Tennessee passed law giving guns to teachers.

Tennessee passed law giving guns to teachers.

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
16d

@Mott-The-Hoople
Now THAT is funny, MOOT thinking he won a debate. ANY debate.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16d

@wajoma said
"Definition: Private enrollment refers to pupils or students enrolled in institutions that are not operated by a public authority but controlled and managed, whether for profit or not, by a private body such as a nongovernmental organization, religious body, special interest group, foundation or business enterprise."

I admit I'm surprised, from my experience of livin ...[text shortened]... ad i.e. doesn't disprove nor prove benefits of private versus state mandated brainwashing factories.
Making up your own definitions. Again.

Where'd you get this one?

Anarchy 'Я' Us?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16d

@boonon said
Why do you always mock people from the south? You don't have a nice bone in your body. I think you actually enjoy deriding people other than yourself.
Like I said, it IS Tennessee.

Florida is worse.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
16d

@mott-the-hoople said
you come of as a buffoon when you lose a debate 🙄
The mere fact you “think” anything is the proof you have no idea what’s going on.

Moves
16d

@shavixmir said
Crawl back to the wife beating and grits, ya cracker.
Ummm, blow me. I have never beaten a woman, bet you can't say that. I absolutely hate grits. i do love my neighbors to the South. You are a racist slug calling me a cracker. You 4'8'' 300# wimp.

Moves
16d

@suzianne said
Like I said, it IS Tennessee.

Florida is worse.
At least you admit your superiority. Kudos, se i used a K there.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
16d

@suzianne said

Anarchy 'Я' Us?
That was a quote from phranny's source.

I didn't make anything up, they did.

You shouldn't comment on threads that have content beyond your abilities.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
16d

@boonon
So it's ok for books, including the fukking DICTIONARY to be banned in Florida? Some libraries have no books at all now because of the incredibly stupid book banning in that terrible state.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
16d
1 edit

@suzianne said

Anarchy 'Я' Us?
You see the corner you've painted yourself into suzidude, it doesn't matter what the subject is, who said what, you have to attempt one of your one line insults. You don't read the relevant posts, that would require effort. I didn't make up a definition, read phrannys linked sauce and you'll see it was a verbatim quote, right down to the word 'definition'.

So in answer to your question:

"Where'd you get this one?"

I pulled it out of your rotten stinky hole.

Moves
16d

@sonhouse said
@boonon
So it's ok for books, including the fukking DICTIONARY to be banned in Florida? Some libraries have no books at all now because of the incredibly stupid book banning in that terrible state.
you lib scum need to leave the kids out your perverted sex stories

Moves
15d

@sonhouse said
@boonon
What are you talking about? What books are being left out . Please , please , please tell which library in Florida?? has no books. You said no books. And what do books have to do with teachers choosing to arm themselves to protect children, staff and themselves? I am ok with that. I actually think we should hire armed security for every school. Then the teachers can concentrate on teaching and not killing crazy people who come to schools to kill innocent unarmed kids. Retired military or police could fill these jobs.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
15d

@boonon said
Ummm, blow me. I have never beaten a woman, bet you can't say that. I absolutely hate grits. i do love my neighbors to the South. You are a racist slug calling me a cracker. You 4'8'' 300# wimp.
Suck my anus you cuck.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
15d

@boonon said
What are you talking about? What books are being left out . Please , please , please tell which library in Florida?? has no books. You said no books. And what do books have to do with teachers choosing to arm themselves to protect children, staff and themselves? I am ok with that. I actually think we should hire armed security for every school. Then the teachers can concentrat ...[text shortened]... who come to schools to kill innocent unarmed kids. Retired military or police could fill these jobs.
You people are ALWAYS the victim.

Cry me a river.

Fear and anger. It's all you got.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
15d
4 edits

@boonon
So far 176 books are banned.

https://library.fiu.edu/academic-freedom/books

So now politicians tell teachers what to teach and tell doctors they cannot do abortions no matter what the reason.

So politicians are taking over the US just like Hitler did in Germany last century.
Start with abortions then ban books, then work on individual freedoms like the freedom of assembly which I have heard is in the constitution but your god king Trump wants to use our military to quell peaceful protests and if he is reelected that is exactly what he will do, he doesn't make jokes.
Yeah, and what DOES arming teachers have to do with what they want to teach? Those asssholes who wrote the book bans banned the DICTIONARY because it has the word SEX in it. You don't see a pattern here? Of course not, you are incapable of thinking for yourself, only repuking what your god pukes out in the middle of the night so he falls asleep at his first felony trial. Note, I said FIRST felony trial, there will be others.
BTW the list is now 300 books banned.

https://pen.org/more-than-300-titles-banned-in-collier-county-florida/

Here are some of the authors banned:

"Among the many authors with banned books in Collier County are Judy Blume, Orson Scott Card, Stephen Chbosky, Mary Higgins Clark, Arthur C. Clarke, Pat Conroy, Janet Evanovich, Neil Gaiman, John Green, John Grisham, Ellen Hopkins, Khaled Hosseini, Sue Monk Kidd, Stephen King, Barbara Kingsolver, Dean Koontz, David Levithan, Patricia McCormick, Toni Morrison, Joyce Carol Oates, James Patterson, Ashley Hope Pérez, Jodi Picoult, Anna Quindlen, Nora Roberts, Tom Robbins, Anne Rice, John Updike, and Ibi Zoboi."

And of course you would condone such activity, being a card carrying fascist yourself.

Moves
15d

@shavixmir said
Suck my anus you cuck.
More talk from the nit wit in the corner with the dunce cap on. Move along little one.