NC Stands With Ukraine

NC Stands With Ukraine

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
16d
1 edit

NC has 14 house members (7-D, 7-R). Thirteen voted against MTG's nonsensical amendment to "reduce all amounts in the bill to zero $$$" TWICE and then YEA to pass the Ukraine Aid package.

The only NAY vote was Dan Bishop (R-8th): "The Swamp creatures, led this time around by House Republican leadership, engineered a perfect betrayal of the American people to maneuver money for Ukraine through Congress while endorsing the Biden agenda. They torpedoed any remaining leverage that the House of Representatives had to force the Biden administration to adopt real border security measures, thereby blessing the ongoing border invasion that threatens to destroy our nation."

The 8th District is a bit of a no-man's land. Interstates run around the edges, but hesitate to plunge through.

The 8th includes Salisbury, the home of the Cheerwine soda drink, the Uwharrie National Forest, and Thomasville, once famous for furniture. Driving through it, you experience twisting, winding roads, lots of kudzu, and the occasional Confederate flag.

It's a shame such parts of our country have become so inward.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
16d
1 edit

@spruce112358 said
NC has 14 house members (7-D, 7-R). Thirteen voted against MTG's nonsensical amendment to "reduce all amounts in the bill to zero $$$" TWICE and then YEA to pass the Ukraine Aid package.

The only NAY vote was Dan Bishop (R-8th): "The Swamp creatures, led this time around by House Republican leadership, engineered a perfect betrayal of the American people to maneuver m ...[text shortened]... nd the occasional Confederate flag.

It's a shame such parts of our country have become so inward.
NC isn't an entity, some pollies in NC 'stand with Ukraine' or in other words some pollies are going to give away other peoples money whether they stand with Ukraine or not.

All foreign aid should be private.

"Foreign aid is taking money from poor people in rich countries and giving it to rich people in poor countries. Ron Paul

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
15d
1 edit

@wajoma said
NC isn't an entity, some pollies in NC 'stand with Ukraine' or in other words some pollies are going to give away other peoples money whether they stand with Ukraine or not.

"Foreign aid is taking money from poor people in rich countries and giving it to rich people in poor countries. Ron Paul
Okay, Marjorie.

Do you stand with Russia like she does?

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
15d

@suzianne said
Okay, Marjorie.
hypocrite

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
15d
10 edits

@suzianne said
Okay, Marjorie.
suziman sets herself up as the Redhotpawn gender police. Often fellow posters do not identify their gender so one is left looking for clues and making assumptions, for eg 'wildgrass' sounds like a very feminine name, for the same reason (i.e. how a name sounds) I would assume Marauder is a man. Shatmixer is definitely a dude because it's established he likes to sit on XXXL donkey dick dildos utterly destroying his butt hole and at times requiring a trip to hospital for stitches.

Sometimes there's a picture, I saw kewpies picture and guessed 'dude', Ok I got it wrong. Without these clues, or the poster stating outright their sex one must guess. The safest approach in such cases is to alternate she/he/her/him as in - a broken clock is right twice a day. This is where gender nazi suziman steps in, it seems it doesn't matter which guess, for suziman it's always wrong, never any evidence as to how she as the gender authority decides the sex of others or her supposed qualifications.

In the attached post suziman calls me a woman making suziman easily the biggest hypocrite seen here at RHP for the last 20 years.

Will she apologise?

Most recently on the 15 websites thread:

"Her?

Grow TF up!"

Often with cussing and exclamation mark.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
15d
1 edit

@wajoma said

Within our nation, we all have an obligation to protect one another's rights. So you* have to help protect Suzianne's rights and I have to help protect your rights, etc.

But what about beyond our borders? What about shavixmir?

If we choose, it's not inconsistent to try to help protect the rights of people beyond our borders - nothing wrong with that. The border is just the "guarantee" line - on this side, we guarantee rights protection, on the other side, it is optional. We will do it if it seems like a good idea.

Protecting the rights of people against oppression by dictators always seems like a good idea, if we can afford it.

*If you were American, I see you might not be.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
14d

@wajoma said

“ "Foreign aid is taking money from poor people in rich countries and giving it to rich people in poor countries. Ron Paul”
Hahaha and that’s a bad thing? Where do you suppose the rich countries got their money from 🙄

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
14d

@spruce112358 said
Within our nation, we all have an obligation to protect one another's rights. So you* have to help protect Suzianne's rights and I have to help protect your rights, etc.

But what about beyond our borders? What about shavixmir?

If we choose, it's not inconsistent to try to help protect the rights of people beyond our borders - nothing wrong with that. The border is ...[text shortened]... lways seems like a good idea, if we can afford it.

*If you were American, I see you might not be.
I’m not an American but given the blatantly obvious affiliation between Russia, China, and Iran and their goal of weakening, dividing and ultimately destroying the US as a global power. To ignore Russias attempt to push the US out of Europe and dominate the continent itself. It’s really only traitors and imbecilic Americas who not materially support Ukraine in their effort to push back on Russian expansion, you might want to keep an eye on Africa too,

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
14d

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
14d

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
14d

@kevcvs57 said
“ "Foreign aid is taking money from poor people in rich countries and giving it to rich people in poor countries. Ron Paul”
Hahaha and that’s a bad thing? Where do you suppose the rich countries got their money from 🙄
Yes, it's a bad thing.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
14d

@wajoma said
Yes, it's a bad thing.
Yeah your right sharing with others less well off than yourself is a terrible and immoral concept 🙄

Moves
14d

@kevcvs57 said
I’m not an American but given the blatantly obvious affiliation between Russia, China, and Iran and their goal of weakening, dividing and ultimately destroying the US as a global power. To ignore Russias attempt to push the US out of Europe and dominate the continent itself. It’s really only traitors and imbecilic Americas who not materially support Ukraine in their effort to push back on Russian expansion, you might want to keep an eye on Africa too,
Moron. What land does the US own in Europe?? Russia does not want NATO on their door step, which the US is pushing very hard. How much money does your country give away every year?? I say no more US foreign aide until we take care of our own. If you are so worried about Russia taking over your part of Europe why don't you gear up yourself and get on the front lines, put your money/body where your mouth is. I don't need my kids or grandkids going to Europe to die for your lazy ass.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
14d
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
Yeah your right sharing with others less well off than yourself is a terrible and immoral concept 🙄
kev bamboozle pollies are corrupt enough in rich countries, in poor countries they are even worse. Reread Ron Pauls truism again.

"Foreign aid is poor people in rich countries giving money to rich people in poor countries."

I don't think you understand what is being said. It is 'less well off' 'sharing' with more well off. Only a fraction of the money get's through.

I traveled to Tacloban, Philippines a couple of months after they got hit by typhoon Yolanda, there was a ship on the beach, a ship, not a boat, google it. Thousands of people died. Two months later when I arrived there was no airport, they just dumped your bags on the ground. Nations were pledging millions. There was no evidence of those millions in Tacloban, one of the hardest hit areas, people were fending for themselves. If there were one word to describe the Pilipino people it is 'resolute'.

But the millions in aid??? The fanciest hotel in town was up and running, complete with fancy western style food and a swimming pool. Meanwhile the goobermint made it illegal for people to live near the beach compounding the homelessness situation, that was their contribution.

You really are a dumbo kev.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
14d

@wajoma said
suziman sets herself up as the Redhotpawn gender police. Often fellow posters do not identify their gender so one is left looking for clues and making assumptions, for eg 'wildgrass' sounds like a very feminine name, for the same reason (i.e. how a name sounds) I would assume Marauder is a man. Shatmixer is definitely a dude because it's established he likes to sit on XXXL d ...[text shortened]... websites thread:

"Her?

Grow TF up!"

Often with cussing and exclamation mark.
suziman, are you going to apolgise for this.

For the record I couldn't care less what you call me, but the barefaced hypocrisy, why not just fess up, ease the conscience a bit.