1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 19:03
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Ahhh yes, white privilege, for sure
    Did anyone look familiar to you? I didn't recognize anyone by name, but the face of the guy on the left, I think he is from Chicago. I think I have more brothers in Chicago than in any other city.
  2. Joined
    13 Mar '07
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 19:18
    @averagejoe1 said
    You are a regular sage.
    I do my best!
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 20:57
    @averagejoe1 said
    What do they do there, anyway? Anything other than be so happy? I sorta like living in a country that is winning the space race. Do the Nordics race anything other than ice-skates? Why would any USA poster of liberal persuasion want to be like Norway?
    Sorry, don't mean to ruffle feathers.
    probably they can't make enough billions if they treat their workers well and their governments make them actually pay their taxes.

Or maybe they don't feel the need to enter into dik measuring contests
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 20:591 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    What do they do there, anyway? Anything other than be so happy? I sorta like living in a country that is winning the space race. Do the Nordics race anything other than ice-skates? Why would any USA poster of liberal persuasion want to be like Norway?
    "Why would any USA poster of liberal persuasion want to be like Norway? "
    Nordics provide healthcare and education. Bezos literally burning his money doesn't provide americans anything.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 21:05
    @zahlanzi said
    "Why would any USA poster of liberal persuasion want to be like Norway? "
    Nordics provide healthcare and education. Bezos literally burning his money doesn't provide americans anything.
    ‘HIS’ money? Marauder would not agree with you. Its not his!
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 22:36
    @zahlanzi said
    probably they can't make enough billions if they treat their workers well and their governments make them actually pay their taxes.

Why can't they make billions? I would love to know the answer to that question.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 Jul '21 00:04
    @zahlanzi said

But, wait, Marauder says it is the Nordics that have all the billionaires! More than does the USA!! What in the hell? Why do you libs zero in on the USA? Jealousy? What is the deal?
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    21 Jul '21 00:18
    @averagejoe1 said
    But, wait, Marauder says it is the Nordics that have all the billionaires! More than does the USA!! What in the hell? Why do you libs zero in on the USA? Jealousy? What is the deal?
    Norway has shown you can have billionaires AND a social democracy, something you have repeatedly claimed is impossible.

Now don't you feel like a fool?
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    21 Jul '21 01:30
    Of course, a lot of the rich folks in Norway are actually Frost Giants but still ..............................................................................
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 Jul '21 02:38
    @no1marauder said
    Of course, a lot of the rich folks in Norway are actually Frost Giants but still ..............................................................................
    Are they Norwegian nationals or ex pats?
  11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    21 Jul '21 04:03
    @averagejoe1 said
    They have a lot of sex.

Other than that, Scandanavia is famous for being dark, dreary, depressing, dank, dramatically cold and tragically full of wolves, yetis, bears and dingos.

It’s not the sort of place that weak-knead snowflakes, such as republicans, want to go.
    The women alone would devour you and use your remains as compost formthe buried salmon.
  12. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    21 Jul '21 06:07
    @averagejoe1 said
    Why would any USA poster of liberal persuasion want to be like Norway?

Better education, less obesity, cleaner environment, free healthcare, lower crime rate, and a higher quality of life - Need I go on?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Jul '21 06:14

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    21 Jul '21 07:53
    @averagejoe1 said
    ‘HIS’ money? Marauder would not agree with you. Its not his!
    at the moment, in your corrupt oligarchy, it's his.

Also, allow me to be skeptical what marauder would or wouldn't do based on your interpretation. I wouldn't trust you to interpret a set of instructions to a shop 2 blocks away
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 Jul '21 10:54
    @mchill said
    Why would any USA poster of liberal persuasion want to be like Norway?

Better education, less obesity, cleaner environment, free healthcare, lower crime rate, and a higher quality of life - Need I go on?
    No. As a matter of fact, you could have made it shorter, and simply said a paradise for parasites. I do this forum out of amazement of people who revel in being dependent. You lot never use the word independent. Ever. If you were like me, conversations would be boring, but I am entertained by those who need others to feed and take care of them. The Nanny-state thing. More than one of you received checks from the government and actually spent it.
    One of you said I was a fool for basing one of my thread posts on a wikileak that listed 100 countries of depressed people, which list did not include the USA. I went with it, but in his nerdy way,, he somehow found that the USA was left off the list, and said i should feel like a fool. So; he won the argument. End result, I was a fool, for a day, and he is a parasite, forever.
    It is not too late for you guys to make something of yourselves, break away, be a man. No real man would live in Norway. A happy place. Yeah, right.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree