1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    30 May '21 20:05
    @metal-brain said
    Forbes is an unreliable source of information.

Forbes also put forth a WRONG fact check (opinion piece) that claimed gene therapy had to change a person's DNA. That is FALSE!

You need to do better than a weak confirmation bias from questionable sources. Do yourself a favor and check Forbes' sources of information. They are blogs I have never heard of.

You need to do better than that.
    You are completely ridiculous.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    30 May '21 20:22
    @no1marauder said
    You are completely ridiculous.
    The FDA says different than Forbes' fake fact checking (called "protected opinions" according to facebook after being sued by Children's Health Defense) that directly contradicts the FDA's definition of gene therapy.

You have never resolved that obvious contradiction. You are completely ridiculous and you know it. You always project onto others what applies to you. If you lie you accuse others of lying before they can you. If you are being ridiculous you accuse others before they can you.

You are sooooooo predictable. You don't even bother changing your predictable M.O. That is how pathetically predictable you are.
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    30 May '21 20:27
    @metal-brain said
    The FDA says different than Forbes' fake fact checking (called "protected opinions" according to facebook after being sued by Children's Health Defense) that directly contradicts the FDA's definition of gene therapy.

You have never resolved that obvious contradiction. You are completely ridiculous and you know it. You always project onto others what applies to you. If ...[text shortened]... . You don't even bother changing your predictable M.O. That is how pathetically predictable you are.
    Your childish insults don't change the fact that your source for your assertions here has been shown to be a very elderly man who has engaged in crank assertions with no scientific basis for more than a decade.

I blew up your absurd "gene therapy" nonsense already and your attempt to change the subject isn't going to fly.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    31 May '21 03:271 edit
    @no1marauder said
    Your childish insults don't change the fact that your source for your assertions here has been shown to be a very elderly man who has engaged in crank assertions with no scientific basis for more than a decade.

I blew up your absurd "gene therapy" nonsense already and your attempt to change the subject isn't going to fly.
    Your sources are fringe websites nobody has heard of and you know it. There are slanderous lies about Luc and you are just embracing them despite his claim of SARS2 being man made now being accepted as legitimate. Even sh76 has accepted that now that it has become mainstream. You are still in denial of it because it pains you to admit you were wrong.

You are outright lying about the gene therapy and you know that too. Your lying is not going to fly. You always accuse others of your own blatant faults in a kind of pre-emptive attack. You are truly pathetic!

Remember what Fauci said to Rand Paul? He said they don't do gain of function research, but if we did we did it within protocols and it happened in NC, not Wuhan.

We don't, but if we did? LOL!
    Fauci is incredibly stupid. He cannot even lie right.

https://listverse.com/2019/01/23/10-deadly-viruses-and-bacteria-created-in-labs/
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    31 May '21 14:00
    @metal-brain said
    Your sources are fringe websites nobody has heard of and you know it. There are slanderous lies about Luc and you are just embracing them despite his claim of SARS2 being man made now being accepted as legitimate. Even sh76 has accepted that now that it has become mainstream. You are still in denial of it because it pains you to admit you were wrong.

You are outright l ...[text shortened]... even lie right.

https://listverse.com/2019/01/23/10-deadly-viruses-and-bacteria-created-in-labs/
    Fauci is a whole lot smarter than the Rand Paul and Jim Jordan and other clowns that do nothing but bark nonsense in political hearings that they certainly don't belong in.

People like Fauci can be forgiven for getting "Senate hearing fatigue" when these mutts are constantly humping his leg.

Of course, when Trump tells supporters at his rallies that they are smarter than those that intellectually reside at the top of the gene pool, people like you just lap that up, and actually believe it.
    So I don't expect my post to sink in with the likes of you.

But I do admit that I enjoy dropping in and slapping you clowns around.
    (I can't let Marauder have all the fun) 😆
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    01 Jun '21 01:141 edit
    @mghrn55 said
    Fauci is a whole lot smarter than the Rand Paul and Jim Jordan and other clowns that do nothing but bark nonsense in political hearings that they certainly don't belong in.

People like Fauci can be forgiven for getting "Senate hearing fatigue" when these mutts are constantly humping his leg.

Of course, when Trump tells supporters at his rallies that they are smarter tha ...[text shortened]... that I enjoy dropping in and slapping you clowns around.
    (I can't let Marauder have all the fun) 😆
    Fauci is a pathological liar.

If you want to debate that pathological liars are smart, knock yourself out. I'm sure it will be good for amusement.

Fauci basically said they didn't do gain of function research, but if they did it was in NC. LOL!

YouTube

YouTube

He is not very smart. Even a retard could see that. He has his job because he is willing to lie for big pharma.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Jun '21 20:35
    The Nobel prize winner was vindicated for saying it leaked from a lab. Democrat Nazis wanted him censored and now they cannot because the conspiracy theory allegations are now bunk. Now they want to slander him again? The slanderers have egg on their faces for lying about him. Now they want you to believe he is wrong for saying this too? LOL!

Tell us all the utmost credentials do not matter. Be idiots and say he is wrong again after being vindicated. I dare you morons.
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    08 Jun '21 04:05
    @metal-brain said
    Don't kill the messenger. This is the same person who said SARS2 is man made. Facebook no longer bans posts claiming SARS2 is man made. You should take Luc Montagnier seriously this time.

https://rairfoundation.com/bombshell-nobel-prize-winner-reveals-covid-vaccine-is-creating-variants/
    Think for once.
    What causes mutations in a virus? Well, in anything? Actually, go back one step: what is a mutation?

So, if the more replications or procreations there are the higher the chances of mutations are, then the less replications or procreations, the lower the chances of mutations.

Then outside influences:
    Mutations basically happen all the time. Each mutation has a chance of being effective (call it positive) or ineffective (call it pointless).
    This means that a mutation when happening, in context with the environment it is in (outside influence), can be positive or pointless. Pointless mutations fail and die out (generally… although republicans seem to thrive) and positive mutations are better for the “thing” in the environment it is in and helps the “thing” to survive.

So, to look at Covid-19 (sars-cov-2):
    - the higher the replication, the more mutations will occur.
    - the more mutations, the higher the chances of the virus achieving a positive mutation (good for it, bad for the hosts… us… ) .
    - the lower the R-number, the fewer mutations.
    - fewer mutations mean less chance of a positive mutation.
    - summed up: fewer mutations = better than many mutations.

In an unvaccinated environment positive mutations will be along the lines of anything which helps the virus live and spread (longer incubation periods but still being able to spread, longer sick beds, easier spreading, etc.)

In a vaccinated environment many of these same mutations are pointless, so the mutations that are positive will be along the lines of spreading faster than the vaccination roll-out, major changes to the antigen and avoiding antibodies

Mass vaccination leads to a much lower R-number, meaning less mutations and less chance of a positive mutation.
    And the mutation needed for Sars-COV-2 to be positive in a vaccinated community is a complicated change (changing the antigen is a bigger step than producing more spikes, for example).

Ergo, less chance of a dangerous mutation to humanity.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '21 10:46
    @shavixmir said
    Think for once.
    What causes mutations in a virus? Well, in anything? Actually, go back one step: what is a mutation?

So, if the more replications or procreations there are the higher the chances of mutations are, then the less replications or procreations, the lower the chances of mutations.

Then outside influences:
    Mutations basically happen all the time. Each muta ...[text shortened]... than producing more spikes, for example).

Ergo, less chance of a dangerous mutation to humanity.
    You might want to read the article so you know why he is a nobel prize winner and you are...well.......nothing but a guy that refuses to read and pretends to know what it is about. DUH!

Try reading. That is a good first step.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '21 13:141 edit
    Prof. Luc Montagnier was right.

https://www.newswars.com/latest-uk-data-vaccinated-people-3-times-more-likely-to-die-from-delta-variant-than-unvaccinated/

From the link below:

"As reported at RAIR in April of last year, Prof. Montagnier presented a powerful case that the coronavirus was created in a lab. His comments at the time offended the left-wing establishment so much that they aggressively attempted to discredit his statement. Now, the media is backpedaling on the origin of the coronavirus after prominent scientists called for further scrutiny."

https://rairfoundation.com/bombshell-nobel-prize-winner-reveals-covid-vaccine-is-creating-variants/

Think you know better than a Nobel prize winner? Prove it!
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '21 14:25
    I'll explain what the Nobel prize winner said in layman's terms.

Antibody-Dependent Enhancement enables a virus to mutate so it can survive in the vaccinated person's body. The mutation makes the new variant (in this case the delta variant) resistant to the vaccine.

The result is a vaccine immune virus. That is why Israel has so many vaccinated people getting sick from the new variant. The vaccines are only effective in the short term. They are NOT a long term solution at all. The more you vaccinate the population the more variants that are immune to the vaccines mutate into existence.

This is NOT a conspiracy theory! It is real science.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '21 23:48
    The Jab Propaganda Falls Apart: “Vaccinated” People Account for 60% of Covid-19 Deaths in the UK.

https://ghionjournal.com/jab-propaganda-falls-apart-vaccinated-deaths/
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Jul '21 01:46
    Do you support censoring a Nobel prize winner?
    If you do you might just be a fascist.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 17:13
    "This Is Worrying Me Quite A Bit": mRNA Vaccine Inventor Shares Viral Thread Showing COVID Surge In Most-Vaxxed Countries

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/worrying-me-quite-bit-mrna-vaccine-inventor-shares-viral-thread-showing-covid-surge-most
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 17:35
    The countries seeing a surge are the vaccinated countries while the unvaccinated countries are not seeing surges.

I suppose this fact will be ignored by those who see the vaccine as the final solution. Maybe they are right.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree