Sweden's Changing Course?

Sweden's Changing Course?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
03 Jun 20

Gothenburg

Moves
03 Jun 20

@Duchess64

From what I understand, Sweden has not done enough to protect people (patients and staff) in care homes - that's where most people die of corona. Still, I don't know of any people - friends and acquaintances - who don't stand by Anders Tegnell's strategy.

Alekhine's Gun

🤔 Bolton

Moves
03 Jun 20

Gosh - U.K. media had Sweden down as model of what we should have done. Goes to prove, King ell🚬

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 Jun 20

He’s being bullied by big gov. There is absolutely no reason to lockdown at this point other than that.

D

Moves
03 Jun 20

Gothenburg

Moves
03 Jun 20

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Yes.

D

Moves
26 Jun 20
3 edits

D

Moves
26 Jun 20
4 edits

Gothenburg

Moves
26 Jun 20

The post that was quoted here has been removed
duchess, don't worry - we will be fine, you too.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Jun 20

@torunn said
This is all a part of their plan - its a preemptive strike to sow the seeds of discontent. The globalists will stop at no cost to damage Sweden’s reputation.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
26 Jun 20

@torunn said
Torunn, you tell her not to worry, but what she is worried about is
can she stir the pot and make trouble?

Remember, she's a communist.

K

Germany

Moves
26 Jun 20

@joe-shmo said
This is all a part of their plan - its a preemptive strike to sow the seeds of discontent. The globalists will stop at no cost to damage Sweden’s reputation.
Who are these nefarious "globalists"?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Jun 20
1 edit

@kazetnagorra said
Who are these nefarious "globalists"?
People like yourself. They envision “One World” with laser like focus...total homogeneity; a world ripe for total exploitation and domination. First they need to establish a control system, that’s what this is about... It has nothing to do with the completely normal number of humans dying from disease and old age. This disease in terms of population change is like shooting a spitball at a freight train. The population is too large and the “globalist” know it, they certainly don’t wish to quell it.

Moves
26 Jun 20

@joe-shmo said
People like yourself. They envision “One World” with laser like focus...total homogeneity; a world ripe for total exploitation and domination. First they need to establish a control system, that’s what this is about... It has nothing to do with the completely normal number of humans dying from disease and old age. This disease in terms of population change is like shooting ...[text shortened]... ain. The population is too large and the “globalist” know it, they certainly don’t wish to quell it.
Here, have some tin foil.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Jun 20

@kegge said
Here, have some tin foil.
I’m sure you have a stockpile, but I’m not interested...thank you.