, No matter how you try to deny it. There are no alternate facts. There are no 'your' truths.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14d

@boonon
Yes but the term 'alternate facts' was actually coined by you repubs. I assume you are republican, could be mistaken.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14d

@boonon
A 12 year old does not CHOOSE life, it was chosen for her by some low lives not caring how a sub teen would either live with the consequences and now the baby is 12 and the perp is getting of prison and is making noises about taking the kid away now over a decade later. Yeah, she should be able to handle that too, right?

Moves
14d

@sonhouse said
@boonon
Yes but the term 'alternate facts' was actually coined by you repubs. I assume you are republican, could be mistaken.
No, I am an Independent and I have honestly never heard the phrase.

Moves
14d

@sonhouse said
@boonon
A 12 year old does not CHOOSE life, it was chosen for her by some low lives not caring how a sub teen would either live with the consequences and now the baby is 12 and the perp is getting of prison and is making noises about taking the kid away now over a decade later. Yeah, she should be able to handle that too, right?
At 12 years old no. I would have hoped the ones who persuaded her to keep her baby would have been a support system for her. I'm sorry if that wasn't the case. The rapist should not be allowed out of prison and should have been castrated in the public square in the town that it happened. Dull and rusty knife or rats. Either would do for me.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14d

@boonon
If I had known about it I probably would have done exactly that and be in jail myself but she did not come on our scene for a couple years later. She is really ukfay'd up, total druggy now, that whole deal ruined her forever.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14d

@boonon
It was one of T's press secretaries that came up with that when confronted by fact checks opposite of what she said and that was when on national TV she used that phrase that HER facts were Alternate Facts.