Tennessee passed law giving guns to teachers.

Tennessee passed law giving guns to teachers.

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
20d

@suzianne said
You people are ALWAYS the victim.

Cry me a river.

Fear and anger. It's all you got.
Exactly the opposite. I have never been a victim, I refuse to be, you slimey , smelly fish.

Moves
20d

@sonhouse said
@boonon
So far 176 books are banned.

https://library.fiu.edu/academic-freedom/books

So now politicians tell teachers what to teach and tell doctors they cannot do abortions no matter what the reason.

So politicians are taking over the US just like Hitler did in Germany last century.
Start with abortions then ban books, then work on individual freedoms like the f ...[text shortened]... bi Zoboi."

And of course you would condone such activity, being a card carrying fascist yourself.
Again I was asking for which library has NO books. You are a liar and took over 4 paragraphs to go around the question. i'm sorry you suck, I'm sorry you lie and then have to lie more to cover your other lie. Go back to your bed, take some more of your psycotic meds, maybe double them.

Moves
20d

@sonhouse said
@boonon
So far 176 books are banned.

https://library.fiu.edu/academic-freedom/books

So now politicians tell teachers what to teach and tell doctors they cannot do abortions no matter what the reason.

So politicians are taking over the US just like Hitler did in Germany last century.
Start with abortions then ban books, then work on individual freedoms like the f ...[text shortened]... bi Zoboi."

And of course you would condone such activity, being a card carrying fascist yourself.
Hey D-bag. Why in the FREE f-cking USA would I want to ban books? I am for freedom you little tiny man. When in the world did I ever say a book should be banned? I am for FREE speech. Now if a school takes a book out of a 7th grade library for not being age appropriate , is that a ban? Surely the parent or anyone age appropriate can get that book anywhere else. You really like to group people together, I DO NOT GROUP THINK LIKE YOU.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19d

@boonon
First you say you are for freedom of reading and then you say don't put books not age appropriate. But the gist is what criteria is used to say age appropriate.
The asssholes in Florida are banning anything with any reference to any form of sex.
Right. Leave it up to 10 yo boys and girls to figure it out for themselves under the stands of the football field. Great way to teach.
So far now the number is up to 300 books. Including the dictionary.

Moves
19d

@sonhouse said
@boonon
First you say you are for freedom of reading and then you say don't put books not age appropriate. But the gist is what criteria is used to say age appropriate.
The asssholes in Florida are banning anything with any reference to any form of sex.
Right. Leave it up to 10 yo boys and girls to figure it out for themselves under the stands of the football field. Great way to teach.
The criteria is BlOW jobs, using toys, and such. There, I settled your criteria.

Moves
19d

@sonhouse said
@boonon
Leave it up to their parents , grandparents and etc.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19d

@boonon
So you think it is wrong for politicians to make book choices for libraries?
Just like it is wrong for politicians to usurp doctors to force women raped to have the baby no matter what.

Moves
18d

@sonhouse said
@boonon
So you think it is wrong for politicians to make book choices for libraries?
Just like it is wrong for politicians to usurp doctors to force women raped to have the baby no matter what.
Politicians should have nothing to do with books. Women who are raped and have abortions is .000000001 % Find another non issue for abortion on this gun thread.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18d

@boonon said
Women who are raped and have abortions is .000000001 %
Wow, you really are an idiot, aren't you?

Moves
18d

@suzianne said
Wow, you really are an idiot, aren't you?
No, a truth seeker. care to show me some stats that show otherwise?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
18d

@boonon said
No, a truth seeker. care to show me some stats that show otherwise?
Many people are infected with the disease called "ME ME ME". All their analysis stems from their own experience. It is as if the rest of the world needs to conform to their experience. Could be that this woman was raped and had an abortion so the actual stats for this is irrelevant, because "It happened to ME!!".

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18d

@boonon
Well we have one in our own family, kidnapped and raped for 3 months before the perp was caught so you know nothing about that issue. Assshole.

Moves
14d

@sonhouse said
@boonon
Well we have one in our own family, kidnapped and raped for 3 months before the perp was caught so you know nothing about that issue. Assshole.
sorry for your family member. I truly am but that doesn't change the fact that 'rape' is a small, infinitesimal percent of abortions. Prove me wrong, I've said it before to Suzi. Facts are facts.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14d

@boonon
You want to minimize the trauma to rape victims? In our case she was coerced into having the child of rape and has been paying for it for 12 years now. There is no minimizing the trauma of such a disgusting situation.

Moves
13d

@sonhouse said
@boonon
You want to minimize the trauma to rape victims? In our case she was coerced into having the child of rape and has been paying for it for 12 years now. There is no minimizing the trauma of such a disgusting situation.
Paying for having a child? How humane of you to put it that way. I in no way would ever minimize a rape victim. I'm glad she choose life over death.