1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Jan '20 15:271 edit
    @deepthought said
    When one has a belief which is fixed and does not change in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary it is known as a delusion. What's interesting is that normally people who are delusional focus on arguments that support their delusion, producing ad hoc counters when presented with evidence that contradicts it and only when evidence is so presented to th ...[text shortened]... a Democrat attempting to discredit the Republicans by pretending to be deranged or you are deranged.
    You guessed it

Not only are all Republicans bad, they are deluded as well.

I believe the proper term is deplorable.
  2. Germany
    Moves
    19 Jan '20 15:30
    @whodey said
    You guessed it

Not only are all Republicans bad, they are deluded as well.

I believe the proper term is deplorable.
    Do you speak for "all Republicans"?
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Jan '20 15:42
    @kazetnagorra said
    when did he say he did?
  4. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    19 Jan '20 20:27
    @kazetnagorra said
    My position is that Democrats are bad and Republicans are worse.
    Careful, though. Some people who claim that also believe that "Liber"tarians are the only good politicians. Do not fall into the trap of mistaking the worst for the best, only because they disown the merely horrendous for not being atrocious enough.
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    19 Jan '20 20:351 edit
    @whodey said
    Are you suggesting that the problem is within the Republican party and not holding the democrat party to the same standards?
    No, the problem is that when you do hold the Democrats to the same standard, they still come in third worst by an inbred-Southern-fried-country mile.
    Hillary should have been put in jail for just one of those lies, like General Flynn was.

She is still disgusted at your acne. Get over her already.
  6. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    19 Jan '20 20:371 edit
    @kazetnagorra said
    Yes. Yes, he does. And that's only the bad part. There is worse to him - and them.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree