Single Moms Explained

Single Moms Explained

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
21 Oct 17

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-attraction-doctor/201501/nice-guys-or-bad-boys-what-do-women-want%3famp

This article makes perfect sense. Average women who want it all, but can't get it all because they aren't the complete package themselves.

Solution, get the masculine traits from a one night stand, then try to find a good guy to finance you and your kid.

rain

Moves
21 Oct 17

rain

Moves
21 Oct 17

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
21 Oct 17
1 edit

Often its the rich guy who knocks up the girl and then she has to find a less rich man to help her raise the kid. Often the second guy is excessively angry and macho because of this.

E

Moves
21 Oct 17

Originally posted by @athousandyoung
Often its the rich guy who knocks up the girl and then she has to find a less rich man to help her raise the kid. Often the second guy is excessively angry and macho because of this.
Many times it isn't rich guys. There are lots of poor guys in prison with babies with multiple girls.

rain

Moves
21 Oct 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @eladar
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-attraction-doctor/201501/nice-guys-or-bad-boys-what-do-women-want%3famp

This article makes perfect sense. Average women who want it all, but can't get it all because they aren't the complete package themselves.

Solution, get the masculine traits from a one night stand, then try to find a good guy to finance you and your kid.
To be fair, men are the same way. We want the gorgeous nymphomaniac who likes making sandwiches. This is one of the reasons why men cheat on their partners.

Anyway, I don't see what this has to do with the thread title about single moms. There are a lot of factors that go into this.

E

Moves
21 Oct 17

Originally posted by @vivify
To be fair, men are the same way. We want the gorgeous nymphomaniac who likes making sandwiches. This is one of the reasons why men cheat on their partners.

Anyway, I don't see what this has to do with the thread title about single moms. There are a lot of factors that go into this.
Did you read the link?

Girls find guys that they want to get pregnant by, but the guy doesn't want a long term relationship with her. Nor does he have the stable income or the desire to be a day in day out dad.

So she gets pregnant, he predictably dumps her or she dumps him to find a better sugar daddy.

The single mom situation is created by women who want to have it all, but transitions between multiple men to achieve it.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
21 Oct 17

Did you read the link?

Girls find guys that they want to get pregnant by, but the guy doesn't want a long term relationship with her. Nor does he have the stable income or the desire to be a day in day out dad.

So she gets pregnant, he predictably dumps her or she dumps him to find a better sugar daddy.

The single mom situation is created by women who want to have it all, but transitions between multiple men to achieve it.
That's a nice little small box that you've painted yourself in. It's hilarious to me how you have painted yourself and the world a victim of women. Get a clue, it takes two people (man and woman) to make a single mom no matter how much you snivel otherwise. 🙄🙄

rain

Moves
21 Oct 17
1 edit

Did you read the link?

Yes, I read the article. I'm saying that men are no different. Just like women, they also strive to get the best traits, and put themselves in the same situation as women.

Obviously, if there are single moms, there are also single dads.

D

Moves
21 Oct 17
1 edit

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
21 Oct 17
1 edit

Did you read the link?

Girls find guys that they want to get pregnant by, but the guy doesn't want a long term relationship with her.

Correct.

Nor does he have the stable income or the desire to be a day in day out dad.

Often he does have a stable income which is why she picked him in the first place.

He generally dumps her because she’s not socially acceptable wife material and he doesn’t want to use his money raising a bastard when he could instead be even richer.

Because the fathers of these babies dump the women and claim it’s not their kid.

rain

Moves
21 Oct 17

The post that was quoted here has been removed
The article mentions that women want a "bad boy".
We can also ask the question, "how many women really want to marry that man rather than just fantasize about him?"

As for "how many" such women will accept married men? I guess it depends on the married man. Rich married men have no trouble getting such women.

D

Moves
21 Oct 17
4 edits

E

Moves
21 Oct 17

Originally posted by @kingdavid403
That's a nice little small box that you've painted yourself in. It's hilarious to me how you have painted yourself and the world a victim of women. Get a clue, it takes two people (man and woman) to make a single mom no matter how much you snivel otherwise. 🙄🙄
How is that? I am not the type to father a bunch of kids I do not support.

Women are the ones making the choice to get pregnant by men who don't want them.

rain

Moves
21 Oct 17
1 edit