Republicans lie about Biden

Republicans lie about Biden

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rain

Moves
26 Oct 20

https://www.usnews.com/news/entertainment/articles/2020-10-26/biden-was-speaking-to-george-lopez-in-widely-shared-video

Biden Was Speaking to George Lopez in Widely Shared Video

Social media users are sharing a video clip of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden and claiming it shows Biden mixed up President Donald Trump with former President George W.

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden stumbled over a name when he was interviewed during the virtual “I Will Vote” concert, and social media has lit up with claims that he confused President Donald Trump with a previous occupant of the Oval Office.

Yes, Biden did say “George,” which some social media users concluded was a reference to former President George W. Bush. But many of these posts omit a critical detail: The interviewer was named George too.

The full video, which Biden tweeted, shows the former vice president was being interviewed by actor George Lopez as part of a virtual concert being held in support of the Democratic candidate by the Biden Victory Fund.

rain

Moves
26 Oct 20

Thread 187161

Every last Republican in this thread should be ashamed of themselves for supporting lies. Seems it's the only way they win at anything.

rain

Moves
26 Oct 20

Here's the full interview with George Lopez and Biden:

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
26 Oct 20
3 edits

Now, let me see what we have here. We can parse it together, vivify.

Biden: "Biden says in the interview, “And the character of the country in my view is literally on the ballot. What kind of country we’re going to be. Four more years of George, uh, George, we’re going to find ourselves in a position where if Trump gets re-elected we’re going to be in a different world.”

Now think on this, viv:

What kind of country we’re going to be. Four more years of George,
-------
So four more years of actor George Lopez, the interviewer, is going to form the country??
Give it up, Viv!! Your guy screwed up,, again!

rain

Moves
26 Oct 20

@earl-of-trumps said
Now, let me see what we have here. We can parse it together, vivify.

Biden: [i]"Biden says in the interview, “And the character of the country in my view is literally on the ballot. What kind of country we’re going to be. Four more years of George, uh, George, we’re going to find ourselves in a position where if Trump gets re-elected we’re going to be in a differen ...[text shortened]... pez, the interviewer, is going to form the country??
Give it up, Viv!! Your guy screwed up,, again!
More lying.

Biden immediately corrected himself and said "Trump" right after. You Republicans deliberately leave that out because you're dishonest.

rain

Moves
26 Oct 20

Republicans have proven there's no worth in even talking to them. Republican are liars and their opinions don't matter.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
26 Oct 20

@vivify said
More lying.

Biden immediately corrected himself and said "Trump" right after. You Republicans deliberately leave that out because you're dishonest.
Yes he corrected himself. He should.

That does not change the fact that he did screw up.

rain

Moves
26 Oct 20

@earl-of-trumps said
Yes he corrected himself. He should.

That does not change the fact that he did screw up.
He briefly misspoke, because he was talking to someone named George, and corrected himself immediately. That's no big deal, everyone does that.

What do Republicans do? Claim he was talking about George Bush when that was clearly not the case. Where did Republicans get "Bush" from? Can you answer that? You can't, because Republicans lied and made it up.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
27 Oct 20

@vivify said
He briefly misspoke, because he was talking to someone named George, and corrected himself immediately. That's no big deal, everyone does that.

What do Republicans do? Claim he was talking about George Bush when that was clearly not the case. Where did Republicans get "Bush" from? Can you answer that? You can't, because Republicans lied and made it up.
He briefly misspoke, because he was talking to someone named George
Lucky for him he wasn't talking to someone named Gertrude.

MB

Moves
27 Oct 20

@vivify said
https://www.usnews.com/news/entertainment/articles/2020-10-26/biden-was-speaking-to-george-lopez-in-widely-shared-video

Social media users are sharing a video clip of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden and claiming it shows Biden mixed up President Donald Trump with former President George W ...[text shortened]... virtual concert being held in support of the Democratic candidate by the Biden Victory Fund.
That is insignificant. Hunter was seeing an under aged relative and her mother told him to stop seeing her daughter.

It looks like Hunter inherited his father's fetish for young girls. Pedophilia clearly runs in the family.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
27 Oct 20

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
27 Oct 20

@vivify said

Ya, ya. I'm sure it was George Washington. 😉

MB

Moves
27 Oct 20

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Hypocrisy is not confined to one party.

Z

Moves
27 Oct 20

@vivify said

Social media users are sharing a video clip of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden and claiming it shows Biden mixed up President Donald Trump with former President George W ...[text shortened]... virtual concert being held in support of the Democratic candidate by the Biden Victory Fund.
None of it will make one damn bit of difference. Those that vote for Trump will continue to do so. Those that vote for Biden will continue to do so

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
27 Oct 20

@zahlanzi said
None of it will make one damn bit of difference. Those that vote for Trump will continue to do so. Those that vote for Biden will continue to do so
I agree short of one of them being caught red handed strangling a blond blue eyed baby the race was over a long time ago.
I think trump is on the campaign trail for purely egotistical reasons. All those acolytes loving him up is too much for him to resist.