Pro-Abortionists Attempting Coup Overnight

Pro-Abortionists Attempting Coup Overnight

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
27 Jun 22

@sonhouse said
@Mott-The-Hoople
You POS, the JOB of SCOTUS is to follow tradition for one thing, 50 GODDAM YEARS of tradition in this case you pumpkin fukker.
@Racist

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
27 Jun 22

@sonhouse said
@Earl-of-Trumps
And you don't even know what truth is if it came up and bit you on the ass.
And I sincerely hope it does.
This SCOTUS bunch just went rogue and now they are just the puppets of the religious ultrarightwingnuts.
@Liar

and stop using my lines

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
27 Jun 22

@jj-adams said
The framers never said anything about the number of justices being tied into the population.
The thought of 500 justices is retarded.
It was flippant response.

There's 13 United States Circuit Courts of Appeals, so how about 1 SCOTUS judge for each? Right now, we have some Justices are allotted multiple Circuit Court assignments. https://www.supremecourt.gov/about/circuitassignments.aspx

Lake Como

Moves
27 Jun 22

@sonhouse said
@Mott-The-Hoople
You POS, the JOB of SCOTUS is to follow tradition for one thing, 50 GODDAM YEARS of tradition in this case you pumpkin fukker.
No,,,no, that is not their job. You could look up their 'job' on google. It don't say that, no sir. Let us know what it say.
I hope you feel better today, Sonhouse.

Lake Como

Moves
27 Jun 22
1 edit

@no1marauder said
It was flippant response.

There's 13 United States Circuit Courts of Appeals, so how about 1 SCOTUS judge for each? Right now, we have some Justices are allotted multiple Circuit Court assignments. https://www.supremecourt.gov/about/circuitassignments.aspx
You might not be able to absorb this, but how bout 9 supreme court judges. Nine. A good number. Actually that is what it is now, so why change it? It has worked for over 200 years. 200 years.
Why are libs up in arms about changing every facet of our society? A judge doesn't rule in your favor, so, like FDR, try to get more judges to water down the court???? What is the REAL reason for all this? Are you so unhappy? Someone got more stuff than you got? Someone of a different culture won't let you into their club? What is the deal?

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
27 Jun 22

@averagejoe1 said
You might not be able to absorb this, but how bout 9 supreme court judges. Nine. A good number. Actually that is what it is now, so why change it? It has worked for over 200 years. 200 years.
Why are libs up in arms about changing every facet of our society? A judge doesn't rule in your favor, so, like FDR, try to get more judges to water down the court???? ...[text shortened]... tuff than you got? Someone of a different culture won't let you into their club? What is the deal?
A group of religious extremists stripping away women’s rights.

Moves
27 Jun 22

@shavixmir said
not to mention correctly ruling on the constitution as written

Lake Como

Moves
27 Jun 22

@shavixmir said
OK, you have your point, religious extremists.....Shav, you have been only too happy to tell us you are an atheist. Is that why you throw the word 'religious' in there. Go Shav. What, pray tell, is that reference supposed to mean.
If you want to say extremists want to strip women's rights, that may well be. Why say religious?
These posts are full of unnecessary irrelevant fluff. I'm Busy!!!

Lake Como

Moves
27 Jun 22

@averagejoe1 said
Why are libs up in arms about changing every facet of our society? A judge doesn't rule in your favor, so, like FDR, try to get more judges to water down the court???? ...[text shortened]... tuff than you got? Someone of a different culture won't let you into their club? What is the deal?
I think this would be an interesting discussion for both factions. (l love that word). So, why here,2022, do we need to add judges to the court? Be honest. FDR was not enjoying their rulings. Goodness gracious.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
27 Jun 22

@mott-the-hoople said
not to mention correctly ruling on the constitution as written
Where does it state, in the constitution, that abortions are not allowed?

Moves
27 Jun 22

@vivify said
Yes they are. SCOTUS changed changed a previous Supreme Court ruling. There's nothing stopping them from changing it again.
SCOTUS has changed MANY rulings

Moves
27 Jun 22

@vivify said
You're being stupid. Protests are not a coup. Violence should never be tolerated but neither should stupid comments like this one.
Tell that to the Jan 6 protesters that have been in the American Gulag for the past 18 months with no bail.

Moves
27 Jun 22

@shavixmir said
abortion is not mentioned in the constitution, therefore the scotus lacks the power to allow it or deny it. they returned the issue to the states where it rightly belongs.

Moves
27 Jun 22

@jj-adams said
Tell that to the Jan 6 protesters that have been in the American Gulag for the past 18 months with no bail.
these libs ignore facts like that, as long as they get their way they could care less...until it happens to them

Moves
27 Jun 22

@shavixmir said
Where does it state in the constitution that murder rape arson throwing acid in someone's face and pinning you down and crapping in your mouth is not allowed?