Protesters shouting, I am Hamas.

Protesters shouting, I am Hamas.

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
10d

Hahahahaaaaa:

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10d
1 edit

@shavixmir said
Nothing.
And that’s the point. Your islamophobia bunches them altogether.
They bunch together for themselves. I have never seen these socalled moderate Muslims condemn fellow Muslims for being extremists. For example, in the rape and murder of Jews on October 7, how many islamic posters here condemned Hamas.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
10d
1 edit

@zahlanzi said
you view palestinians as subhumans and israel as justified in doing anything because they are "defending" themselves

your vote makes US politicians continue to supply Israel with weapons to kill civilians and not hold it accountable in any way in how they use them

"You don’t think claiming solidarity with a genocidal group puts you in the same class having murdering ot ...[text shortened]... ages kkk took. Or bombing a mall if a mass shooter takes some hostages in the food court.

Dumbass
I never said or implied that Palestinians were subhuman, when I was in Israel the Israelis took me and others to their favorite restaurants, which were owned by Palestinians. We entered and lots of exchanges of greetings were given from the restaurant and those taking us there.

I think you are a hate monger and call me names for no reason outside of you hate other people. Sad you cannot have a normal conversation without dipping this low.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
9d
1 edit

@KellyJay
How long were you there? Attending Shulem or some such? What town did you live in? I think you know about our time there. Our favorite cafe was a hidden little place with live music and the best non kosher steaks!. A white sauce that would have gotten praises from Gordon Ramsey🙂 That was in Jerusalem off the main drags of town on a side street, about a block from the open air market that goes on every day except shabbat. A dozen portable generators going for the kiosks there🙂
Speaking of Shabbat, did you encounter the 'shabbat' elevators?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
8d
2 edits

@sonhouse said
@KellyJay
How long were you there? Attending Shulem or some such? What town did you live in? I think you know about our time there. Our favorite cafe was a hidden little place with live music and the best non kosher steaks!. A white sauce that would have gotten praises from Gordon Ramsey🙂 That was in Jerusalem off the main drags of town on a side street, about a block fro ...[text shortened]... rators going for the kiosks there🙂
Speaking of Shabbat, did you encounter the 'shabbat' elevators?
I got sent there twice 2008 and 2010 each time for 2 weeks by my job for a software review that was going to affect my department.
Haifa
I loved it!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
8d
1 edit

@KellyJay
Yeah, nice town. Not quite like living there for years though. One of my sons graduated from HS there, Anglican International school in Jerusalem.
Funny thing happened when he did SAT's, the principle of the school, (back in the USA, Pocono mountain area), he said, Kevin, you aced the English section, what gives here, I think he was thinking he cheated. Then he asked what HS did you attend? NOBODY aces English.
Anglican International school in Jerusalem. Oh, that explains it🙂 Ok, off with you now.....

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
8d

@rajk999 said
What does Muslims in your area have to do with Islamic extremists killing, raping and kidnapping Jews?
It’s Muslims like the Muslims in my area that are being slaughtered in Gaza whilst extremist Christian scum like you jump up and down clapping on the sidelines you psycho
You say Islam is a religion of hate and violence that’s clearly a lie because the vast majority of Muslims are not hateful or violent
All religions and ethnicities have extremist haters, more so if they are constantly being slaughtered by other religions in their thousands for decades

Moves
8d

@kevcvs57 said
It’s Muslims like the Muslims in my area that are being slaughtered in Gaza whilst extremist Christian scum like you jump up and down clapping on the sidelines you psycho
You say Islam is a religion of hate and violence that’s clearly a lie because the vast majority of Muslims are not hateful or violent
All religions and ethnicities have extremist haters, more so if they are constantly being slaughtered by other religions in their thousands for decades
terrorist supporter

Moves
8d

@sonhouse said
@KellyJay
Yeah, nice town. Not quite like living there for years though. One of my sons graduated from HS there, Anglican International school in Jerusalem.
Funny thing happened when he did SAT's, the principle of the school, (back in the USA, Pocono mountain area), he said, Kevin, you aced the English section, what gives here, I think he was thinking he cheated. Then he a ...[text shortened]... glish.
Anglican International school in Jerusalem. Oh, that explains it🙂 Ok, off with you now.....
damn man...do you not have anyone to talk to in real life?

you sound like biden making up things that never happened

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
8d

@kevcvs57 said
Your knowledge of world affairs is lacking. Go read up on Islamic extremists in Afganistan, Yemen, Syria, iraq, Iran, Sudan ... you damn fool.

Islam is a sick religion started by a pedophile, a goat fu...ker and a war monger. Muhammed was an illiterate moron who cared nothing for women or children.

Go educate yourself instead of posting garbage.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
8d

@rajk999 said
They bunch together for themselves. I have never seen these socalled moderate Muslims condemn fellow Muslims for being extremists. For example, in the rape and murder of Jews on October 7, how many islamic posters here condemned Hamas.
It's like UN Leader, Guterres, said to Israel: Those actions [Oct 7] did not happen in a vacuum.

The world has this sense that Israel is to blame for their own demise, so why should moderate Muslims feel any different?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
8d

@earl-of-trumps said
It's like UN Leader, Guterres, said to Israel: Those actions [Oct 7] did not happen in a vacuum.

The world has this sense that Israel is to blame for their own demise, so why should moderate Muslims feel any different?
Demise? Wishful thinking. Nobody said it did not happen in a vacuum. Jews and Arabs have been at each others throats since early 1900. So nobody cares why Hamas and their supporters would rape, murder, burn babies, kidnap civilians... Nobody cares about the reason. Nobody cares to analyse and find justification. If you want to do that then go right ahead.

Israel needs to respond, and respond so that Hamas would think twice next time.

Im beginning to wonder why you would use the word 'demise', when it is Palestinians demise that is at hand if they continue with their attacks.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
8d
2 edits

@rajk999 said
Demise? Wishful thinking. Nobody said it did not happen in a vacuum. Jews and Arabs have been at each others throats since early 1900. So nobody cares why Hamas and their supporters would rape, murder, burn babies, kidnap civilians... Nobody cares about the reason. Nobody cares to analyse and find justification. If you want to do that then go right ahead.

Israel needs t ...[text shortened]... e word 'demise', when it is Palestinians demise that is at hand if they continue with their attacks.
'demise' was a bad choice of words.

Tell me something, did you 'care about the reason' when Israel killed 10,000 children?
and please don't tell me - "collateral damage"

I think the only time the IDF killed Hamas fighters is when their mortar went a little wide of target.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
8d
1 edit

@earl-of-trumps said
'demise' was a bad choice of words.

Tell me something, did you 'care about the reason' when Israel killed 10,000 children?
and please don't tell me - "collateral damage"

I think the only time the IDF killed Hamas fighters is when their mortar went a little wide of target.
I answered that question many times before. My answer has not changed. Its NO. I do not care about any reason.

I feel sorry for people who die, and they tried to live, they wanted to live, they enjoyed a life of peace and happiness, they were good decent people. Those deaths I would wonder why they died.

Gaza residents do not quality for my pity or concern. They pray for the death of Jews. They rejoice when Jews are killed. They teach their children in schools to kill Jews. They are an evil and damaged people. I have no pity, man woman or children who rejoice, dance and celebrate the death of others.

However those people, 25,000 of them who died today of starvation... those I am sorry for and wish I had the power to help... 10,000 of them were children.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
8d
1 edit

@Mott-The-Hoople
It turns out I would never actually tell you a fukking thing about my life, I was talking to Kelly not you so get lost COMRADE.
Some people have actual lives that included living in other countries and seeing first hand their cultures like I did, several times and paid for doing so, not a vacation of a couple weeks in some culture.
I doubt you have seen much of anything outside your trailer except the weed growing up you never attended to.