1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 22:22
    @Metal-Brain
    In other words, this Nobel winner has the same view as ME THEREFORE ALL YOU who think otherwise are ALL IDIOTS compared to my incredible intellect.

I mean, think about it, I TAUGHT that Nobel winner ALL his stuff and maybe you will see THEN that I am the most important, the smartest and STRONGEST human ever to live.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 02:52
    @sonhouse
    "This Is Worrying Me Quite A Bit": mRNA Vaccine Inventor Shares Viral Thread Showing COVID Surge In Most-Vaxxed Countries

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/worrying-me-quite-bit-mrna-vaccine-inventor-shares-viral-thread-showing-covid-surge-most

How do you explain this if he is wrong? Either he is right or the Vaccines are making people sick with the spike protein.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 13:11
    @metal-brain said
    The Nobel prize winner was vindicated for saying it leaked from a lab. Democrat Nazis wanted him censored and now they cannot because the conspiracy theory allegations are now bunk. Now they want to slander him again? The slanderers have egg on their faces for lying about him. Now they want you to believe he is wrong for saying this too? LOL!

Tell us all the utmost cre ...[text shortened]... ntials do not matter. Be idiots and say he is wrong again after being vindicated. I dare you morons.
    Democrat Nazis?

Do you even understand how stupid that is?
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 15:56
    @Metal-Brain
    Just because he won the prize doesn't mean he can't be wrong. Science works best by CONSENSUS with independent varification. You get stuck on one dude who happens to agree with your POV and because you are also a Trumpite cultist, that is all you need to become the next expert on everything, since that dude is now your mentor.
    That doesn't mean he is wrong. That MEANS that independent science may show things to be different.

HINT: That takes TIME. We lucked out in this pandemic because we have been studying corona viruses for over 20 years and covid was just another one of those.
    Without that 20 year episode of discovery we would be in deep doo doo now with everyone back to indoors and masks everywhere.
    But all you can do is to try to tear down the work of other folks WAY smarter than you will EVER be.

You are not a builder. You are a TEAR DOWN TROLL.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Jul '21 00:09
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Just because he won the prize doesn't mean he can't be wrong. Science works best by CONSENSUS with independent varification. You get stuck on one dude who happens to agree with your POV and because you are also a Trumpite cultist, that is all you need to become the next expert on everything, since that dude is now your mentor.
    That doesn't mean he is wrong. Th ...[text shortened]... other folks WAY smarter than you will EVER be.

You are not a builder. You are a TEAR DOWN TROLL.
    Then explain why the Most-Vaxxed Countries have the most infections.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Jul '21 00:11
    @suzianne said
    Democrat Nazis?

Do you even understand how stupid that is?
    They are the censorship party, right?
    Why do dems support censoring information?
    Because you are a Nazi.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jul '21 04:13
    @Metal-Brain
    Censoring information. What a joke. You totally ignore Trump's KILLING the science unit of the USDA because he didn't want anyone to read ANYTHING close to climate change.

And having DeJoy or whatever his name is take over the Postal service and proceeded to dismantle as much of it as he could.
    So defend THOSE charges.

I FUKKING DARE you but of course you won't touch that with a ten foot pole.

So just go ahead shooting the messenger if it makes you feel secure in your unknowledge.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Jul '21 07:30
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Censoring information. What a joke. You totally ignore Trump's KILLING the science unit of the USDA because he didn't want anyone to read ANYTHING close to climate change.

And having DeJoy or whatever his name is take over the Postal service and proceeded to dismantle as much of it as he could.
    So defend THOSE charges.

I FUKKING DARE you but of course yo ...[text shortened]... ot pole.

So just go ahead shooting the messenger if it makes you feel secure in your unknowledge.
    So you are justifying censorship because you disagree with Trump?
    Almost all politicians misinform. So apparently you think misinformation needs to be censored. Great! Let's censor all misinformation, not just right wing misinformation. Let's start with Fauci.

YouTube

He should be censored, right? Yes or no?
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    01 Aug '21 14:02
    CDC: Emerging evidence shows Delta variant may cause mild COVID among vaccinated people.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cdc-emerging-evidence-shows-delta-170225381.html
  10. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    01 Aug '21 16:38
    @metal-brain said
    mild COVID
    Are you even capable of understanding how stupid those two words make you sound?
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    02 Aug '21 01:53
    @shallow-blue said
    Are you even capable of understanding how stupid those two words make you sound?
    Lots of people have mild covid symptoms. Are you capable of understanding that?
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Aug '21 10:14
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain

So defend THOSE charges.

I FUKKING DARE you but of course yo ...[text shortened]... ot pole.

DeJoy still needs to be removed. The Board of Governors has enough Trump loyalists still on it that it will be tough to get him out.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Aug '21 10:15
    @metal-brain said
    Lots of people have mild covid symptoms. Are you capable of understanding that?
    Especially the vaccinated.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Aug '21 10:20
    @metal-brain said
    They are the censorship party, right?
    Why do dems support censoring information?
    Because you are a Nazi.
    Trump's Republican Party is far more Fascist than the Democratic Party ever was.

Censorship, no.

Stopping misinformation before they kill someone (if they haven't already), yes.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Aug '21 20:581 edit
    @Metal-Brain
    So you are sure because you have a Phd in immunology?
    Or is it in fact just you spouting opinions which are totally USELESS to anyone?
    You figure just because this conspiracy theorist maximus who said aids could be controlled with DIET and OF COURSE you would not want to hear that about your new vaccine god.
    So you figure just because this dude won the Nobel prize that makes him an expert on all things medical?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree